Rang Badalti Odhani

~Weekend with ShaNak~ Updated 1-26 on PG 12 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Just.Shanak

Groupbie

Just.Shanak

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
LOVELY :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny159

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Weekend with ShaNak~ Updated 1-26 on PG 12 (Page 6)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jenny159

Groupbie

jenny159

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

WEEKEND THREE

Prelude

(Inspired by Ramani's Suggestion! Thank You Girlie!)

It's been exactly 15 days since Shaantanu's Birthday, since the day he got his music career back on the right track, since both He and Khanak moved back in the Khandelwal residence from Gangu Bai's place…and since Khanak has missed her monthly cycle!

She would've overlooked it completely if it wasn't for Shaantanu marking his upcoming tour and concert dates on her Iphone's calendar the other day.

"App kya kar rahay hai iss per…? Aur yeh naya phone kyun lakay diya hain mujhe…?"

"Dates daal raha hoon Khanak…aur meri jab marzi hongi tumhay naaya phone lakay doonga, in fact I can buy my wife whatever I want, whenever I want…vaisay bhi it's a great phone…Concerts aur Tours ke liye jab main durr honga toh tum se FaceTime pe baat kiya karoonga…"

"FaceTime…? Yeh kya hai…?"

"Yeh pakro aur mera number milaao…"

"Kyun…? App toh meray saamnay hai…"

"Uff…! Phone karo toh sahi…" He had held her phone up to her face until she took it and touched the screen where it said her husband's name.

He answers his phone and holds it up to his face while enabling the Face Time option on the screen.

"Issay kehtay hai Face Time…tum mujhe dekh sakti hoon…" He said to his phone's screen so she can see him on hers. His hand reaches out and enables the same option on her screen as well.

"Aur app mujhe…" She had said back to the screen and smiled.

"Haan… iss tarah hum ghantoon baat kar saktay hai aik dusre ko dekhtay huye…aur vaisay bhi it was your idea to not come with…" He had said, attempting yet again to change her mind about staying back.

"Shaantanu app jaantay hain mujhe app ka durr rehna acha nahi lagta…lakin har Concert aur Tour per toh main app ke saath nahi ho sakti na…"

"Abb yeh kaun si rule book mein lika hai…??" He kept talking to her through Face Time, even when she was right there, next to him.

"Rockstar wives ki rule book mein likha hai…!" She had answered, disconnecting the call and turning to him in actuality.

"Jee Nahi…you are just being stubborn…!"

"Stubborn…yaani ziddi…??"

"Yes, ziddi…"

"Acha bataaiye Date kya hai ajj…?"

"May 26…kyun…?"

She would've counted the few days of his absence due to his concert next week but the date had startled her completely. May 26th!!! 7 days…an entire week LATE!!

"Khanak…????"

"Huh…?"

"Kya hua…?"

Hari Laal had come knocking on their bedroom door with Madhavi's message and she had left his question unanswered, not so sure about it herself.

…………………….

Now she is standing with confirmation from Mumbai's best gynecologist that Khusbhoo had recommended her to. The reports had turned up positive and she had conceived…she is pregnant with their child. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as he has arrived back from his concert just this morning and she couldn't have given him a better home coming present than this.

"Shaantanu…?"

"Finally…! kahaan hoon yaar…? Aur yeh Hari Laal kab se meray liye Coffee bana ne laga…tum jaanti hoon na how much I miss your masalay vaali chai when I am away…" He had said it all as soon as she stepped in the bedroom and got pulled in to his warm arms in an engulfing hug from behind.

"Haan…lakin uss se pehlay aik baad karni thi…"

"Bolo na…"

She turns herself around in his arms so her face can look up to his. He doesn't let go of his grip around her, and she didn't want him to either.

"Voh, main…I am… late…"

"Late…? Abb kahaan ja rahi hoon…main ajj he toh vapis…"

"Nahi, Shaantanu…main late ho nahi rahi…main LATE hoon…iss mahinay…"

"Oh! Umm…mahinay yaani…those, "days"…" He says comprehending some of what she is trying to convey.

He always called her cyclic days "days" in a different tone. She used to be irked at him for being so conscious with her on those days, like she couldn't be touched or something, but now she understood his care. She understood the concern he would have lurking in his eyes whenever he'd hear her wince in lower back pain or avoid everything cold and salty on the dining table. He would be there for her through the nights when she'd curl up like a kitten and ask him to somehow lull her to sleep.

"Jee…iss mahinay mein late thi…aur phir Doctor ne…"

"WHAT…? Doctor…??" He freaked.

"Haan…Tests karvaye thay na…"

"Late honay ki vajah se…I….(pauses and thinks)….OH MY GHAWD…!!!" It finally dawns on him and she can tell by his facial expression he has guessed it just right.

"Shaantanu…hum…main..main pregnant hoon…" Her voice is soft like silk when she reveals the news with a mixture of shyness and delight in her smile.

His face breaks out in to thousands of different kinds of smiles. ELATION…JOY…HAPPINESS…FULFILLMENT…CONTENTMENT; All of it at once reflected in his eyes. He lunged forward and hugged her…kissed her cheeks hastily…lifted her up in his arms swiftly, and spins her.

The sound of his and her laughter mingled and echoed together. It made 1:15 PM on June 5th 2011 an unforgettable moment for them and a celebrated day for the rest of the Khandelwal family.

………….

The FULL Update Coming Soon! Embarrassed

Any suggestions for NAMING the update? It's going to be about Khanak's Pregnancy Cravings...!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01ONAegoday_lilyvirika01Saranya1990monika_aaIF_ridaaasma1k.krithikasnigdhanagarheer_85jaisyjazzpoo_jManeesha_Shanakshanakyasharan

monika_aa

monika_aa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Awww..lovely promo..."cookies"...waiting fr d whole update...n also plz edit d title...so its visible tht u updated !!

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
aww lovely lovely lovely
it was so cute i loved shan's expressions on hearing that he is going to be father 
omg precap is so good want to c khanak cravings loved it 
update soon and about naming the update hmmm sorry mere dimag me kuch nahi aa raha :)

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Sizzlerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
nice update...Big smile
loved it...

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Wow!!!Clap Promo looking so promising!!!Clap Looking forward for this story!!!Big smile

snigdhanagar

Goldie

snigdhanagar

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Wowww loved it...update sooon...

virika01

virika01

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
hey whn update coming up????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top