Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
how old were you guys when you watched remix???

i was 14 when it started...now 8 years late I still ship tia ranveer and ashi yuvi

i loved how they said vrindeshwari maate/he bhagu/tia's angels/puhleese and everything

i loved the music...specially dil ki yeh dhadkan...i bought the valentine day pack which had all the songs haha

guys pls share your experience...anything you loved...remember:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVermissdramkrrega24Simi_YaRaLoverFollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "reliving remix" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rega24

rega24

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I was 13 n thts why my parents stop me to watch it bt i  watched it. Bcs of this fight i missed many episodes n at tht time i havn't internet bt now i'm watching all the episodes thoroughly without any rok-tokLOL,it is so refreshing, Remix Rocks,lv it n missing it tooCry Kaash Remix 2 aa jayeDay DreamingBut i don't think so ki maximum parents ise on air  hone dengeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I ws 20...GOD cant blv its been eight EIGHT yrs...looking back m realizing how much time has passed since then and how freaking much I have grown as a person, hell when it started I ws just a college pass out,I had no idea what I wanted to do,which career I wanted to be in, I was trying to get over some defeats and failures and then out of no where Remix happened to me as if it was a message of hope send straight by the universe for meDay Dreaming ...aaah the good old Remix daysDay DreamingDay Dreaming..woh sara din star one ke samne aankhen gadha ke baithe rahna ki kahin galti se koi Remix ka promo miss na ho jaye,,,ager epi main kuch Ashi Yuviish aaya ho toh agle din ek ek repeat telecast aise dekhna jaise pahli baar episode dekh rahe hoDay DreamingDay Dreaming...apne friends ke saath convo main kahin na kahin se Remix ki baat le aana...kisi stranger ko hey bhaggu ya duh uh bolte sun ear to ear grinning karna...Day Dreaming...roz Sas Bahu Sajish ka ek ek minute dekhna is hope main ki kahin woh kuch Remix Gang ke bare main na dikha de...sara din bus ek anjaan si craziness or energy main rahna bus remix, remix, remix karte rahna, Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...aaah kya din the...only I know how extreme I used to go if sometimes I wasn't able to watch the epi live, extreme measures karke, bahne maar maar ke, fainting fake karke I used to somehow be right on time for the episLOLBlushing...itna passion, itna dedicaiton I don't know kya ban chuka tha Remix, shayad life ka naya andaaz,,,,Blushing...Remix aur meri Ashiii aur meri Ashi SonuuuBlushingHugaur mere Ashi YuviiiDay DreamingDay Dreaming...hayeDay Dreaming...the show has given me a LOT, a second shot at my life and dreams and most importantly at ME,,,I discovered myself via loving and living Remix...and so so so so many friends, friends who r my family today...so many beautiful ppl I met here and in other forums coz of it..my AY giftysDay Dreaming...and the beautiful thing is no matter where I go I wld always keep coming back to again and again discover the magic of Remix...of hope, of faiiith, of friendship, of love, of loyalty, of madness , of insanity , of DREAMS  Day Dreaming

love, love. LOVE Remix for now and foreverrr HugHug

ps...czercastic...DIEING at ur siggys...OMG Friendsss,,,if there is ANY other show which can conjure the kind of energy and force and happiness and strength and wonder and magic inside me like Remix did, then its Friends, no matter how down and out u r one epi of Friends, hell not even one whole epi, just one MOMENT of Friends is enough to make u laugh till u drop deadBlushing...adore all six of them picesHugHug

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 26 November 2012 at 9:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverFullyFaltoo.

AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I was not lucky as you guyz i didn't have star one those days and I didn't know about Remix.. i started watching it in 2009. sometimes i think k mene jab first time aaya tha me tab dakh pati mujhe pata nahi hota k aage kya hone wala hai or new interview ka wait but phr ye bhi sochti hon k tab me 12 ya 13 ki hoti to me Remix ka magic nahi smjh pati like now but jb mene pahli baar dakha tha to me bhi bikul crazy ho gai thi jb bhi star one bnd ho jati thi me God ko kahne lagti thi aaj tak kuch to diya nahi hai or ab mujhe ek chiz pasand woh bhi chin rahe ho. or ese time me miracle ka hope krti rahti thi.. woh boht crazy days the jo mere life k boht happy moments the, Mujhe tention Exam or Starone or Harry Potter books ki hoti thi but now  life is not like that at all i miss those days...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.FollowYourHeart

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
exams happening...will edit tomorrow for sure:)

