Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Aashi doesn't look like third wheel in swaron

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So after thinking aashi as ACS...i think it's quite fair that she is ACS (not completely). because i think in the  gang aashi is the one who dont have any kind of responsibilities and made very few mistakes...many of gang members are participating in scholarship program...some of them are captains...n when temp. acs post is announced nil and bharath are suspended...rey is now AGS n taani is GS...so only aashi left in gang and it is easy for swayam if somebody from the gang assist him...but she is very new and swayam dont know aashi that much and she likes swayam is the main problem for me...otherwise i dont have any problem with aashi as she is a dancer she some how related to the post of ACS.

So now coming to swayam and aashi...i think there is no hope of swayam-sharon-aashi love triange or swaron going to end or swayam- aashi love story or aashi going in taani way...i have reasons for that...in some of informations it is somewhere indicating that sharon is coming back i got this hope when i saw a post in D3 official FB that they asking is it is the right time to sharon come back? after reading this i think sharon is coming back...and coming to aashi she mentioned that she likes swayam...but we never saw either cv's never shown aashi is seriously in love with swayam...every time they show aashi with the gang that with the reason of dance through that she became friend to them...she is  l'll under confident person the company of the person she likes may bring some confident to her the same thing happens with her...i hope ye aisa he rahe n consider swayam as good friend after knowing swayam is in love with some one else...n we no swayam is never interested in aashi...

And aashi as ACS ...she dont apply for the post of ACS just because swayam is CS ...she applied bcs she wasted her time untill now by doing nothing so now she want to achieve something n she is very friendly with the gang n swayam so she applies n asks taani n we saw when taani doesn't show that much interest she is fine if they are not interested she never force any one...never do any kind of tactics to get that post... 

P.S: These are strictly my points...n i am not a  fan of aashi .people may think after reading this i am her fan...i am once a swaron lover always a swaron lover...so just trying think positive hope cv's doesn't make aashi as third wheel in swaron...
Edited by tannuluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lol...wherez the topic content...well i disagree...now i completely feel that she is a third wheel fr swaron...why she is made ACS??? therez so much of focus on aashi on that point...cvs focus only on  things that add some drama...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

lol...wherez the topic content...well i disagree...now i completely feel that she is a third wheel fr swaron...why she is made ACS??? therez so much of focus on aashi on that point...cvs focus only on  things that add some drama...

And I am scared too coz thr's no hint of new SwaRon yet.😡
tannuluv thumbnail

by mistake i posted it without content now i dont no how to delete sorry? n i add content to it in another post
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: zak231

And I am scared too coz thr's no hint of new SwaRon yet.😡

totally confused...dimaag ka kachraa bann raha hai...exactly therez no clarity vth regard to new SWARON...and top of it aashi is made ACSAngryAngry...i am only tryiing to console myself that new swaron can be expected...but scared
tannuluv thumbnail

now i once again update the same post so ...hope u understand my P.O.V. i am just saying that till now she is not treated as third wheel
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you... ðŸ˜Š

(Posting what I posted in one of the post...)

Well making aashi as ACS was expected and logical for me.. cause she was the only one with least red mark.. she only got one warning uptill now.. and others are kind of black listed people in eyes of VP.. so she was the only one suitable to be temporary ACS ... and I still feel sneha g. is there in the show just cause of DANCE... she is there for vishakha's position in the dance team.. 

and still I feel there is no third angle cause D3 members have given many hints for sharon and swaron to happen.. ..if aashi like swayam than to she knows how much swayam is in love with sharon.. I still feel no third angle will be there cause they know swaron better..and know how swayam and sharon are.. and they are bound to happen...😊 

well will still prefer to wait and watch...😊 cause assuming  worst and exaggerating things which are not shown yet and then blaming is not done according to me... so till now happy with the track.. and eagerly waiting for upcoming track and new sharon..😊

P.S.:- Purely my feelings.. not meant to offend anyone...😊

-Shruti..
Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
okay m saying all this vth an expectation that swaron will be part of the show in sometime...only on that basis

ACS belongs to swayam and CS to Sharon...its temp bt looks like sharon will refuse to accept her position an dat show a triangle start...i mean aisey hi kaun ACS bann jaatha hai????...remember how swayam was made the ACS... RDX made him after scrutinising his interests...and now in no time aashi is made the ACS...why this alteration...only to have some DRAMA na and wat else can that drama be...is it for promoting aashi as a dancer or for creating a third wheel for SWARON?? how can ACS position help...if cvs had got her for dancing then they shudnt associate her to swayam for DRAMA SAKE...not even as LIKING...its UGLY...and its like using swayam for promoting her charcter...and if cvs have got her for cameo then they shudnt drag on it...they wanna show her fall for swayam...show it and end it...i wanna see how a random gal falls for swayam...and dis can get interesting only and only if swayam is shown properly...in tact

cvs dint showed aashi as being seriously in love vth swayam...dats where the problm is...cvs are showing her now as only liking swayam right now...and for a serious love traingle track they need Sharon till then just drag it...

underconfident person...a way to show swayam  caretaking her may be...swayam is nt interested in her...agree...but then he will shown around vth her and helping her out??? .that is not okay itself...

want sharon as the CS and swayam as the ACS...cvs shudnt use tarey -shivam formulae for SWARON plzzz🤢🤢🤢 WHY everything is going like their track??

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago