Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Niruba ----------yes if these celebs hv a great and respectable private lives ...we the fans earn more respect for them...after all as fans we look up to our favorites ...
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

@ Niruba ----------yes if these celebs hv a great and respectable private lives ...we the fans earn more respect for them...after all as fans we look up to our favorites ...

Agree with you totally. No matter how much we say we should not bother about the personal lives of actors, we are only fooling ourselves by thinking like that. We are very much interested in their personal life. Whenever there is anything spicy published , why do we grab it and read it ? Film magazines like Filmfare or Stardust have huge sales only because of the interest we have in the personal life of our favourite heroes and heroines. We may deny it but if  tomorrow we get to hear Anas is dating someone we will try our level best to find out who she is or how she looks. That is human psychology, world over as far as celebrities are concerned. Of course they are not going to listen to our moral lectures but as you very rightly said our respect for heroes who have an unblemished record in this is definitely to my mind far more.
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing.

I've no say as many mentioned in any actors personal life, its for them to take care about themselves...and as people suggested even I believe the whole grilling was set-up!..