Page 2 Page 6

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Hello Lovely People
Hug

Welcome to 'Together Forever'

Here we will be putting up our Tasks or Links to our Tasks in order to make it easier for everyone to access.

Regards,
Team Delena.

Note: There will be some changes in the format.

Edited by forever_young - 25 November 2012 at 3:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

GodSmackvampyrgirlrichaBrunoMars..Labyrinth.....Pwincess...iMadzRatiGDelena-ciousluv_winchesters..DamonCrazy..Tyro-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Together Forever" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Task#1: Write an OS on Stelena and make sure that the members of Team Stelena comment there. They must like the OS. If one member of the Stelena Team doesn't like the OS, you're going to re-write another one.

She was running, getting faster and faster at each step. Running faster than the wind. She could feel the adrenaline in her. The excitement, passion, desire to reach out was there. It was dark, she could see nothing yet she knew where she was going. She could feel the wind rushing past her as she ran. There was noise'faint ones which sounded familiar and then silence. Yet she kept on running. Going to where she was going. And then she woke up.

Elena had been having these dreams a lot recently. There was something, someone out there that was trying to reach her. She could feel it.
And she knew she had to find the cause of her dreams.
It was her destiny. A lot had happened in these few months, especially after her parents had died in the accident. She was alone. She had Jeremy, Jenna, her friends yet she was all alone. She was strong for Jeremy. She couldn't bear to break down in front of him. She was Jeremy's pillar of support. At least they had Jenna. She knew she can count on her anytime. She and Jeremy had someone to turn to their guardian, their aunt, their friend.

Elena walked aimlessly on the road. She didn't know where she was going but she knew her legs were leading her to the right place. She needed someone to talk to. To pour her hear to. And at that moment she could only think of her Parents.

She laid a rose on each of her parent's grave and sat down to pour her heart out to them. She came here quit often in these few months especially when she was upset. It made her feel happy.

He could smell her. She was coming to meet her parent. He had seen her talking to them quite often. There was something about her which made him want to go near her, feel her, touch her, explore her. The world shifts when he sees her. It's her that's holding him to the ground not gravity. He had heard the tales about soul mates but never believed in them before. His perception started changing the day he set eyes on her. It was like an invisible thread pulling them together. And he knew they were meant to be.

He went closer to listen to her, to feel her worry, to share it, to soothe her and give her happiness'

"Mom, Dad I miss you. I miss you guys so much. It is hard. So much has happened in such a short period of time and then there is the dream." She paused, taking a deep breath before continuing again.  "It all started because of that stupid dream. I have it every day, each time something new is added to it. And the dream drives me mad. That dream, I know for sure is my destiny. I can feel it. And I love it. Although at the moment it has ruined my life I know for sure that the adventure waiting for me is going to be amazing. Also, there is someone or something that I can feel it feels more like a someone, someone I know but don't." She smiled, feeling better already before continuing. "Oh God, I am so confused right now. And then there is Matt. I broke up with him mum, I broke up with him." I loved him, or at least I thought I did. But it feels empty now. I don't know why. The dream that puts a smile on my face, the dream that wants me to live again broke my relationship with Matt. Yes you heard it right; the dream broke my relationship with Matt." Elena couldn't take it anymore and broke down.

He couldn't bear to see her like this. He had been seeing dreams to. Was this a sign? Did it mean something? Was the soul mate legacy true after all? He stepped on a twig and she flipped.
"Oh God, I hope she doesn't see me."
But of course it was useless. She indeed had seen him.

She saw him. The minute she looked at him she knew that he was her destiny. The someone in her dreams. She didn't know how but she knew it was him. Getting up slowly she walked towards him. He was holding her to the ground. His fine features, his muscular body, his eyes. Oh God the deepness in his eyes. Anyone could lose themselves in it but she knew she was destined for them.

"Sh*t, what the hell am I thinking" she muttered. "I don't even know him."

Of course he heard what she said, how could he not. There was so much pain in her eyes yet she looked calm and collected. Hiding her pain away from the rest of the world. He cupped her face and kissed her. He didn't know why but he knew he had to. He could not leave this chance. She responded immediately, moving her fingers in his hair. Their breathing in synch.
"Stefan" she whispered
"Sshhh Elena, not now."

A million thoughts went in their head but they knew that this was what was missing. They gave each other the kiss of life. They were two bodies and one soul and that kiss answered the untold questions. It was the kiss of life.
They broke apart, both looking away.

She didn't know why she had responded to the kiss but it felt right. And how did she know his name? And how did he know hers? It was something that would never be answered.
He suddenly looked it into her eyes and said "Forget this. Forget everything that just happened. Forget me. You came to talk to your parents."
"I came  here to talk to my parents." I replied.

He looked away. 

She looked up to see a well-built man in front of her. She wondered who he was yet she felt a connection to him. She suddenly felt a gush of wind and he was gone. "Weird" I thought. She felt content, happy than she had ever felt in days and she knew that man was the cause of it. He wasn't a pigment of her imagination.

And she knew that destiny would make them meet together. Sometime, someday, someplace. They after all did belong together.

Edited by forever_young - 25 November 2012 at 8:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993vampyrgirlrichaBrunoMars..Labyrinth.....Pwincess...iMadzTyro-Niky-Delena-ciousluv_winchesters

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Task#2: Write a diary entry, one of Elena and one of Stefan. They both need to be written on specific day on which something majored happened for Stelena. [For example, the first "I Love You", the day Elena chooses Stefan, etc]. Both entries must be creative. Create a thread for these and post both there.

