Page 2 Page 153

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Welcome To

My Creations Gallery#3
             this is officially my 3rd Creation Gallery,wanna thank all those who helped me                            completing the first two,and now here I am with my 3rd one.

Links To Previous galleries:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490117 -1
                           http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1738629  -2

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 26 April 2014 at 6:05am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Pulp_Fiction-Dimple-Enchanted_jassiMyra.--jyoti--saher_90starry.phoenix_Ashy_SanDhirFanatic-AshaNegi--Crazy..Life-COLOGYhoney-sweetySagar21CrazyInfinities-BarunSanz-Mullai_27ffkhanajenn..Tangled..Coolioqueen-Ammie--HJ-Sano88AnjiliciousChandani_CSabmeratu.ZsterRose-Ursh-HashiBoo..KR..-Mema-oblivious.Bes_Balipie.-PixieDust-Cute_Strawberryaishu3003snowflake.-chamkilli-alonebirdSunshine GirlQH_DDEJ_Fanleelaa9dobrevagasmsAS..Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WildCherry-Cs#3/LastUpdtPg.143VeryHuge/NotePg.144" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Known as Mallu,some also called me Ms.OMGLOL
My real name is Maleka.

My Copyrights:
Rosetta-Designz/I-F
R-D/I-F

I Can Make:
only Non-Animated Stuff,Siggys,Thread Banners,Layouts & Icons.

About Requests & Suggestions:
In my last gallery I put a note that I have quit taking requests but still I received pms about requests which is not a good thing it feels bad to ignore and even after ignoring,the pms keep on coming.Please respect that No means No.

I only take special requests for layout banners and siggys and also for Bday siggys and atleast inform a week earlier ,dont give me short notices
because I am only free on weekends or if there are official holidays.

Suggestions:are most welcome,but please provide me with the pics and only HQ pics and no unusual pics same goes for the Bday siggys,layouts & thread banners.
AND PLEASE:NO MYTHO STUFF,please respect that.

AND:do not use my work any where else without my permission be courteous and remember using someone else's property without their permission are"B A D M A N N E R S".

My Favorites:
I am die hard hard fan of these people & couples:
GurTi,MaanEet,SaRun,RishaBala,DVD,Barun Sobti,Gurmeet Chaudhry ,Drashti Dhami and Shilpa Anand, though I haven't make much stuff on her in the previous gallery but sure make in this one.

Also developed a liking for Karan Tacker & Krystle D'souza. Planning to make some stuff on them.

Edited by M.Hurr - 24 November 2012 at 10:47am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiza_KaJenArshi-Swetha--Dimple---jyoti--saher_90_Ashy_-AshaNegi-PhoenixRainbowajenn-Ammie-ffkhan..Tangled..Sagar21COLOGYMullai_27Coolioqueen* ~ Roshni ~ *Sano88Anjiliciousoblivious.somergasm.RockchickFaizaalipie...KR..Cute_StrawberrySabmeratu.-Ursh--Mema-HashiBooshumaila08Sunshine GirlHarshika4Lifeaishu3003itsRitzi-chamkilli-alonebirdFearless_LoverAS..dobrevagasmsQH_DDEJ_Fanleelaa9Hdhd

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

SOME IMPORTANT THINGS:
1.Only person that inspires me about siggy making on I-F is MELOL(accept for some text and border styleLOL)Almost all the siggys makers on I-F have their account on tumblr and deviantart and they follow the tumblr styles,psds & textures and I am one of them tooLOL,my other resources for textures,brushes and psds are: Deviantart,Punkrose & Sanctae etc. 