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rega24

I was 13 n thts why my parents stop me to watch it bt i  watched it. Bcs of this fight i missed many episodes n at tht time i havn't internet bt now i'm watching all the episodes thoroughly without any rok-tokLOL,it is so refreshing, Remix Rocks,lv it n missing it tooCry Kaash Remix 2 aa jayeDay DreamingBut i don't think so ki maximum parents ise on air  hone dengeAngry

haha...sweet

what site are you using...temme also...there are some parts I'd love to rewatch...

remix 2 i want...can you believe it that shweta gulati was 29 when she did remix...she looks so young!!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

I ws 20...GOD cant blv its been eight EIGHT yrs...looking back m realizing how much time has passed since then and how freaking much I have grown as a person, hell when it started I ws just a college pass out,I had no idea what I wanted to do,which career I wanted to be in, I was trying to get over some defeats and failures and then out of no where Remix happened to me as if it was a message of hope send straight by the universe for meDay Dreaming ...aaah the good old Remix daysDay DreamingDay Dreaming..woh sara din star one ke samne aankhen gadha ke baithe rahna ki kahin galti se koi Remix ka promo miss na ho jaye,,,ager epi main kuch Ashi Yuviish aaya ho toh agle din ek ek repeat telecast aise dekhna jaise pahli baar episode dekh rahe hoDay DreamingDay Dreaming...apne friends ke saath convo main kahin na kahin se Remix ki baat le aana...kisi stranger ko hey bhaggu ya duh uh bolte sun ear to ear grinning karna...Day Dreaming...roz Sas Bahu Sajish ka ek ek minute dekhna is hope main ki kahin woh kuch Remix Gang ke bare main na dikha de...sara din bus ek anjaan si craziness or energy main rahna bus remix, remix, remix karte rahna, Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...aaah kya din the...only I know how extreme I used to go if sometimes I wasn't able to watch the epi live, extreme measures karke, bahne maar maar ke, fainting fake karke I used to somehow be right on time for the episLOLBlushing...itna passion, itna dedicaiton I don't know kya ban chuka tha Remix, shayad life ka naya andaaz,,,,Blushing...Remix aur meri Ashiii aur meri Ashi SonuuuBlushingHugaur mere Ashi YuviiiDay DreamingDay Dreaming...hayeDay Dreaming...the show has given me a LOT, a second shot at my life and dreams and most importantly at ME,,,I discovered myself via loving and living Remix...and so so so so many friends, friends who r my family today...so many beautiful ppl I met here and in other forums coz of it..my AY giftysDay Dreaming...and the beautiful thing is no matter where I go I wld always keep coming back to again and again discover the magic of Remix...of hope, of faiiith, of friendship, of love, of loyalty, of madness , of insanity , of DREAMS  Day Dreaming

love, love. LOVE Remix for now and foreverrr HugHug

ps...czercastic...DIEING at ur siggys...OMG Friendsss,,,if there is ANY other show which can conjure the kind of energy and force and happiness and strength and wonder and magic inside me like Remix did, then its Friends, no matter how down and out u r one epi of Friends, hell not even one whole epi, just one MOMENT of Friends is enough to make u laugh till u drop deadBlushing...adore all six of them picesHugHug

wowww...i love your reply...am going through  the same unsure vala phase now...but I have no show to hold on to!!! and you're right...even the other star one shows couldn't match up...remix stayed true to being a youth oriented show till the end...no melodrama...i used to say so many things man which were so remix-y!!

friends...i love love love the 6 of them...nothing can beat them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AY_RHr4eVer

I was not lucky as you guyz i didn't have star one those days and I didn't know about Remix.. i started watching it in 2009. sometimes i think k mene jab first time aaya tha me tab dakh pati mujhe pata nahi hota k aage kya hone wala hai or new interview ka wait but phr ye bhi sochti hon k tab me 12 ya 13 ki hoti to me Remix ka magic nahi smjh pati like now but jb mene pahli baar dakha tha to me bhi bikul crazy ho gai thi jb bhi star one bnd ho jati thi me God ko kahne lagti thi aaj tak kuch to diya nahi hai or ab mujhe ek chiz pasand woh bhi chin rahe ho. or ese time me miracle ka hope krti rahti thi.. woh boht crazy days the jo mere life k boht happy moments the, Mujhe tention Exam or Starone or Harry Potter books ki hoti thi but now  life is not like that at all i miss those days...

aww..i understand man...i was so upset when they shut star one..
i love harry potter too..hi five

Post Reply New Post

Go to top