icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks so much sujalfan and i bet now sujal isn't going to forgive kashish 4 this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_canada thumbnail
Oh my, time for second slap!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by miss_canada - 18 years ago
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehe....slaps are coming...yeap something is going to happen as sujal stood up and the way he looked at her.
Mohsin thumbnail

yess miss canada.... its really a time 4 biggest slap on kashish's face by sujal...

i think she really deserves that ......

or waisai bhi yeh drama kaafi un natural sa ho gia hai jis ki waja sai mai nai yeh daikhna hee chor diya hai..... mai aakhir yeh drama daikh ker apnai aap ko parishaan kiun karooonn bhai.... or waisai bhi rajeev ka bhi sure nahi kai wo ab rahai ga bhi kai nahi... koi kuch kehta hai or koi kuch....

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

But here I don't agree with you all. Thsi time Sujal is wrong. I believe that you should floow truth and thats what he has told many times. So what happened this time....... He is telling his mother that he'll never go against his brother even if he is wrong. I don't think that right. And Rishi now should be taught a lesson that you cannot play with peoples lives just for the sake of some stupid revenge.

crazyabtsujal thumbnail

hey sujalfan i agree wid u.its time rishi paid his just desserts.

i m happy kash is supporting the rite person.n guess ekta is showing sujal again n again slapping kash so we all get rupulsed n start disliking him.well she is highly mistaken on tht account.

wht do u all say!!!!!!!!!!

take care.........

cheers............

Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thnx sujalfan for the awesome update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

zunaira thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sujalfan.๐Ÿ˜ŠKashish is gonna be dead๐Ÿ˜†
shahidlover24 thumbnail