Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

finally...100% Quitting the show

ruhi86 Senior Member
ruhi86
ruhi86

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Well..i know its my personal decision and many people watch and quit various shows..i have done this in past and watched many shows in parts as there are other shows too showing craps...i truly dislike this show and was watching in parts from last 2 months, like once a week..but i must admit...this show is beyond repair now..I CAN'T IMAGINE ANY THING POSITIVE OR ANY KIND OF POSITIVE MESSAGE IT GAVE TILL NOW it was based on real life situation of bednis and thats how i came to know about bednis and their problems. The first episode was awesome, Sugni's and Vikram's entry scene too...But now the only message i can recall till now is to stay away from Bednis for ur on good. I don't have any hope left from this show..i wish CVs had applied some better ideas and concepts and shown bedni's struggles. But all I can see is Sugni's struggle of becoming a Thakurain..that's all. They are making all charectrs double standard, and for me its head over heels task to guess who is right and who is wrong as no one in this show is completely right. I liked Vikram's chrctr till last week but they are dragging the same issue from past 2-3 months endlessly. Now i guess we see the same thing in all the episodes, Sugni blaming Vikram, Vikra chasing Sugni, Adi protecting Sugni and MT abusing Sugni. And the show goes on..So i really thing its time to say goodbye to the show forever for my own good. Its true i cant change CVs so its better to watch better and understandable shows than watching something which i can't just understand and justify at all. I cant find a single thing positive about this show. No offence to anyone Smile

Edited by ruhi86 - 24 November 2012 at 10:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

msilver55figuerepyariyeshhhhNu_Adurazor12namitagloryzParm.IstilacroziaxxHillyloveLaila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhi86

Well..i know its my personal decision and many people watch and quit various shows..i have done this in past and watched many shows in parts as there are other shows too showing craps...i truly dislike this show and was watching in parts from last 2 months, like once a week..but i must admit...this show is beyond repair now..I CAN'T IMAGINE ANY THING POSITIVE OR ANY KIND OF POSITIVE MESSAGE IT GAVE TILL NOW it was based on real life situation of bednis and thats how i came to know about bednis and their problems. The first episode was awesome, Sugni's and Vikram's entry scene too...But now the only message i can recall till now is to stay away from Bednis for ur on good. I don't have any hope left from this show..i wish CVs had applied some better ideas and concepts and shown bedni's struggles. But all I can see is Sugni's struggle of becoming a Thakurain..that's all. They are making all charectrs double standard, and for me its head over heels task to guess who is right and who is wrong as no one in this show is completely right. I liked Vikram's chrctr till last week but they are dragging the same issue from past 2-3 months endlessly. Now i guess we see the same thing in all the episodes, Sugni blaming Vikram, Vikra chasing Sugni, Adi protecting Sugni and MT abusing Sugni. And the show goes on..So i really thing its time to say goodbye to the show forever for my own good. Its true i cant change CVs so its better to watch better and understandable shows than watching something which i can't just understand and justify at all. I cant find a single thing positive about this show. No offence to anyone Smile

You know, when the show first started and they rushed the romance between Sugni and TVs I wondered what they would do. I gave multiple suggestions on this forum that were liked by many. I wondered, well, these are professional writers and they will come up with better ideas than me...they didn't. I am still waiting to see the "magic" they will give. The original writers left after the first 60 episodes and the CVs are now working on Qubool Hai. 

Shows on zeetv are about making money and not giving the audiences a good story line or sending out educational messages. This show was supposed to be about bednis and offering an insight to their plight, their struggles etc. A good show would have centered around 3-4 storylines about several bednis.  But this show was nothing like it...it started off excellent and then turned into a typical joke. It was a total saas bahu drama. What an insult to the viewers. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjnamitagloryzNu_AduParm.IstilaHillylove

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I quit long time ago. I just fast forward on utube to see how much cv's can create mockery of relationships. It takes 5 minutes. I watch only bade ache laght hai and Qabool Hai. Sometimes Pavitra rishta. Its hard to watch all as it should be worth my time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86NandzLuvIstilaHillylove

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by ruhi86

based on real life situation of bednis and thats how i came to know about bednis and their problems. The first episode was awesome, Sugni's and Vikram's entry scene too...But now the only message i can recall till now is to stay away from Bednis for ur on good. I don't have any hope left from this show..i wish CVs had applied some better ideas and concepts and shown bedni's struggles.  Smile

This show was supposed to be about bednis and offering an insight to their plight, their struggles etc. A good show would have centered around 3-4 storylines about several bednis.  But this show was nothing like it...it started off excellent and then turned into a typical joke. It was a total saas bahu drama. What an insult to the viewers. 

