Sadly going to miss it...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I loved every bit of this serial with ups and downs, twists and evilness but was a really a good serial. Yes I will always be a GAURAV KHANNA fan <3 I love his role all the way especailly Shrenu/Rajni!

I wish Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka Season 2 comes where Satya gets married, Rajni/Krish become parents and Surbhi gives birth to her son or daughter!

Overall, i will miss this serial and all roles...

-Prii

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09sbh1hinzsathuraj-Subbiha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sadly going to miss it..." in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Will miss BHBK a lot and IF bubbies a more...

Pravespia09sbh1hinz-Subbiha--Priii-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsGauravKhanna

I loved every bit of this serial with ups and downs, twists and evilness but was a really a good serial. Yes I will always be a GAURAV KHANNA fan <3 I love his role all the way especailly Shrenu/Rajni!

I wish Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka Season 2 comes where Satya gets married, Rajni/Krish become parents and Surbhi gives birth to her son or daughter!

Overall, i will miss this serial and all roles...

-Prii

@bold - haha Prii; i will reply in GK style coz i seem to be talking his lingo these daysLOL so GK wud say "afsos yeh sirf aap ko laga..trp walo ko nahi"LOLLOL

haha but on a serious note; not sure if i am gonna miss this show...but yeh i'm damn sure i will miss Gaurav like hell and dont want him to go on a long break...just want him to be back real soon with an amazing show that will do justice to his exceptional and brilliant acting skillsHeart

Pravespia09GauravsDbesthinzsathuraj-Priii-

Praves

Praves

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Sooner or later the show had to end... but of course, missing Gaurav a lot!!!  Cry

Just wondering if we'll have to wait long for his come-back??Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestsathuraj-Priii-

avanibhavesh

avanibhavesh

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
so whats taking BHBK slot?? new series??? please help

pia09

pia09

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
missing Gaurav the most. hope to see him soon in new serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.