Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

{> Anand Sagar's Ramayan Appreciation Thread #5 <} (Page 5)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread Big smile
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Okay, I have finished editing my posts too. ;) Varnita, do you want to send PMs to all the people who LIKED the first post of our previous AT, and I'll PM some new people?

Ok I will PM those who liked the First post dont worry :) I also will PM some new people from my buddy list Smile

Thanks honey!Smile
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Congratulations for the new tread everyone!Hug I hope that by New Year's we complete the 5th and start the 6th. I have no doubt actually, we have been completing one AT per month.LOL

I am thinking of reaching 7th AT till new year ROFL

Oh God, you're so greedy!ROFL
somergasm. IF-Sizzlerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Vivacious CC Captain, Arrow Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Congrats!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Wah guys cannot believe it already Thread #5!  The pics with which last thread has finished up were SO beautiful janaki - I have looked there so many times.  And this one is looking great as well - so many lyrics here Varnita - so much work but it is so appreciated as the music from Ramayan is the most beautiful,  I am playing it all the time at home. I know it is not considered to be cool thing for modern days but I love bhajan so much that I play them all the time in the home - and the music from this Ramayan - I just love it so much.  I think it gave as much to the show as the perfect acting.

Vaise - congos to all the wonderful thread writers and fans here!  This Ramayan deserves all the attention it can muster from us so that more and more people come to appreciate how beautiful it is!Tongue

I'm so glad you enjoyed the pics Bhakti, will keep posting more.Big smile

Aaah, what do you mean honey, that listening to bhajans is not modern?Shocked In that case even I am old-fashioned, because I have Ramayan's sons downloaded in my computer and listen to them ALL the time.TongueLOL While I'm working, cooking, doing chores, you name it.Wink Ravindra Jain's compositions are such that they cannot be ignored. He is the best music director for any mythological show.

bhakti2

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Wow...Conngratz for the new one...Party

Hey! Glad to see you here.Hug
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jklp

Originally posted by jklp

Dear Janaki, Star Utsav is airing my all time favourite Dr. Ramanand Sagar's  Sampoorn Ramayan ( 1987 ) starring Arun Ji & Deepika Ji. I have watched several times. This is my heart & soul. Arun Ji & Deepika Ji are my favourite.

Even I am happy Ramanand Sagarji's Ramayan is airing on Star Utsav honey. In fact, his Shri Krishna serial is also airing and both those shows are priceless.Smile I wish that they will always run on Star Utsav, but I just wish Anand Sagar's Ramayan is also run alongside. That way devotees of Lord Ram can enjoy both shows, right?Embarrassed They air all these other fictional soaps that are totally unnecessary since they're running on other channels also.Ouch But they won't air Imagine's Ramayan which is quite unfair!

Dear Janaki,  RSR & RSK both are my heart & soul. Yes dear. I fully agree. They should air ASR alongside RSR and also JSK & DBSK . The fictional serials are absolutely useless.

Hi Mita, yeah instead of re-telecasting all these saas-bahu soaps, I wish Star Utsav could devote themselves to all mythological/historical shows.Ermm There are so many mythological shows they could show.

jklp

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun-

Congrats!

Hi Vis! Nice to see you here.Big smile

Go to top