Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

so true after gulaal finished i havent found a single show of that calibre.it pains me to see that such show was not appreciated...how can ppl be so blind...star plus never ever promoted this show..such a jerk they were when it came to Gulaal

it was there for merely 10 months ...but i think it is the show which i will cherish forever...

after watching gulaal..am not able to digest the crap being shown on television..everthing looks so mediocre..sometimes so OTT,,,average acting ...

i hope either neil or manasi comes in another gr9 show soon..these are the actors on whom awards should be showered and not some expressionless bahus...it pains me to see talent and good stuff being overlooked for crappy shows..

Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BLAME IT on Gulaal!! My LIFE IS FINISHED!! Really I cannot enjoy a single show and Really well said this show never fell in the trap of TRPS and Screw SP for such a biased behaviour..But then its for the audience to blame!! Jo dikhta hai wohi bikta haiIt's not easy to tell a different tale on TV where viewers glorify abuse in the form of HAWWT romance or glorify a MORALLY UPTIGHT BAHU for bearing all the insults of her MIL.So at the end my respect for Gulaal is above everything.They dared to be different ,told a tale without trying to paint anything rosy or give a picture of moral issues.
Matters of the heart are beyond any questions of morals or ethics...
Gulaal will always remain for its simple yet complicated story in my heart forever.
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At the time when the show was on air, I so wanted a second season for the show, and was so hard to let the show go off-air.
Gulaal was a show where each and every frame of it was so carefully woven, but towards the end they ended it so abruptly, that is what I feel even now. Even the director was not so happy with the post leap characterization of Dushyanth and Durgesh; there were lot more to explore and the part which was more disappointing for me was the last episode where Gulaal confesses to  Kesar, following his accident on the way to town, it could have given much detailing.
Even the scene where Gulaal realises her love for Kesar at his partial confession scene at night, had so much detailing in it. They succeeded in conveying everything about the scene through expressions.Each and every scene after Kesar's acceptance for DV break, were shown towards Gulaal's growing acceptance for Kesar. They were so beautifully unveiling her feelings for him.
And for the end?
 Was she waiting for a mere accident  happen to him in order  for her to confess her love for him?...It was certainly abrupt.
There were much more loose ends that werent tied properly,. Dushyanth, Durgesh... All the above, to where did Daiba disappeared?
They could have given less focus to Talli after her engagement with Kunal, instead they tried to run Talli-Kunal track in parallel which ate up much screen space and time.

Coming to my point :- If Gulaal had not confessed her love for Kesar in the show; even in the climax and they had ended it as such, giving us a hint for another season and that would have given rise for a new season which would have started with a detailed track were Gulaal accepts Kesar's love and her confession and afterwards they together tying up the loose ends that were left in season 1 regarding Dushyanth's settlement in life or else what ever way Dushyanth could have chosen to lead his life, a proper closure for Durgesh's character and so on.

Daiba was a person who always supported and wished for Gulsar union and she should have been there at least for the climax episode.

I agree totally with Saamya and Piu.

Only after watching Gulaal I realised how a show can be so worth watching and most of the shows at the time were such a crap and I stopped watching all other shows and all the day waited the clock to tick 9pm. It was so hard to let the show go off air. But they wanted to end the show some way or the other to pave its way for the newly launching show.

At first I was so disappointed with StarPlus. But now as I think, they were the reason for bringing Gulaal such a quality show to us.

Even then if there is any chance for Gulaal season 2, I will surely support it. After all it's all about creativity, and potential actors.
 Besides, It is so sad but true that often the trend is seen like TRP is inversely proportional to Quality. If one want TRP then forget quality, if quality is there then dont expect TRP.

Edited by alanta - 10 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@alanta: well said

an accident obviously was not the requirement for gulaal to confess...
but then i want to know what can push a wall like Gulaal to confess...
what if kesar had went away..
is it like they would have led their life separately.. leading their own life with each other's memories...🤔
Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Yes. We want a new season of Gulaal 2 .. ðŸ˜­

Its gng to be 2 yrs since Gulaal went off air .. 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Yes. We want a new season of Gulaal 2 .. ðŸ˜­

Its gng to be 2 yrs since Gulaal went off air .. 

i dont think it will come back ever .. its just another master piece .. ðŸ˜­
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
I too want gulaal season 2
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all the shows are getting season 2why not Gulaal