WildCherry-Cs#3/LastUpdtPg.143VeryHuge/NotePg.144 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 153

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
nyccc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WildCherry-Cs#3/LastUpdtPg.143VeryHuge/NotePg.144 (Page 9)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CharmingAngel-

Goldie

-CharmingAngel-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

Freebies:

2nd Version:

Mallu

hey i m visiting to your gallary first time...i like this DD siggi...using itSmile

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Eeeks this update is simply outstanding! Well both of them are cause all the sigs have came out amaziing<33 wow the Sanaya AT stuff is effin gorgeous,I love the bright colours you've used especially yellow mixed with the pink,beautiful combination with a beautiful result!

^^ awwwh both the DD sigs are adorable but this one is too cute,I loved this scene & DD looked extra adorable<3 awesome blending & I love the text you wrote for the sig=)
Omdz this is like your best RK-MB sig till date!Big smile

^^the sweet simple style & everything about is just perfect! Stupendous!<3 I love love love this one! Deffo saved to use soon:D too much flawlessness in this sig of yoursCoolTongue
The VD sig came out fabb,love the use of yellow & blac & the texture is fantastic! KD & QH sigs also are beautiful,I really love the soft blurry blending you've used with that sepia colouring<3 superbb!

^^this is my fave Sarun because of the colours,the transparent font is so gorgg & I love how you wrote diff texts in diff places instead of one line:P

Aaah 2nd update is just as flawless & perfect as the first!

^^ y so amazing?! it's too good! I love how you've done such wonders with only one pic,that's how great you are:D
The DD sigs are a stunner,the way you've done that circular blur is really nice but the 2nd version is the better one for me:P the texture & blending is terrifically usedClap MR ones are ravishing,I really love this one>>

It's really great how the pink is on one side & the blue on the other & how they clash together<33 amazing workk Mallu your creations get better with each update! thanks for the PM<3 keep it upHug

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@sarah:big big big thankyou,sooo happy that you like my stuffHugHugHugHugyou are so niceHug

@dmgddfan:Hugthankyou so much

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Banggg 
Happy New Year to all
I am back with a bang update again
it will be in two part will update the second part later,lemme update the first part firstLOL
It's a huge huge huge update including some old posted stuff in MB gallery i didn't update all in my CG so here it is:

FREEBIES:
DVD:
I have lost my heart to this pic:
VD is giving an RK look omg:
RishaBala:
VD/RK:
Icons:
Singles:
RK/VD:

Bad boy:

That's all...
Mallu

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Zorica_Bgdsaher_90-Ammie-Sano88-Mema-.ShreeYaa..Mohabbatein.AichuuSunshine GirlHdhd

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Freebies:
MG:

Beauty & The Beast:
Mallu

Edited by M.Hurr - 05 January 2013 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.saher_90-Ammie--Mema-.Mohabbatein.Aichuu

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Beintehaa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
OMG omg update coming...RESHeart
Jaldi jaldi sab  post karo...me wants to see!Day Dreaming
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

and finally i can edit this Yippe!Hug
beautiful update Mallu...its so freakin Huge and i love absolutely everything!

Both the GPA sigs are stunning. i love the blending and the coloring on both of them, also i really like the lights that u have used on the first sig...those bokehs are my personal fav and they look exceptionally beautiful on ur sig!

^and i agree that pic of RK/Madhu is beautiful...and OMG even i noticed the RK expressions!  i was likeSilly i really like how that sig is simple yet stunning, the texture and the coloring is fantastic..and OMG the text style in that sig...chaa gayi hai tu Mallu! 

All the other GPA sigs are stunners! in love with the versatile sig styles, iak sa badh ker iak hai! and beautiful coloring in all the sigs <3

Coming to the Rishbala stuff, the top two sig are so attractive i can not even explain! First of all i have never seen such a stunning black and white sig before...the text style is super gorgeous <3

^ this one is a beauty! its gorgeous rey! the coloring is stunning and the text is so meaningful and suitable for the scene! i love the bokeh effect on this sig and ur blending is superbEmbarrassed

the black and white one GORGEOUS! Uff! the blending and sig style is stunning!!

i really like the blending in this one! the coloring is so beautiful and Mallu let me tell u that this sig has come out fantastic! 

love all the ones after this! the motion blur effect has been used so effectively and evrything looks fab!

^ this one tho is so beautiful..i dunno wat it is about this sig but i LOVE it! the coloring is stunning and the text style is breathtaking! love it!

the one after this..on the kiss, the black and white one is again a very gorgeous sig! i love that texture u have used on it! really brings out the beauty in that black and white sig!

http://i.minus.com/jAEayD1AIDJHQ.jpg
 ^already used this one cause it was THAT stunning...gonna use the one before this one nowLOL lol!! m in love with the text style on that one...and the border is so stunning!
Love all the Rishbala sigs...the best thing about them is the different styles! like u don;t have a signature style and i really appreciate that it makes ur update much more pleasant and gorgeous <3

love the VD stuff! the textures have been used so effectively! the coloring is stunning and everything has come out perfect!  Again ur text styles are stunning!

love all the icons! beautiful coloring..saving them nowEmbarrassed

the maan geet stuff is stunning!! love ur blending and coloring on each of those signatures! really nicely done <3

i love the B&B stuff! reall stunning! the coloring on this is breath taking!

and i really like the text style...really gorgeous!

http://i.minus.com/jbvyNgeJTARvc.jpg
i really like the sig style ^ the sig is beautifully done, amazing text style and those colorful lights that u have used on a black and white sig are stunning! i really love the way that sig of urs has come out!

Gorgeous update Mallu..it was huge and i truly appreciate the amount of effort that u have put into this beautiful update! Looking forward to the next update

Love youHug

Edited by -Ammie- - 07 January 2013 at 12:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.