Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

just for timepass

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

monu.sunna

Groupbie

monu.sunna

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
dont know y some silly questions come in my mind guysTongue i dont have any answers to them,i hope u guys may hav some answersWink

Q 1.why prateek sir calls mohan ''cheekukabeej''

Q2.how u guys feel when u hear NBT's BG score in other shows??

Q3.why kunal's ranking is so low,n y his peak ranking is 27Ouch

actually i wanted to c kunal in some shows like tmls or gumrahTongueb4 NBT starts were he can show his versatality of his fab acting thoda hi sahi par kuch dekne ko mile.Winkbut i guess ther is no chance as suchCry 

Q4.how will b d charecterization of Mohan bhatnagar in NBT2 or how should it be?

Q5.do u like kunal n akanksha in traditional look?like in shervani n akanksha's look post marriage?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodbyeMeera_Ka_Mohankunakshafan26Lekz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just for timepass" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Q 1.why prateek sir calls mohan ''cheekukabeej'' I guess because we get very irritated to remove the seed of chiku and prateek is that irritating seed LOL

Q2.how u guys feel when u hear NBT's BG score in other shows?? Very sad Cry

Q3.why kunal's ranking is so low,n y his peak ranking is 27Ouch he will be back on top during season 2 

actually i wanted to c kunal in some shows like tmls or gumrahTongueb4 NBT starts were he can show his versatality of his fab acting thoda hi sahi par kuch dekne ko mile.Winkbut i guess ther is no chance as suchCry 

Q4.how will b d charecterization of Mohan bhatnagar in NBT2 or how should it be? Dunno, really unsure after all the speculations Confused

Q5.do u like kunal n akanksha in traditional look?like in shervani n akanksha's look post marriage? No..they looked so uncomfortable..that's y I wanted them to play a character of their age Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monu.sunnakunakshafan26

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Interesting...Smile

Originally posted by monu.sunna

dont know y some silly questions come in my mind guysTongue i dont have any answers to them,i hope u guys may hav some answersWink

A. May be because, while eating cheeku, we will be annoyed when the seed interrupts our eating. Similarly Mohan always interfered when prateek was with Megha.LOL

A. Very annoying and irritating.Angry

A. May be Kunal's talent is not yet much explored by everyone. Even Kunal is very choosy about the roles he picks.Stern Smile

A. No chance!!!... Kunal was dying to have a break as he wanted to "sleep a lot and travel a lot"LOL as he himself told in one of his interviews.Wink

Q4.how will b d characterization of Mohan bhatnagar in NBT2 or how should it be?

A. No idea, how will it be..., but if the story is a continuation, then I want same Mohan Bhatnagar of NBT 1.Day Dreaming

Q5.do u like kunal n akanksha in traditional look?like in shervani n akanksha's look post marriage?

A. Depends... becoz, I didn't like MM's dress in Sangeet. But I liked their traditional attire in the marriage very much.Big smile Both were looking too cute in the wedding.
Day Dreaming

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 24 November 2012 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monu.sunna

monu.sunna

Groupbie

monu.sunna

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@archu n @mohan sun na thanks 4d rply Thumbs Up

but i felt vice versa thy looked cute in sangeet then in marriageTongue

Goodbye

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

coz mohan always came in between prateek and megha to save megha and coz cheeku has a big seed maybe

very very sad specially hearing it in hongey judaa na hum coz they copy all tunes

dont feel bad coz these are not my words most of my friends and other people do not like his looks though i like them very much

Q4.how will b d charecterization of Mohan bhatnagar in NBT2 or how should it be?
bindass like nbt 1

i liked mohan's dresses and megha in sangeet and before marriage but not after marriage and in marriage

monu.sunna

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Ans- Because cheeku ka beej itna strong hota hai ki agar ek baar atak gaya toh jaan le leta hai and prateek knew ki mohan bhi vaisa hi hai agar woh ek baar kisi cheez ke peeche pad gaya toh chodega nahi. LOLLOL

Ans - I feel angry and irritated . mann karta hai ki un serial walon ki jaan le loon by god. apna to kuch original bana nai sakte to isliye hamare nbt ka copy karte rehte hain.Angry

Ans - Maybe because kunal ke fans waise to strong hain but regularly dana dan comments nahi kar paate.Confused

Ans- From what i have heard it looks like this time mohan will be a bit mature than the last seasonas now he is a father of 2 kids. But this will surely not kill his mast maula, mazakiya and natkhat attitude  i believe.SmileWinkEmbarrassed

Ans- I love them both in whatever they wear . They were looking an amazing couple at their engagement but i still don't want him to wear that because they r really uncomfortable and stiff in that Especially kunal.WinkStar

monu.sunna

monu.sunna

Groupbie

monu.sunna

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@kunakshafan its ok evryone has there own likes n dislikes we cant help itSmileeven i was watching na bole tum cos i liked d show..but i started liking him from 4th june scene wer he cries infront of guruCry n became fan from 9th n 10th july episodesDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.