Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Season 2 weekly quiz on this forum? :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Guys, if you remember, I used to conduct NBT quizzes on this forum during season 1 but very occasionally so I was thinking, when season 2 starts, why not conduct a weekly quiz of the show so that people watch the show regularly and we can keep it interesting too..we can have certain members volunteer for conducting quizzes every weekend and the rest can participate..I think it would be fun and members would be more active too..And that's not all, we can keep a track of the weekly winners and announce the biggest NBT fan at the end of the season...below are some quizzes I conducted during season 1.. We don't need so many questions a week but around 5 questions every week might be fun..what say guys? It would be great if we can get weekly volunteers to conduct the quiz too because I am ready to conduct it every week myself but I dunno whether I will be free always so I shall try to be regular if you guys just wanna participate Smile I know loads of time is still left for the show to air but just had this in mind which I wanted to share with u all Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosandmekunaladictedMeera_Ka_MohanLekzkunakshafan26misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2 weekly quiz on this forum? :)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Yes Archu... It's good idea... but these day few people are visiting forums... so let the promos of next season come... then will start conducting quiz, etc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyekunakshafan26

cosmosandme

cosmosandme

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
it would b fun...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Certainly a wful idea.
We should plan for some good posts to keep the forum interesting.

Goodbye

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
gud ideaClap

Goodbye

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
A really gud idea yaar . It wud be gr8 fun and a gud timepass too.Smile

Goodbye

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.