Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 2direct.

He can be good, but during yesterday's episode I found him to be right twat the way he was talking to Jyoti

No actually I loved the most about him in yesterday's episode. That girl doesnt need a constant reminder and sympathy like talks from the people she meets. She needs people who behave NORMAL with her and not like with some special attention.

and thats exactly wat salman was doing, he was behaving exactly with jyoti as he behaves with other girls and thats a good thing not a bad thing, regardless of how you like him personally on other occasions
Edited by dare.devil - 11 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dare.devil

No actually I loved the most about him in yesterday's episode. That girl doesnt need a constant reminder and sympathy like talks from the people she meets. She needs people who behave NORMAL with her and not like with some special attention.

and thats exactly wat salman was doing, he was behaving exactly with jyoti as he behaves with other girls and thats a good thing not a bad thing, regardless of how you like him personally on other occasions

She doesn't need sympathy that's understood, but a bit of decency and respect wouldn't have hurt she didn't need that constant bollocking either, he should've calmed down a bit IMO he prolonged the whole thing.
Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Big boss makers want him to be rude and muhphat . That s his charm after all who does not like arrogant bad boys!!! He is adorable 😊
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i like him...infact i decided to bear this season because of him...😆...but yesterday that stuff wid aansoo-ka was the one which i didn't like...that lap one...but that's mainly because i hate ashka...😆.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's fine then, I guess it was also a part of Sapna's charm as well, afterall who doesn't like arrogant bad girls, it's a turn on for us guys. She's adorable :)
Originally posted by: dare.devil

dude for those who say he is rude...he is just saying his scripted lines and infact you dont believe that, ask me I have proof about

1) there was a blooper in one of the episodes where salman was reading it off the board lying on the floor which was missed while editing

2) in today's episode, at one point I clearly heard some guy saying the lines loudly in breaks before salman repeated them

so chill maro and enjoy the show

so according to u salman jo laptop waali baat bola aashka ko wo bhi he was just reading?...hadh karte ho yaar...tumari soch par taras aata hai mujhe
😆 i like bhai hosting style 
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😆 i like bhai hosting style 

saga bhai hai kya?
Originally posted by: masoom.d0n

saga bhai hai kya?

tere kyun chusath pe lag rahe ha ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel