Phir Subah Hogi

finally...100% Quitting the show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhi86

... i hv never seen this level of dislike for any other show...

That is why this board is usually empty from differing viewpoints as they dictate & close down the threads in each forum, as they are doing here now, otherwise more viewers would have their say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLaila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally...100% Quitting the show (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
The truth of the matter is since myself and few others are deemed as crazy members as per Varun Badola's AT thread, I thank you. I am really not surprised by that post, as we live in a very hypocritical world, no wonder the Indian serials have gone to crap.

Otherwise, the cvs have spoiled the show and neither them nor the actors give a damn. Since, the viewers are okay with it since they get to see their favourite actors, then why should I care.  I have no vested interest in this show or the forum so peace out.

Edited by hillydee - 25 November 2012 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilaLaila2009

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Well if you have a show where the majority viewers watch only because of actors, then why should the cvs waste their time writing a good story line? The cvs are not that stupid to believe that a good story line means much to the majority.

When PSH started, as soon as Vikram was aimed at Sugni, many viewers were disgusted.  It is not until they realised that Adi was the main character, that most stopped complaining.  The fans of Adini are much larger than we thought, and the Vikram fans are massive, so where does that leave the show? One set wants the Jodi because they love Nandish and think Vikram is too old, and the other set are just happy seeing Vikram on the television.  Why with the obvious focus on money would the cvs waste their time to do proper research on a subject they obviously know very little about.  I can bet they accidentally met up on Bedni culture on google or by chance they must have met a descendant of the tribe and was told a little about it.  Even if they cvs had changed, and the new ones want Adini, why is the basis of the Bedni culture still not showed still.  They had no plans for anything but a typical jodi an sass bahu.  They are lazy and untalented writers.

The cvs are laughing their way to the bank, they know people don't really mean what they say, word is wind, or they would not put up with Zee tv for so long.  They have been doing this for ions, and because the majority comments are favourable, they see no need to change. Once you are drawn into the illusion that all the world is a stage and we are just mere actors, then all is well, pockets are full of cash so you can spend money on bigger illusions.  That is just the way of the world. 

I think it high time, everyone realise this and decide on their stance and just stick to it.  You can get upset everyday and post your frustration or just be like the majority and only watch the shows for the actors. After all, family relationships, sass, bahu, temples and pujas are just unreal or make believe right? I mean nothing is wrong with preaching to every girl that a Bahu is a blessing to a house in one breath, but on your shows you show her as a destruction of that home right? As long as the actors or actresses play it off nicely in their pretty saris and kurtas and jewellery , and they are so talented they win Best Jodis and Choice awards, the BS is really no big deal right? The majority is happy, the viewers, the cvs and the actors. What a nice web we weave.Big smile

Hilary, your posts are always enjoyable! LOL

Amazing chemistry is what is seen of couples in Indian dramas - or should  it be called amazing physics?  I think that is what really attracts today's viewers to the actors & actresses, dressed in pretty sarees, the close attention they get. That's why they show immoral jodis, with partner swapping, nephew marrying his father's lover, a man leaving his wife to be with another woman etc., because the viewers, actors & CVS all are happy to get, whatever is missing at home.

Here's Varun Badola talking about it himself:

They never cared about the bedia issues. They are unsolvable because they don't really care about these women.

Talk about fantasy, raising a woman from the dead, everything catching the gust except the sindoor left on the plate in the temple are all just twists and turns along the way, to bend the viewers mind to other more mundane plots, until the serial eventually reaches an end, months or even years later.

You are right Hilary, it's all about money. Keep the viewers happy with their immoral jodis and lengthy saas bahu dramas. I don't think they even got proper writers for this show but make it up as they go along!

No wonder the mess! 

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 25 November 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

The truth of the matter is since myself and few others are deemed as crazy members as per Varun Badola's AT thread, I thank you. I am really not surprised by that post, as we live in a very hypocritical world, no wonder the Indian serials have gone to crap.

Otherwise, the cvs have spoiled the show and neither them nor the actors give a damn. Since, the viewers are okay with it since they get to see their favourite actors, then why should I care.  I have no vested interest in this show or the forum so peace out.

I second that comment. I doubt if India will have much worth in values by the end of the century. The hostility, fear tactics, the lack of respect, peer pressure and abuse used here, makes me wonder what this forum is really about other than suppressing public outrage & viewers honest opinions about their shows. 

Their immoral charade is their loss. 

Wasalam - Peace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Batuni1

Groupbie

Batuni1

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhi86

Well..i know its my personal decision and many people watch and quit various shows.. something which i can't just understand and justify at all. I cant find a single thing positive about this show. No offence to anyone Smile

crappy show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86IstilaLaila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.