India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

YUVA--- Which one??

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Hey Guys... This post is regarding a movie called " Yuva " . I have seen it recently. I noticed a bit odd thing ie.. regarding the Scene that at the end of 3rd time repetation of sensed to me a bit indifferent.

In this movie.. they have repeated a scene where all 3 actors have a part to play. Abhishek comes along  and shhots at ajay devgan at a place from where Vivek oberoi is standing somewhere high yet just parallel to Ajay devgan. This scene is on in the middle of the howrah bridge....... what the director has shown is how these 3 people have their life lines interconnected who come from different lines of Youthness.

The scene goes like... Abhishek trying to shoot at Ajay who is on his Bike.... and Viveck is back of KAreena trying to stop her. She decides to take a cab and to go away.. on this Vivek Stops the back Bike person .. who is Ajay.. and requests him to follow tht cab... , He then overtakes the cab... tht means Ajay devgan is ahead of the cab... and now he has gone from the scene... Abhishek who is back has also overtaken the stopped cab... both have gone ahead with the traffic... Vivek and Kareena keep debating on how he loves her.... This conversation really has considerable long time taken... At the end of which vivek  goes and climbs some towering thing.... now the camera is taken from a place behind vivek who has climbed up....and the camera is now shooting vivek who is saying : I love u" , at the same time shooting Ajay who is riding on his bike at the normal high way speed and Abhishekh at the same time who removes his gun and shoots at him..

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!!  There was no traffic... Vivek and Kareena hasd aslow walk.. yet all three manage to come in the same scene as if this was not coincidence but it was supposed to happen!! ... thtere  has to be a justification for it... So wht do u think??

And Secondly, there are 3 type people.. one " Abhishek " who resembles youth who r back of money.. innerheart good.., but still belive to some extent tht men r superior.

2- Ajay... who resembles.. a hardworking ,active youth, who believes tht youth are the only one responsible for progreess or stunted country growth.. so it is youth's responsibility to be active for our country. Also pure at heart. Belives men and women r equal.. and should try efforts together to improve the people.

3 - Vivek.. normal boy ..who had plenty of options for enjoyment.. to find love sisnce his mother had expired in his early yrs. Also this boy had no definition of love in him.. he believed more in enjoyment. Basically he preffered being a more free bird.Basically lovable while talking.Belives men and women... in the sense of Adam and eve.

Which one of it u liked... ??

I liked Ajay's Character..

KK

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I liked Abhishek's Character also he was very well fit in that role. 1st time I saw his acting was too good.

Edited by aashpal - 07 November 2004 at 1:04pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top