Does SRK need a change of strategy? article - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by koiza.k

she seems a big fan of masala! it is because of people like these our cinema in becoming proudly idiotic every passing day! 👎🏼

Absolutely...u should read the article about Barfi...it was disgusting🤢🤢...this woman is a nutcase...looks like a BIG masala movie fan alright😆...one who doesn't care about quality of the movies but just the numbers🤢🤢
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

😲  Even I am shocked by this article and I am not even a SRK FAN!!!!!
Its not necessary to be a SRK fan to see how utterly SENSELESS and RIDICULOUS this article is...u just need to have common sense...Read her article on BARFI...u will understand what kind of a woman she is🤢
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yeah, she said she found Barfi preposterous because she can't believe that a normal guy like Barfi (who's not blind) will fall for an "abnormal" autistic girl...because apparently autistic people are not worthy of being loved.🤢 I don't care if you didn't like Barfi, but at least have plausible reasons to support your argument..and not ones where you sound like a bitter fool.

It was the most disgusting piece I'd read in a long time. So ableist. 🤢

BI, I agree. her suggestions are stupid to say the least. I don't really give a crap what her opinion on anything is anyways.

she really deserves a slap for this statement- you clearly can't beat this one in terms of shallowness! 👎🏼 

I don't know what to say. She seems retarded!:|
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yeah, she said she found Barfi preposterous because she can't believe that a normal guy like Barfi (who's not blind) will fall for an "abnormal" autistic girl...because apparently autistic people are not worthy of being loved.🤢 I don't care if you didn't like Barfi, but at least have plausible reasons to support your argument..and not ones where you sound like a bitter fool.

It was the most disgusting piece I'd read in a long time. So ableist. 🤢

BI, I agree. her suggestions are stupid to say the least. I don't really give a crap what her opinion on anything is anyways.

If she could say all that about autistic people...this doesn't come as a shocker to me
tat waz too long...lolz...so much of backlash n negativity 4 srk 4 d pazt 2 yrz..bt nw itz sort f subsided a bit...nyway..i think srk z 1 f d mozt talented actrz tat india haz got...he haz it in him to do difrnt kind f rolez...n im sure hel b back with a bang...n itz not az if previouz 3 muviz wer flopz...al f them r hitz...he muzt take a break jzt unwind himself.too much exposure can do d damage.he muzt go away 4m media glare 4 sm tym n jzt chuz d ryt projectz..he muzt b intelignt in chuzn ryt projectz.
Anywyas putting her bullshit suggestions and article aside, I think he does need a change in strategy. One where he focuses on the script over working with close friends would be nice. I'm tired of complaining about this now.
  Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago

UTTER CRAP!!!!!😡😡

The article was so long that i decided to skip it but after reading some comments i was like no i must go through it//  but now i cursing myself that why i wasted my 5 mins/// She seems to be a hater of Srk////👎🏼

In some points I agree with this article..But most of the time it is just untrue. And why she thinks SRK is not suitable for action movies? Did she see his fight scenes in Don? He was awesome in them. What he needs it's a good script. And judging the comments here I'm sure Indian audience is ready for mature love story... Edited by SatrangiRe - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koiza.k

Today, the main problem with him doing romantic films is his age. These roles don't suit him anymore as age has started showing on his face. Floppy hair notwithstanding, he doesn't look 25 or 30 anymore. And Indian audience is definitely not ready for mature love stories. So, he needs to look for a total change of track.

Some of the points in the article are ridiculous but I have to say that this one is true. He is aging and cannot pass for a 25 year old anymore and this is why JTHJ was a turn off for me. He does need a change of strategy and this strategy should predominantly be choosing the right script which has a good story and screenplay. I would die to watch him do characters like Mohan Bhargava or Kabir Khan again and he has proved his mettle as an actor in these roles. He needs to forget friendships, relationships, emotional connections in the industry and do films that have a meaningful storyline and strong characters. And PLEASE no illogical masala crap which majority of the Indian audience trips themselves over, Shahrukh can do so much better than that.