Please ponder on this...V.V.Important...

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Hard Rock

He was nominated in quite a few categories...........but he clearly stated he will not be present...so all his nominations have been withdrawn.....

Okay so Rajeev told Hardy that he told the star people that he'll not be present at the award function. So they removed his name from the award list. Just tell me one thing. We have seen so many award functions and in that most of the times the many of the actors are not present. Others take the award on their behalf. So why did they have to remove his name. Would they have done the same if Tulsi had said the same thing. Never. She is their favourite and Ekta's chamchi hence.......

WHY REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THE LIST JUST BECAUSE HE'LL BE ABSENT FROM THE AWARD FUNCTION

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

agree wt u sujalfan, but wat about ekta mai now she gets the chance that rajeev himself clarified that he don want any award

she is really....................................idiot😡

Samita Dutta thumbnail
 ye sab ekta ne kiya hoga😡.Star Plus mainly ekta ke serials se hi chal raha aur ho sakta hai ekta ke kehne par star plus walon ne aisa kiya ho.how the star plus people forget about their saying that the award goes to Character not Actor.

Samita.
Ibad thumbnail
Yeah...Have someone ever saw Aamir Khan in an award function....
But still some one recieve his award on his behalf...
So the why they remove his name....
Sona_rai thumbnail

hi sujal fan,

u r right awards ke liye actor ko nominate zaroor kya jata hai chahay woh function main ayae ya nahi,but i think rajeev ka mamla thora alag se hai u know rajeev is "zara hut ke"😊,so agar SPA main rajeev/sujal ko nominate kertay tu woh award le jata👏,aur agar aisa hota tu EKTA MAI ko kitna ghusa😡 ata aur star people tu aisa nahi chahaingay na,after all they r the best "chumcha's" of ekta,is'nt it.wat say,do tell me.

take care.

bye.

sona.

Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thiz iz not fair
i just hate Ekta 😡 😡
Mohsin thumbnail
yup its not fair laikin icc drama ki waja sai humain ekta or uski galat policies ko bardaasht bhi to kerna hoga....
S&k_fan thumbnail

sujal fan tell u what.why don't u accept the award on behalf of rajeev.😉what do u think

by da way.i too don't like what they did.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Arae accet to tab karae na jab usae nominate karae...........

I am feeling really bad today...........

On top of it that nammi just now sent me a horrible PM just because we banned her earlier ID. I am really in a foul mood.

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm yaar i agree wid u sujalfan, u r right 100 % right !

even if rajeev is not attending SPA, they must not remove his name from the categories yaarrrrr !

Sujalfan, ek kaam to thek kia aap nay keh nammi ka id banned kar dia.I really hated him cuz he is always against  rajeev.

yaar ekta is so much.mein kabhi usey mail nahi karti cuz jab bhi usey mail karney lagti hoon kabhi mujhe bohut gussa a raha hota hai to kabhi rona, thats y aur phir type hee nahi hota.well leave it.

you r right sujalfan

bye,

shiza.