Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

"If given a chance I want to go back to my mother's womb for that is the safest place I know!"

Hi, I'm back with a FFTongue!

No! No! No aiyayoosTongue!
Promise me! No tomatoes! No rotten eggs! No slippersTongue!
What to do? I'm not getting a chance to update a scene with TTTongue!

Weekend SpecialTongue!
Dedicated to everyone who misses CharuWink!

Just because you created me, does it mean you can kill meErmm???

Purely Fictional!

Sorry if it hurts the sentiments of the viewersOuch!

Edited by Gisel - 15 December 2012 at 6:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanshubbasss283ShemmoNixkie-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Charu, the nightmare...Ends!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Part1

Doctor, "Neenga ingaiya wait pannunga." and holds Thulasi and takes her into the ward room. Thulasi turns to look at Tamil who sits in the waiting chair with his hands on his head looking down. 

Sensing that Thulasi is still there, Tamil turns to look at Thulasi, "Po, kuttimaEmbarrassed." and fakes a smileOuch. Thulasi is still in a confused stateAngry

Two nurses come and take her insideD'oh. They tell her to go and change into the surgical gown and wear the head cap. She takes it, still not sureAngry and goes and changes  her clothes, while the doctors and nurses are busy making everything for the abortionD'oh.

Tamil is sitting outside the room and is in so much emotional painOuch thinks, "Kanavula kuda en kolantheiya kola poreinu nenachathu illaya. Ena manichiru da chellamrolling eyes" as he puts his head back resting on the wall with eyes closedOuch

"Ena ga? Inga ena pannitu irukein ga? Odambu seri illaya?Shocked"
Tamil recognizes the voiceConfused and opens his eyes to see CharuShocked standing in front of him with a smiling face.

"Ena ga? Apdi pakureinga? Neenga kozhanum nu nenaicha appdiya nadathirumaShocked? Kadavul oda calculation veraConfused..."
Tamil totally shocked, gets up, "Ena sollura, Charu?" and he looks towards the room and then at herOuch, half-wishing that the abortion didn't happen.
Charu still smiling, "Varutha yala neenga enoda kanava kozha panuneingaGeek. Nanum suicide pannunein ana kadavul oda thiruvilayadal... Nan polachiteinStern Smile. " She turns her back to Tamil as she remembers everything that happened in her life from the engagement to the Bangalore mottamadi sceneShocked, as a tear flows down her cheekCry. She wipes it off and turns to look at Tamil, "Atha vidunga. Past is pastwhew!. Ippo en appa amma kaga vazhanum nu mudivu panniteinStern Smile. Unga life epdi poitu iruku? Thulasi epdi irukastraight face?"
 She notices Tamil's nervousness and painOuch.
"En ga? Ena achu?" She notices the board on the corridor which says "Gynecology department" and breaks into a smile, "Ada! Thulasi ku kolantha poraka poguthasigh? Athuku than ivalo tension a? Congratulations! Kolantha nala padiya porakumOuch." and gives her hand for a shake handEmbarrassed. Tamil doesn't reciprocate, who is still in painOuch.

She becomes disappointed, "Nenga enum palasa marakalanu nenaikurein. Vazhukaila enaikathu mudinja ena manika try pannungathumbs up. Inaiku matum illa, enaikumai ungala nenaichitei than irupeinShocked." Tamil looks at her confused.

Charu smiles at him looking at her puzzledEmbarrassed, "Kavala padatheinga, ungala enuma disturb pana matein. Thulasi kum, vara pora kutti papaEmbarrassedvukum enoda vazhuthukalCry. Enaku than unga kolanthaiya sumaka kudupinai illama pochuShocked. Seri time achu, oru psychologistaGeek meet panna than intha hospital vanthein. Bye!" She turns to go. 
Just then, the nurses come out talkingConfused.
First nurse, "Kalyanam aiduchu na edhuku karuva kalaika pora antha ponnuOuch? Elam set up a irukumShocked."
Second nurse, "Antha scaning report a pathuya? Antha kolantha evalo healthy a irukunuCry? Epdi than kolanthai ya azhika manasu varutho. Ivanga elam ena tha padichu kilika porangaShocked?"
Charu hears all this and turns sharply to look at Tamil angrilyStern Smile

Tamil is not able to glance at her and looks down in shameErmm.

ThodarumWink!
D'ohInga kuda TT seinthu oru episode ezhutha mudiyalaTongue!

Part2 on Page2

Edited by Gisel - 26 November 2012 at 4:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezersss283NixkieShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Gisellu superr ma!Star Ena Charu aduthu Tamil a slap panna porala?LOL Can't wait for the next part...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselsss283ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
As usual very super Gisel!...i ended up reading after seeing this is for everyone who misses CROFL...What C is going to do nowConfused...waiting for next

GiselMindFreezersss283Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Wow Charu is backkk Dancing I think she is gonna advice TA.. Plss Charuuu Tongue
Thankss Gisel, superb startingg. Waitinggg Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezersss283

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Gisel super ma... Can't wait for the next part...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselsss283Shemmo

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Hey itz really awesome yaar !!! Smile
I wish charu should come back to thenral then it will be more interesting to watch.. i just love the way she acts.. chanceless.. very expressive actress but we r missing her in thenral Cry

GiselMindFreezersss283Shemmo

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
sorry am a bit late giselCry
touching...emotional one...but super...
continue soonDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post