Rang Badalti Odhani

~Weekend with ShaNak~ Updated 1-26 on PG 12 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

snigdhanagar

Goldie

snigdhanagar

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
loved it jenny...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny159

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Weekend with ShaNak~ Updated 1-26 on PG 12 (Page 9)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virika01

virika01

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
really nicee

jenny159

monika_aa

monika_aa

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
intrstng update...twist !!!!!

d love thy share yet to realise ...

waiting fr next update 

jenny159

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Superb story...
awesome.
loved it...
but you didnt write about shanak reunion??

jenny159

jenny159

Groupbie

jenny159

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hey gals...Thank You all for giving me generous feedback on this weekend's update! and i might just do Shaantanu's realizations for the next one...
Also the reason i am making a post here is to inform you all about the move that we all are going to make because RBO forum is getting locked soon. I will be shifting to Imane's wonderful board because i feel it's the perfect place to be at with stories that make us relive the magic of RBO/ShaNak/YashRan! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Imane and her work...Bulandiyaan is a piece of heaven that i really hope none of the girls here are missing out on! Seriously, that story had everything that you'd wish to read about ShaNak! I love IMANE more with every new update she gives!!! Anyhow, i have msgd her on her forum and she being her sweet self has welcomed me there as well. She even went on to unlock the fanfic forum for the guests to see as well but you must be registered to post comments, see links, and enjoy her VMs...So please head on over to http://shaantanuandkhanak.betaboard.net/ and get registered!
I will be shifting both WWSK and Doraha there as soon as i get some time! Until then enjoy the weekend and those of you who haven't done so already, please get familiar with Imane's board, it's an amazing place to be!
-Jenny!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ONAegochandu8881heer_85jaisyjazzIF_ridaaasma1k.krithikapoo_jshanakyasharan

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Yh jenny thats fine ur right imane is such a nice and wonderfull person and her story is amazing anf i defo reqd it and recomment it to everyone thay hasnt read it yet..
do let me know when u start updating ther.
. <3<3<3<3<3<3

heer_85

Goldie

heer_85

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny159

Hey gals...Thank You all for giving me generous feedback on this weekend's update! and i might just do Shaantanu's realizations for the next one...
Also the reason i am making a post here is to inform you all about the move that we all are going to make because RBO forum is getting locked soon. I will be shifting to Imane's wonderful board because i feel it's the perfect place to be at with stories that make us relive the magic of RBO/ShaNak/YashRan! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Imane and her work...Bulandiyaan is a piece of heaven that i really hope none of the girls here are missing out on! Seriously, that story had everything that you'd wish to read about ShaNak! I love IMANE more with every new update she gives!!! Anyhow, i have msgd her on her forum and she being her sweet self has welcomed me there as well. She even went on to unlock the fanfic forum for the guests to see as well but you must be registered to post comments, see links, and enjoy her VMs...So please head on over to http://shaantanuandkhanak.betaboard.net/ and get registered!
I will be shifting both WWSK and Doraha there as soon as i get some time! Until then enjoy the weekend and those of you who haven't done so already, please get familiar with Imane's board, it's an amazing place to be!
-Jenny!

I agree to u Jenny i m reading Bulandiyaan its a heaven created by Imane for Shanak tale, for shanak fans it wil be easy der to read coz all tales wil be of shanak thanx u so much JennySmile 

Edited by heer_85 - 17 December 2012 at 1:38am

jenny159

Groupbie

jenny159

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Girlies!
This WEEKEND is going to be a tad bit different as I have managed to put together something visual and if anyone is up for it (AND I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE IS...) we can write up scenes based on what we see in the visual...! I want some participation if it's not too much to ask...like an open and running story over the video that we can all contribute to...

Now, ABOUT the Video...it's actually one of my all time favorite Hollywood romantic chick-flicks called "SOMETHING BORROWED". The original cast were splendid, but i feel if i got to see the characters that i used in my version, it would have been kinda perfect too...I don't want to write up the storyline of the movie because the trailer should help with that. I hope you ENJOY this Weekend's treat in a different style!

Edited by jenny159 - 21 December 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

day_lilychandu8881jaisyjazzpoo_jshanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top