2.About suggestions,bday sigs and layouts:Be specific about your color combination,text and style,provide me a sample so it will be easy for me to design and please dont go on changing it again and again,I need to put a lot of hardwork making it and its not easy to edit the whole layout again and again.
Suggestions:I love black and white and sepia coloring but if you dont want it just tell me,will make it colorful for you.EmbarrassedLOL

3.Last but not the least:For All CC's aka Copy CatsLOL:If you are copying my style,getting over inspired or anything than go aheadLOL,people are not fool they can differentiate b/w the original and the copied ones and if you think you are stubborn you will not stop doing it than "I WILL NOT QUIT MAKING SIGGYS BECAUSE OF YOU"ROFL

Edited by M.Hurr - 24 November 2012 at 11:19am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha---jyoti--saher_90_Ashy_01aaradhya-AshaNegi-Mullai_27COLOGYCoolioqueen-Ammie-ajennffkhan..Tangled..Sano88Anjiliciouslipshaasomergasm.Sabmeratu.-Ursh-RockchickFaizaoblivious...KR..alipie.Cute_Strawberryshumaila08aishu3003alonebirdFearless_LoverHarshika4LifeSunshine Girl-Nightingale-dobrevagasmsAS..QH_DDEJ_Fanleelaa9Hdhd

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

PM LIST:
I dont usually pm about my updates,I get lazy that's allLOLbut if you want pms about gallery updates than hit the like button,I will create a new pm listTongue

Edited by M.Hurr - 24 November 2012 at 11:25am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

.EtherealSaRun.-Swetha-..Sana...Myra.--jyoti--Enchanted_jassisaher_90_Ashy_PhoenixRainbow-RKV--AshaNegi--Crazy..Life--Mockingjay-01aaradhyaCOLOGYMullai_27Coolioqueen..Tangled..Vivirti_Suvian2-Ammie-ajennffkhan_BlackPearl_-Mema-HashiBoomjht_oneAnjiliciousSaru...somergasm.oblivious.Sabmeratu.-Ursh-RockchickFaiza..KR..alipie.shumaila08Paro_rudraCute_Strawberryaishu3003Fearless_LoverTrouble.alonebirddobrevagasmsQH_DDEJ_Fanleelaa9Sunshine GirlNeelambari..Harshika4LifeHdhd

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Update will be in two parts,this one is an exclusive RishaBala update with only"Mein Pareshan" stuff.
The Second one will have  MaanEet,RishaBala,RK,Madhu,ArHi,SaRun& GurTi stuff.

FREEBIES:
Icons:
Have made icons in different styles and coloring,but they are not stacked:
Long ones:

100 by 100
not stacked:

Siggys:
small ones:

Edited by M.Hurr - 24 November 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

FaToOsH-Swetha-prema_ksMyra.--jyoti--saher_90_Ashy_PhoenixRainbow01aaradhyaSagar21Mullai_27ajenn-Ammie-ffkhan-Veritaserum-..Tangled..Sabmeratu.-Ursh--Mema-RockchickFaizaZsterRosemjht_oneAnjiliciousChandani_Calipie.oblivious..ShreeYaa.shumaila08Cute_Strawberry-chamkilli-alonebirdaishu3003-Nightingale-dobrevagasmsAichuuAS..Sunshine GirlNeelambari..QH_DDEJ_Fanleelaa9Hdhd

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Freebies:
MG:
GurTi:

SaRun:
ArHi:
DVD:
RK:
MB:
RishaBala:

Edited by M.Hurr - 24 November 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

FaToOsH-Swetha-prema_ks--jyoti--saher_90PhoenixRainbow01aaradhyaCOLOGYSagar21Mullai_27Coolioqueenajennffkhan-Ammie--Veritaserum-..Tangled..Sano88Chandani_CAnjiliciousmjht_one-Mema-White_lily-Ursh-.ShreeYaa.ZsterRoseBigbang_GDSabmeratu.RockchickFaizaoblivious.alipie.Cute_Strawberryshumaila08aishu3003.CrazySobtian.Fearless_LoveralonebirdSunshine GirlQH_DDEJ_FanAS..dobrevagasmsAichuuleelaa9-.SapnokiRani-.Hdhd

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Gallery Updated:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Chandani_Coblivious.AS..Hdhd

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Mallu Congoz congoz jaania on new gallery...Hug
Nd Woaahh sucha huge update..wat were u waiting for nt posting this...u so made my day gal..beautiful gorgeous sigx !!
This one came out the bestest..coloring styling and textures are mindblowing...font is graceful..loved it too much !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksChandani_C-Ms.Wildcherry-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.