WildCherry-Cs#3/LastUpdtPg.143VeryHuge/NotePg.144 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 153

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
thankss alot everyone gonna reply to each and everyone of youHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WildCherry-Cs#3/LastUpdtPg.143VeryHuge/NotePg.144 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
loveddd d updateee and congo for d new shopWink 

PS-suggestions:kriyaansh scenes(d3)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Wildcherry-

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Congrats on your 3rd shop Mallu Hug The update is gorgeous! Heart

-Ms.Wildcherry-

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the 3rd gallery Mallu! And you've started it off with some dhamakedaar stuff... loved the entire MB Pareshaan seq stuff..those icons are gorgeous and siggs even more so <3

And the rest of the update.. gurti/maaneet are my faveee <3 and your sigg styles and new border styles are really amazing... gives it a royal look .. and the rest of the MB siggs also stunning .. 

Amazing start to the gallery Mallu.. I'm sure this gallery will also rock like the previous ones =) !

Z

-Ms.Wildcherry-

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Mallu Congoz congoz jaania on new gallery...Hug
Nd Woaahh sucha huge update..wat were u waiting for nt posting this...u so made my day gal..beautiful gorgeous sigx !!
This one came out the bestest..coloring styling and textures are mindblowing...font is graceful..loved it too much !!

hina thankyou so muchHugI am so glad you like my work and your comments make my day,
thankyou once againBig smile

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Congrats on your 3rd shop Mallu Hug The update is gorgeous! Heart

thankyou sweetsHug

Originally posted by pkriyaansh

loveddd d updateee and congo for d new shopWink 

PS-suggestions:kriyaansh scenes(d3)

who is kriya?Tongueand ansh yes I know,but please provide me pixSmile
thanksSmile

Edited by M.Hurr - 25 November 2012 at 10:48am

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

Congratulations on the 3rd gallery Mallu! And you've started it off with some dhamakedaar stuff... loved the entire MB Pareshaan seq stuff..those icons are gorgeous and siggs even more so <3

And the rest of the update.. gurti/maaneet are my faveee <3 and your sigg styles and new border styles are really amazing... gives it a royal look .. and the rest of the MB siggs also stunning .. 

Amazing start to the gallery Mallu.. I'm sure this gallery will also rock like the previous ones =) !

Z

thankyou so much ZHug

Originally posted by -Niky-

Awesome stuff...ClapClap
loved mb & ipk stuff d most.. Day Dreaming

Thanks fr d PM Hug
-NikySmile

thankyou  nikyBig smileHug

Originally posted by AS..

Congratulations
all the best n keep rocking..
i liked texture n colorings u used..

senorita

thankyouHug

Edited by M.Hurr - 25 November 2012 at 10:52am

ZsterRose

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MzIndependant-

Eeeks congrats on your new shop! you so deserve way more than this cuz your creations are amaziing<3 soo happy for youu & Omggg when i opened your Pm the first thing I saw was the banner! wowowow that is one frikking stunner of a banner! & I love how you used B/W colouring with a dash of red blobs<3 beautifully blended Mallu:D haaaye those pareshaan icons are soo adorable & hawwwt! the long icons are gorgg,loved how you did both,colouring is fabb, Using the telephone booth one as my DP ;D ufft his smirk in this icon>> I think I've fallen for this smirk now:P I loved this scene of the song aswell>> flawless they both are & so is your workk!!
The sigs came out brilliant!

^^my favee scene & also my fave sig out of them all:) superbb blending & I love the font style you usedBig smile ahaa first I thought the little sigs were Avis but then Realised they weren't moving:P awesome stuff on MBClap
Now coming on to the others:-

^^OMGOMGOMG I just love this dance so so much,it's g'nna be 2 years since that dance first aired:( time has flew so quick,anyways the blending in this one is soo perfect! I love that style you've done with that sig:D all 3 sigs came out gorgg awww the 2nd one MG looking classy as ever! the gurti sig is amazing,miss their interviews & the sig came out fantasticc! You do such wonders with BW/Sepiaa colouring on your sigsTongue Sarun sig is so loud & vibrant,really liked how you wrote barun sanaya really faintly as if its a sketchh right above:D once again lovely style used!

^^ this DVD one is soo adorable,really love you layed it out & the texture you used on it:L the RK sigs are awesomee especially the first one with his 'angry' look:P

she can glow even in the dark with her glistening eyes<3 love this pic of her,so simple & yet so elegantClapall the MB sigs came out stunning as ever but my faves from the whole lot are:-

^^really unique style & love the way you wrote the text on the sigEmbarrassed

^^ aaah the colouring on this one may be a dull colour but its gives such a brilliant touch to the sig:D ravishing & simple at the same time!

^^i guess I love sigs that have less pics in em & this one stood out for me aswell as the others! With just some colour & a faint text it still came out just as better as the rest:D
All in all a superr update! really loved everything & saved so much stuff:D aah thanks for the PM mallu & keep rocking xo

HugHugAwww Sarah,you are so so adorable,love the way you have described my work and appreciated too,thankyou so muchHugand thanks for your wonderful wishes for my galleryBig smile

Sabmeratu.

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_shreeya

Wow..the update is stunning.. <3
and all the pareshaan stuffs are gogeous..i have like saved all of them..the icons r lovely..
And other Rishbala RK madhu nd DVD stuff..everything looks beautiful..<3

thankyou so much shreyaBig smileHugthanks for visiting my galleryBig smile

Originally posted by -Mema-

wow wow visitng here for the first tym and ur creations r like mindblowingg!!!! Congratulations on ur 3rd shop and i wish that u may many many more successfu oness

sooo yes the update uff the colouring, the styles the textures are all sooo awesomeee!!

the RM avis they amazingg, and the siggies they r too good for words!!
http://i.minus.com/j5UbcQ6ffh6t9.jpg>> gosh this is totally ROCKING!!
http://i.minus.com/jbb4OpkkwfcIND.jpg>>its really soo soo soo awesomeee, damn gorgeousss it couldnt have been better!!

and the gurti and sarun one omg the style and the colouring it made me speechless<3<3 they r sooo sooo awesomee!!
http://i.minus.com/jbbyXJiYXWbsSg.jpg>>> this one is freaking awesomee!!
http://i.minus.com/jdf9eZTRTcTdr.jpg>> just loveedd the style and colouring smashing job!!
http://i.minus.com/jbazMBfw9oWPJQ.jpg>>> too good for words, amazingly done!!

Love Maria

thankyou so much MariaHugI am so glad you like my workBig smile

Edited by M.Hurr - 25 November 2012 at 11:02am

-Mema-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.