Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dare.devil

^^^  @gangnamstyle,

Well it would be nice if you can give your opinion nicely, no reason for it to be loud, well in your case largely written ... LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude for those who say he is rude...he is just saying his scripted lines and infact if you dont believe that, ask me I have proof about it, let me know and i can send you the links :P

1) there was a blooper in one of the episodes where salman was reading it off the board lying on the floor which was missed while editing
2) in today's episode, at one point I clearly heard some guy saying the lines loudly in small increments before salman repeated them at the same time

so chill maro and enjoy the show and salman is an awesome host

i can make it lime green in an even larger font :P

yar in yesterdays epi his energy ws way too low
Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

kal wo revital nhi khaa ke aaya tha na
Aleena12 thumbnail
All his questions to the contestants doesn't come from himself. THe other employees tells him what to say, which he ask in his own way/styleEdited by Aleena12 - 11 years ago
luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
disgusting yaar. Now they r bashing salman bcoz of his expression during his convo with rakhi.
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank god..there is a post praising Salman..

loved ur post..i find him the best host..but still ppl have probs wid him..thats y come up wid stupid reasons to criticise him.
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: masoom.d0n

so according to u salman jo laptop waali baat bola aashka ko wo bhi he was just reading?...hadh karte ho yaar...tumari soch par taras aata hai mujhe

HAHAH look who's talking. some people just cant take things sportingly and for entertainment. tum meri soch ki nahin, apni soch ki baat karo. yeh ek show hai, atleast i dont keep whining like you are, atleast i believe whatever it is, chill and move on after all its not ur life just a damn entertainment. woh aashka ko bol raha tha tuje to nahin na, and i dont think she minded it at all

anyways i dont give a tiny rats a$$ if you agree with me or not. my opinion is mine and i m going to enjoy the show and tats what i m here for and ignore some whiniers and cry-babies like u

Edited by dare.devil - 11 years ago
dare.devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2direct.

She doesn't need sympathy that's understood, but a bit of decency and respect wouldn't have hurt she didn't need that constant bollocking either, he should've calmed down a bit IMO he prolonged the whole thing.

yea maybe, but forget about what you and I think and if you look at it jyoti was loving it and playing along with it too and thats wat counts right?!. Because whenever you see someone talking to jyoti, one they always talk as if they r talking to a KID, like kiddy talk, and other with sympathy all the time. I mean infact even if you r rude to her, i believe she would love it as that would make her feel normal. and i dont think salman treated her with lack of respect even once. It was all said and done for some entertainment
dare.devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

lime green haha nice let me try that  :P

damn i dont think you can even read that clearly, its hurting my eyes LOL