Agree with you both.  This show was originally supposed to be about Bedni's and their struggles and what I thought was an awareness made for their predicament however this is not what this show is about.  I stopped watching it ages ago, right about the time that VIkram and Sugni fell in love.  I have watched a couple of epi's here and there but the show has no basis now on what I originally (and I'm sure many of the people who watched this from the beginning) thought this show was about.  I see no way for this show to come back from where it is heading...

ruhi86IstilaHillyloveLaila2009

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

I agree with everyone here. At first we were led to believe this show was about the plight of Bedini women, however this has been proved untrue. 

I don't think this show was meant to have any positive messages as the motive behind the show isn't about the ethics of good versus evil, but about how the good become evil - which is an insult to humanitarian & conventional moral values. 

Here's one of my first suggestions, but this was ignored along with the rest:

I have already said a lot in the past about this show & the characters, the shamelessness of the role plays, the inconsistencies and about actors & actresses acting badly (recently), both ethically speaking and talent wise.

I am very disappointed but mostly feel pity for the script writers, actors & producers for losing a potential for a world classic story. Great Pity.

The more their goal is to obtain wealth the more they will succumb to less quality shows & failures. Greed has this effect.

Sadly, it's their loss, more than ours.

Edited by Istila - 25 November 2012 at 2:24pm

namitagloryzruhi86Parm.Laila2009

ruhi86 Senior Member
ruhi86
ruhi86

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
yes..there is a saying when u cant change or accept something better move away from it..n thts wht we all need to do now.i wonder how many of us still watch this crap...its just a full waste of time...and this forum is far more interesting as i hv never seen this level of dislike for any other show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Hillylove

ruhi86 Senior Member
ruhi86
ruhi86

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by Laila2009

[QUOTE=ruhi86] based on real life situation of bednis and thats how i came to know about bednis and their problems. The first episode was awesome, Sugni's and Vikram's entry scene too...But now the only message i can recall till now is to stay away from Bednis for ur on good. I don't have any hope left from this show..i wish CVs had applied some better ideas and concepts and shown bedni's struggles.  Smile

This show was supposed to be about bednis and offering an insight to their plight, their struggles etc. A good show would have centered around 3-4 storylines about several bednis.  But this show was nothing like it...it started off excellent and then turned into a typical joke. It was a total saas bahu drama. What an insult to the viewers. 

Agree with you both.  This show was originally supposed to be about Bedni's and their struggles and what I thought was an awareness made for their predicament however this is not what this show is about.  I stopped watching it ages ago, right about the time that VIkram and Sugni fell in love.  I have watched a couple of epi's here and there but the show has no basis now on what I originally (and I'm sure many of the people who watched this from the beginning) thought this show was about.  I see no way for this show to come back from where it is heading...
[Well...this show is just a love triangle showing immorality and stupid concepts..I know CVs arnt going to change anything all they can do is to make it worst and worst..I hope soon this show will end and there will be a better show replacing it...and they did a great job shifting the timing as no one was really interested in watching such high level of immorality during dinner time..

Parm.IstilaHillyloveLaila2009

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Well if you have a show where the majority viewers watch only because of actors, then why should the cvs waste their time writing a good story line? The cvs are not that stupid to believe that a good story line means much to the majority.

When PSH started, as soon as Vikram was aimed at Sugni, many viewers were disgusted.  It is not until they realised that Adi was the main character, that most stopped complaining.  The fans of Adini are much larger than we thought, and the Vikram fans are massive, so where does that leave the show? One set wants the Jodi because they love Nandish and think Vikram is too old, and the other set are just happy seeing Vikram on the television.  Why with the obvious focus on money would the cvs waste their time to do proper research on a subject they obviously know very little about.  I can bet they accidentally met up on Bedni culture on google or by chance they must have met a descendant of the tribe and was told a little about it.  Even if they cvs had changed, and the new ones want Adini, why is the basis of the Bedni culture still not showed still.  They had no plans for anything but a typical jodi an sass bahu.  They are lazy and untalented writers.

The cvs are laughing their way to the bank, they know people don't really mean what they say, word is wind, or they would not put up with Zee tv for so long.  They have been doing this for ions, and because the majority comments are favourable, they see no need to change. Once you are drawn into the illusion that all the world is a stage and we are just mere actors, then all is well, pockets are full of cash so you can spend money on bigger illusions.  That is just the way of the world. 

I think it high time, everyone realise this and decide on their stance and just stick to it.  You can get upset everyday and post your frustration or just be like the majority and only watch the shows for the actors. After all, family relationships, sass, bahu, temples and pujas are just unreal or make believe right? I mean nothing is wrong with preaching to every girl that a Bahu is a blessing to a house in one breath, but on your shows you show her as a destruction of that home right? As long as the actors or actresses play it off nicely in their pretty saris and kurtas and jewellery , and they are so talented they win Best Jodis and Choice awards, the BS is really no big deal right? The majority is happy, the viewers, the cvs and the actors. What a nice web we weave.Big smile

Edited by hillydee - 25 November 2012 at 11:24am

namitagloryzParm.IstilaLaila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index