Sapna Bhavnani and Imam Siddiqi AT # 4! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Omnipotence

I love how the member list effectively starts with the most hated sapna fans on BB6 forum๐Ÿ˜Ž

Omni, I think we should bombard them with tweets again...this time to put Imaam in the main house.๐Ÿ˜ˆ What do you think?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Why? You a Urvashi fan?๐Ÿ˜†

U were not aware of it? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ya, Urvashi is my lambi race ki ghodi, while Sapna is the back-up. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sapna AT = 47 members
Urvashi AT = 62 members.

So they won.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Damn. That's sad.

Omni, I think we should bombard them with tweets again...this time to put Imaam in the main house.๐Ÿ˜ˆ What do you think?๐Ÿ˜†

Ahh sure, I won't have access to IF for 3 weeks but I can surely manage to log on Twitter๐Ÿ˜†
Just send me the ID where we have to tweet๐Ÿ˜† let IMAM fan power be known๐Ÿ˜†

@axeion hey! There's a new blog out there๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SharonNeedles

Damn. That's sad.

Some people on that list are no longer Urvashi supporters just like some people in this list are no longer Sapna supporters.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Ahh sure, I won't have access to IF for 3 weeks but I can surely manage to log on Twitter๐Ÿ˜†
Just send me the ID where we have to tweet๐Ÿ˜† let IMAM fan power be known๐Ÿ˜†

@anxeion hey! There's a new blog out there๐Ÿ˜‰

Okie dokie! But first vote in my new Imaam poll because I'll be tweeting the results from there to them!
C, I now understand why you prefer Sana over Karishma. Karisma has some serious dependency issues. Even Sapna seemed fed up with it in the live feed.Apparently Karishma used to be afraid of entering the house if she saw a group of people she wasn't friendly with chatting. She thought they were gossiping about her and wanted someone to accompany her. She also always asks people before opining. 

She's sounds pretty insecure and abnormal for someone her age. ๐Ÿค”
I noticed that the forum has had some freaks invade this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ranjanruna

What did you edit?! ๐Ÿ˜†And sorry I keep forgetting to add you.๐Ÿ˜ณ Will do it now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I can't believe Sapna has lasted in the show almost 2 months! I never thought she'd ride it out for this long. I'm happy for her. Hope she lasts till end of December at least if not the finale. She'll never win, that's for sure but seeing her last this long is awesome!