Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
jenny it was amazing
superb idea
the way u explained each situation and then wht she realizes out of it... i loved it
the kitchen one, gulab pakh situation, when he comes to know she is pregnant and when she comes to studio are my fav i was grinning
in fact all the situations the tension for sunil when he gets distant or when ye yells and she leaves
i was in complete awe
i loved it loved it loved it
keep writing
monika_aa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
intrstng update...twist !!!!!

d love thy share yet to realise ...

waiting fr next update 
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb story...
awesome.
loved it...
but you didnt write about shanak reunion??

jenny159 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey gals...Thank You all for giving me generous feedback on this weekend's update! and i might just do Shaantanu's realizations for the next one...
Also the reason i am making a post here is to inform you all about the move that we all are going to make because RBO forum is getting locked soon. I will be shifting to Imane's wonderful board because i feel it's the perfect place to be at with stories that make us relive the magic of RBO/ShaNak/YashRan! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Imane and her work...Bulandiyaan is a piece of heaven that i really hope none of the girls here are missing out on! Seriously, that story had everything that you'd wish to read about ShaNak! I love IMANE more with every new update she gives!!! Anyhow, i have msgd her on her forum and she being her sweet self has welcomed me there as well. She even went on to unlock the fanfic forum for the guests to see as well but you must be registered to post comments, see links, and enjoy her VMs...So please head on over to http://shaantanuandkhanak.betaboard.net/ and get registered!
I will be shifting both WWSK and Doraha there as soon as i get some time! Until then enjoy the weekend and those of you who haven't done so already, please get familiar with Imane's board, it's an amazing place to be!
-Jenny!
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yh jenny thats fine ur right imane is such a nice and wonderfull person and her story is amazing anf i defo reqd it and recomment it to everyone thay hasnt read it yet..
do let me know when u start updating ther.
. <3<3<3<3<3<3
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny159

Hey gals...Thank You all for giving me generous feedback on this weekend's update! and i might just do Shaantanu's realizations for the next one...
Also the reason i am making a post here is to inform you all about the move that we all are going to make because RBO forum is getting locked soon. I will be shifting to Imane's wonderful board because i feel it's the perfect place to be at with stories that make us relive the magic of RBO/ShaNak/YashRan! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Imane and her work...Bulandiyaan is a piece of heaven that i really hope none of the girls here are missing out on! Seriously, that story had everything that you'd wish to read about ShaNak! I love IMANE more with every new update she gives!!! Anyhow, i have msgd her on her forum and she being her sweet self has welcomed me there as well. She even went on to unlock the fanfic forum for the guests to see as well but you must be registered to post comments, see links, and enjoy her VMs...So please head on over to http://shaantanuandkhanak.betaboard.net/ and get registered!
I will be shifting both WWSK and Doraha there as soon as i get some time! Until then enjoy the weekend and those of you who haven't done so already, please get familiar with Imane's board, it's an amazing place to be!
-Jenny!

I agree to u Jenny i m reading Bulandiyaan its a heaven created by Imane for Shanak tale, for shanak fans it wil be easy der to read coz all tales wil be of shanak thanx u so much Jenny😊 
Edited by heer_85 - 11 years ago
jenny159 thumbnail
Hello Girlies!
This WEEKEND is going to be a tad bit different as I have managed to put together something visual and if anyone is up for it (AND I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE IS...) we can write up scenes based on what we see in the visual...! I want some participation if it's not too much to ask...like an open and running story over the video that we can all contribute to...

Now, ABOUT the Video...it's actually one of my all time favorite Hollywood romantic chick-flicks called "SOMETHING BORROWED". The original cast were splendid, but i feel if i got to see the characters that i used in my version, it would have been kinda perfect too...I don't want to write up the storyline of the movie because the trailer should help with that. I hope you ENJOY this Weekend's treat in a different style!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go0yFg46SMw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by jenny159 - 11 years ago
jenny159 thumbnail
Oh and I have shifted to Imane's board at the following link... I will be posting there regularly from next week on...

Here is the link:
http://shaantanuandkhanak.betaboard.net/

Haven't been working on Doraha even though i really want to...winter break started and i flew back home to NYC and i am sure most of you can understand that family reunions, especially during Christmas times are busy, noisy, and well Merry!! so please bare with me on that...THANKS sooo much!

-JENNY
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Edited by jenny159 - 11 years ago
chandu8881 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey:)
im logging through phone n im not able to see the video, hey please continue here till it get locked i don't think so it would be sooner... still the deision is not taken, so no need to fear right now itself, or u can post it at both the places:))))
but its ur wish, if u want to shift then im fine with it:)
now if ur online tell me which scene is that n im ready to visualize, trust me i even know their dialogues;)
jenny159 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu8881

hey:)
im logging through phone n im not able to see the video, hey please continue here till it get locked i don't think so it would be sooner... still the deision is not taken, so no need to fear right now itself, or u can post it at both the places:))))
but its ur wish, if u want to shift then im fine with it:)
now if ur online tell me which scene is that n im ready to visualize, trust me i even know their dialogues;)

Hey,
It's not one particular scene, the trailer is over the movie Something Borrowed and you can write up any scene you wish to from the movie with ShaNak and the characters i have used in the trailer...the following actors are playing the following roles in the trailer
Yashashri Masurkar as Rachel White
Karan Tacker as Dex Thaler
Krystal D'Souza as Darcy Rhone
Karan Godwani as Ethan
Can't wait to see what you have in mind!
And i'll do just that...post in both places i guess...but i really like Imane's board...don't know yet, can't decide...!