Diya Aur Baati Hum

MUHARRAM Thread...Wt Is Muharram=Get IN To Knw (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@all...thank u...Embarrassed

and abt sin...there is nobody in the world r sinners...until they realize their mistake and pour love on everyone...

for ex...i dnt like persons who r back speaking...

they speak very nice before u but at back...they show their true colors...

in this matter...one have to dislike or hate that person...

if he/she realize his/her mistake abt wt they did...and if i give forgiveness to that person...it means there is no sinners exist in the world...as  said above...so all r good...if v thin v r good...in heart...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MUHARRAM Thread...Wt Is Muharram=Get IN To Knw (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

[QUOTE=ummesulaiman]k...fatima...fatima...now k...for u...

oops i already added it...

no i am muslim...

thank u...

@bold
...i strongly believe that even though all religions having different perspedtive towards theirs...but actuall reason for all this same only...
bless...v want bless from god...from my pov...

GOD is same for all religions...but their way of religious sects r different as u said...if v think very broard minded v can say...one god with different names...as per the religions...if i am not wrong...

My point is not to offend any religious sect.  Or to suggest that one is better than the other.

Religion is a very private matter between a person and God...and one is always free to practice it in the way they wish.

I'm very broad minded on this topic...trust me...LOL

But at the same time in an informative post...we have to be very clear...so as to avoid confusing people.  Culture is culture and religion is religion...sometimes the lines get blurred...but not all cultural practices should be given the same weight as religious practices...because they are man made and not ordained by God.

I don't know if I'm being able to convey clearly what I want to say.  That's it from my end though LOL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterp-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

My point is not to offend any religious sect.  Or to suggest that one is better than the other.

Religion is a very private matter between a person and God...and one is always free to practice it in the way they wish.

I'm very broad minded on this topic...trust me...LOL

But at the same time in an informative post...we have to be very clear...so as to avoid confusing people.  Culture is culture and religion is religion...sometimes the lines get blurred...but not all cultural practices should be given the same weight as religious practices...because they are man made and not ordained by God.

I don't know if I'm being able to convey clearly what I want to say.  That's it from my end though LOL  

u r cool...Cool...no u r cool only...Cool...its my pov only...and also i respect all religions...and god...Embarrassed...

.its all just to knw and follow with good stuff in it...thats it...

leave it...yaar...Wink.its boring...Blushing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ummesulaiman

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sindhu for the informative thread. Since I had a paper on Islamic History in my postgraduation I knew most of what you have written, But your attempts to educate the forum members on different religions is commendable.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterp-Liebe-

ramya_Deepika

IF-Stunnerz

ramya_Deepika

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for this informative thread

-Liebe-

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Wow...Knew many things 4m d thread ...
U r simply brilliant. ...
Love u sis...

-Liebe-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
wow! great thread from Sindu again...!! and of course along with Samah!

May the Lord Bless us all...!!Hug

-Liebe-

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread Sindhu :)

-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top