Stefan's Diary:

Dear Dairy,

When this time I came to Mystic Falls I had a plan. I wanted to change who I was. Give my life to someone new. I wanted to be someone without the past, without the pain, someone alive. And then I meet this girl named Elena, Elena is warm and she's kind and she's carrying and she's selfless and it's real and honestly when I'm around her I completely forget what I am. She makes me feel alive, forget all my pains, until yesterday when she came to know what I was, she hated me or she was scared of me.

Today I told almost everything to Elena. I told her about what I used to be and what I am now and because of who I am this way. She trusted me on everything, until Damon ruined everything. He turned Vicky, just because I stole his daylight ring.

Elena trusts me, but she feels that all these people , people who she knew , some of them who were her friends , her family are dying are because of me, I told her it wasn't me but it was my brother. Oh wait even I feel that same now, if I hadn't came back here then Damon won't have followed me to Mystic falls no one would have got hurt , no one.

But then Elena won't be alive, she would have drowned with her parents in that lake. I haven't told her about this, but if I would have then I would have to tell her why I didn't recognize her at first meeting, why I didn't tell her about her father's choice and for that all I would have to tell her about her resemblance to Katherine. And also that those people she thinks are her family aren't. I have to tell her that she is adopted. And I can't do that. The pain of watching her suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel in my entire life.

Elena says that she can't be with me; she is the one who brought me back to life almost a century I had lived in pain and regret of killing my father, forcing my brother to complete the transition, killing the innocent people all around the world. At this point I want someone to drive a stake through my heart, because then I'm at least free from all the pain I am carrying with me all this years.

I can't lose Elena, but I have to save her from Damon's completion and Damon himself. And the only way I can do so is to be with her and keep her save from everything.

I have to look after Vicky also, she is transitioning and she might hurt Elena or anyone else. I have to do something about Damon, as what he wants he generally gets it and I still don't know why he is here, back to Mystic falls apart from making my life miserable. Damon and I, looks like we're stuck with each other for eternity. I have to do something about Damon.

And as far as Elena is concern I think I should give her some time to sink in my truth. She was living in a world where people are born then they grow old and then they die, and her whole world would have been shaken meeting a 147 year old teenager today. I know that she loves me and she will always do. She just needs time.

Rest all I live on destiny.

Elena's Diary:

Dear Dairy,

I quit. I'm a quitter'People are born then they grow old and then they die, that was the world I use to live in until now till I came to know about Stefan who he actually is... I gave him today, and I understand that he would never do anything to hurt me and, but I can't be with him, I shouldn't be with him or I should , Oh God I am so confused..

Part of me wishes, that I could forget everything. Forget meeting Stefan, finding out what he is.

But a part of me loves him. Stefan is the person who made me forget all the mysteries, the person I believe so much, the person I love so much. We met and we talked and it was epic, but then the sun came up and reality set in.. what am I suppose to do, mom I so miss you today.

I can't handle the truth, all this is crazy, I can handle the fact that Stefan is a vampire, and he has a vampire brother, Damon. Damon turned Vicky and that now Vicky is also a vampire and Jermey loves her. She already is upset with me because I broke up with Matt. I am afraid of what she would do to Jermey. Damon is feeding on Caroline these days. I need to help her. How would I handle all this? And then there is Stefan who I love, first time in my life I felt that I was really in love, I felt so safe with him, I really love him, but he is dangerous for everyone around me.

And Vicky, how can I even let her come near Jeremy? He is my brother and I need to protect him, he doesn't know anything. And how would I save Caroline from Damon? Infact how would I save everyone from Damon, how should I save my town...what I should tell Bonnie.

I tried, I want so much to make things right but every instinct in my body is telling me to be careful. What you don't know can hurt you. Stefan I love you, but because of what you are I cant be with you, I shouldn't be with you' I need time to sink in all this Stefan.

I need time.

Edited by forever_young - 24 November 2012 at 11:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993vampyrgirlrichaBrunoMars..Labyrinth.....Pwincess...iMadzTyro-Niky-Delena-ciousluv_winchesters

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Task#3: Create a collection of Stelena signatures/avis and post them at the Stelena Team Thread. The creations must be new and must ONLY be created by the team members of Delena.

Stelena Creations

And Some More Creations

Edited by forever_young - 25 November 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993vampyrgirlrichaBrunoMars..Labyrinth.....Pwincess...iMadzRatiGDelena-ciousluv_winchesters

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Task#4: Pretend Elena had chosen Damon during that Season Finale where she dies coming back, write out an entire scene of how Damon would react and how Stefan would react.

Edited by forever_young - 24 November 2012 at 9:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaBrunoMars..Labyrinth.....Pwincess...iMadzRatiGDelena-ciousluv_winchesters

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Task#5: List as many reasons as to why Stelena are NOT a perfect couple IN YOUR TEAM THREAD and as many reasons you can think of as to why Delena ARE the perfect couple.

Reasons Why Delena Rule over Stelena

Edited by forever_young - 24 November 2012 at 10:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichatanasha1993BrunoMars..Labyrinth.....Pwincess...iMadzRatiG-Niky-Delena-ciousluv_winchestersTyro

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
eerrr 6..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

deboleena.manna

IF-Rockerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I ruined ur thread...muaaahaaa...go for new one..

Team DeFan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top