Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yep suki we are planning on that here as well.. we would all come together in that and have fun😆😎 love you mmuaah suki
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol love you too Selvi heart-to-heart style!

Sona, the 'Chat threads' our on the home page, in the 'Indian Forum Sections' just above the 'Popular Forums' selections. So instead of going to the desi soap links, scroll up a little, and you should find link; its where the 'Suggestions and Comments' and 'Twilight' threads are.

Hope this helps!

@Rash yay I'm glad you're in!

hmm  suki going to start from tomorrow i suppose.. chucky shuru karega i suppose😎 Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suki sounds good. In fact Amit sent a PM ...he also suggested a thread in the chat club. Count me in.
suki11 thumbnail

Lol I'm glad so many people are going to come to the chat threads! This is one of the best things about forums such as IF, that you can meet such nice and friendly people from even across the seas, and still be able to stay in touch!

@Selvi and Namz if Amit starts the thread tomorrow, I'm game, but if not and RJN forum remains open maybe we can continue to still meet here?

At any rate Namz I was thinking that you could move you 'Chai' thread over to the 'Chat Forums'. That would be a perfect thread and way for people to ease into a new forum, plus we might make some new friends and fans of INSA that way.

Namita-M thumbnail
Sounds like a plan Suki. Think I just might do that.
Namita-M thumbnail
Later today of course...hey Suki, have you watched any new shows? Beauty and the Beast, Grimm, Arrow?? I am in love with Vincent Kellar...lol
@suki- chucky ne baat kia tha kisise toh & the moderator said that okay the forum wont be closed for another 3 months and after that looking at the response and stuff this forum will be open... plus yes that idea sounds great👍🏼
suki11 thumbnail

Oh that's brill Namz! BTW on a cheeky side note on the 'Chat Forums' I think you can block threads so that there invite only. So this means -ahem ahem- if you ever get time with your busy schedule to write a spicy INSA OS again, you might just be able to post it on IF, and make it for over 18's only!

Namita-M thumbnail
lol Suki, good to know its invite only.