Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
just saw the promo of AAMIR with SP actors upcoming event
all the SP actors asking very personal questions from aamir
suraj and sandhya sitting together and asked that that it is said that Aamirs show satyamev jayate was a tantrum and kind of fake show ..then another SP actor asks why aamir broke his 17 years of his
first marriage with his wife Reema and does he think that he did justice to her ? then another member asks a personal question abt his second wife kiran
must say that this AAMIR special episode wud a a super interesting episodes where AAMIR will replay to all the controversial questions of his life .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34lincy_cathyfarhana874vish.narensurya4ever-Ayeshi-UMDUll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir Grilled by SP actors Promo" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for wu sita di...i too watched...Aamir is too good human being yaar...Big smile

mostly importantly...surya sitting together...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sita ji...!!! Bechara Aamir...!!! But I think he knew n prepared from b4 that these kinds of questions they r gonna ask...!!! Aamir is fav actor in bollywood...!!! Day Dreaming

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Thanks Sita ji...!!! Bechara Aamir...!!! But I think he knew n prepared from b4 that these kinds of questions they r gonna ask...!!! Aamir is fav actor in bollywood...!!! Day Dreaming

yup its better if he clears out all the air
even i also want to know why he divorced his wife (who was his childhood friend) after 17 years of marriage ...how he felt at that time ,yes aamir wud b mentally prepared for such questions ..

jvims

jvims

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

even i also want to know why he divorced his wife (who was his childhood friend) after 17 years of marriage ...how he felt at that time ,yes aamir wud b mentally prepared for such questions ..

thanks for the info.it will be thrilling to watch.

sita11

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Thanks for sharing Sita.
If I am not mistaken it was Reena who asked for a divorce after his string of affairs not the other way round. Obviously he won't admit it and it will be like we grew apart. Connection khatam ho gaya that kinds... That is the standard excuse given by most heroes. In Bollywood either the wife turns a blind eye  to her husband's numerous affairs and looks the other way or chooses to walk out like Reena did to maintain her dignity. I am new to the telly world, but Bollywood news I have been following for years. In all these events organised for their benefit they will all make politically correct statements far removed from reality. While it is not for me to comment on their personal lives, I can tell you for sure that when it comes to personal questions answering there will be an element of hypocrisy in those answers. Do not get me wrong, I am a big fan of Aamir. I like his movies, liked Satyamev Jayate but when it comes to his personal life I have to say Thumbs Down

Edited by UMDU - 24 November 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73vish.narensita11

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the video clipping (where is it?) but have to say I am surprised some of the TV stars asked Amir Khan all personal questions.  Knowing they themselves are always on the hot seat, how could they?  To be honest, I don't care what their personal lives are (politicians, actors, sports stars).  Are they entertaining or not?  Are they governing or not?  That is all that matters.  True we want our favorite actors to set a good example but we really don't know what goes on behind the doors.  Sometimes wives are pretty bad as well or have emotional issues (come to think of it President Lincoln's wife had such emotional issues that in the end she had to be sent to a mental institute).  I don't think the public knew of it at the time when he was president.  So who knows?  From what I know Ms. Rao and Amir Khan connected at the intellectual level.  She apparently is very brainy.

vish.naren

anusha34

Goldie

anusha34

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing & wu sita even i saw the promo and i was supprised and shocked when tv stars asked amir khan personal questions.i am looking for to seeing it.

sita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top