Diya Aur Baati Hum

Aamir Grilled by SP actors Promo (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Thanks Sita ji...!!! Bechara Aamir...!!! But I think he knew n prepared from b4 that these kinds of questions they r gonna ask...!!! Aamir is fav actor in bollywood...!!! Day Dreaming

yup its better if he clears out all the air
even i also want to know why he divorced his wife (who was his childhood friend) after 17 years of marriage ...how he felt at that time ,yes aamir wud b mentally prepared for such questions ..
Thanks for sharing Sita.
If I am not mistaken it was Reena who asked for a divorce after his string of affairs not the other way round. Obviously he won't admit it and it will be like we grew apart. Connection khatam ho gaya that kinds... That is the standard excuse given by most heroes. In Bollywood either the wife turns a blind eye  to her husband's numerous affairs and looks the other way or chooses to walk out like Reena did to maintain her dignity. I am new to the telly world, but Bollywood news I have been following for years. In all these events organised for their benefit they will all make politically correct statements far removed from reality. While it is not for me to comment on their personal lives, I can tell you for sure that when it comes to personal questions answering there will be an element of hypocrisy in those answers. Do not get me wrong, I am a big fan of Aamir. I like his movies, liked Satyamev Jayate but when it comes to his personal life I have to say Thumbs Down

yes ur  right maam ,it was Reena aamirs wife who asked for the Divorce when she got to know abt the affair of aamir with a british journalist ,aamir has one son also from that british lady ...
i totally respect the decision of Reena ...she did a right thing ...

Aamir is a good actor and does a lot of charity also ,has produced such great patriotic movies also but  when it comes to his personal life and respect for him ..a thumbs down from my side also Thumbs Down

i am SRK fan and proud of SRK that he is family man and loves his family to the core
Gauri is def one lucky woman ...Thumbs Up

Edited by sita11 - 24 November 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenUMDU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir Grilled by SP actors Promo (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Shocked this is definitely a must watch programme...
Aamir is my only favourite actor since my school days...as an actor, director and producer, he's perfect. Just like ladyterp, I'm also least bothered about celebrities' private life but I can't deny the fact if that if they have good private life, we tend to respect them even more...

Also I'm sure Aamir has agreed to this grilling... Thanks for sharing

Edited by niruba - 25 November 2012 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@ Niruba ----------yes if these celebs hv a great and respectable private lives ...we the fans earn more respect for them...after all as fans we look up to our favorites ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenUMDUniruba

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
tnkxxx

sita11

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

@ Niruba ----------yes if these celebs hv a great and respectable private lives ...we the fans earn more respect for them...after all as fans we look up to our favorites ...

Agree with you totally. No matter how much we say we should not bother about the personal lives of actors, we are only fooling ourselves by thinking like that. We are very much interested in their personal life. Whenever there is anything spicy published , why do we grab it and read it ? Film magazines like Filmfare or Stardust have huge sales only because of the interest we have in the personal life of our favourite heroes and heroines. We may deny it but if  tomorrow we get to hear Anas is dating someone we will try our level best to find out who she is or how she looks. That is human psychology, world over as far as celebrities are concerned. Of course they are not going to listen to our moral lectures but as you very rightly said our respect for heroes who have an unblemished record in this is definitely to my mind far more.

Edited by UMDU - 25 November 2012 at 2:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narensita11

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

I've no say as many mentioned in any actors personal life, its for them to take care about themselves...and as people suggested even I believe the whole grilling was set-up!..

sita11

surya4ever

IF-Dazzler

surya4ever

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
tfs

sita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top