Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

BYE BYE RJN (Page 2)

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Aww thanks everyone for all the replies! I don't want to lose touch with anyone too!

I've been thinking that maybe if RJN forum does get closed we can still meet up in IF, just in another forum?

I've noticed that in the 'Chat Forums' people can generally discuss what they want be it IF soaps or nor. Maybe we can all create our RJN, INSA and co threads there, and continue to discuss our fav soap? We can talk about what we liked, hated, and loved the most about the plot, dialogues, and characters. Plus feel free to make endless scenarios on what trials and tribulations INSA would have faced as they grew older (and hopefully wiser!) together.

Also as we all find other shows we like, be they desi or western, we can encourage others to meet on those forums. As in all honesty I've visited many forums over the years at IF, and I can seriously say that this was quite simply the best. Everyone I've meant here has been sincere, funny, and very respectful towards each other.

No one has ever really clashed with the other, and attempted to create rifts, which if you visit other forums you'll realize this is so not the case. Most other forums are warzones, and your too terrified to post anything in case you ignite another inferno, of bombing strikes!

I hope we can all continue to stay in touch via IF...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
definately suki...but where is that chat thread

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yep suki we are planning on that here as well.. we would all come together in that and have funLOLCool love you mmuaah suki

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ya..
I m in.

suki11roshaeldsouza91

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Lol love you too Selvi heart-to-heart style!

Sona, the 'Chat threads' our on the home page, in the 'Indian Forum Sections' just above the 'Popular Forums' selections. So instead of going to the desi soap links, scroll up a little, and you should find link; its where the 'Suggestions and Comments' and 'Twilight' threads are.

Hope this helps!

@Rash yay I'm glad you're in!

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
oh ok

suki11Rashmi04

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hmm  suki going to start from tomorrow i suppose.. chucky shuru karega i supposeCool

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 25 November 2012 at 10:42am

suki11Rashmi04

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Suki sounds good. In fact Amit sent a PM ...he also suggested a thread in the chat club. Count me in.

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index