Aasman Se Aage

Remembered DC today :) & ASA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
ASA got over months ago but the show is truly how the television industry works.
Today I was watching EHMMBH & as we know that apu is playing the role of a judge @ a reality show competion for music skills & there sujeet apu's character holds a music company & the best part was the two contenders who were on stage were husband & wife and the wide wad reluctant to go for the next round & there was a tiff between then which was covered by the producer of the show sur sartaj of India , the footage was not stopped and later the producer tells sujeet that we can cut out promos of this & the trp will go up for the show.. Indeed somewhere asa put it's mark telling the viewers that all the drama in reality shows inclines towards TRP. Clap

Asa is a breakthrough show in understanding any dimension of the basis how stories are pumped in on and around characters & twists & turns for the sake of TRP.. Sections of viwers who caught this show know what this show offered & understood the crux of it and day to day there are articles about only TRP and interview of actors who rise to fame due to the FIXED audiences they have..

Aasman se aage & DC's funda have been used in another show in which he himself ie Apu is a judge I am sure somewhere he would have felt nice that logics used by me are put forth here indeed apu u as dc were phenominal as this show asa .

Thinking how the show used the same fundas maybe if Asa was projected on a bigger entity channel it would have attracted eye balls more & reached the masses , yet they are not familiar with the trp funda as they r more to taking the top layer of the storyline as offered .

Well I as a viewer is glad to have watched asa as it can never be duplicated yet instances can be copied & modified for convience as I think some other show called serial is also taking abt actors life which somewhere may bottle down to backdrop of working with a production house & trp

Again kudos to Asa & dc to have given an amazing show and apu u deserve my applauds as u r the real television industry and the most knowledgeable actor who knows the crux like DC

Clap this show Asa has made me love the cruxs of TRP even more and drama daam and only drama & the fixed audience

Right now enjoying u as sujeet but waiting for a full forged role soon.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remembered DC today :) & ASA" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I consider Sujeet as a good role too as it seems to be good so far with two episodes, I expect more and yes a full fledged role too in its own good time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I cannot write more ur siggie look away all my attention Embarrassed

I will always Say APU hit the tip of the ice berg with the role of DC..(character dimension ).. It is a role which is the TOP of an actors' scale point.. Whatever Apu does now after DC's role it would defiantly be a new path for him and for us viewers... His path has a different shade of diversity which he delivers with precision & does his work with ease and conviction...

I hope Next year he will do a lead role But I do want Sujeet's character go a long way...

I hope they show his recording studio and some sides of the music world he owns...

I have always seen shades of deep intensity in his acting Sujeet also gives different sides which is again another character to his kitty.. Plugging in a character which has a limited role yet wish for more whenever he appears on screen.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Apu as DC was mind blowing amazing character I loved his sarcasm it was spot on !!ClapClap

Sujith another phase of DC. Infact it was well made extension of ASA.. If ASA had phase two ever the traits which was shown in ASA could easily plugged in...

How much one can thrive to get to Fame how Ego can either make u or break u and how the manipulations of  the media and the fan attraction can capture ur identity & give u the ticket to success ...Or show you that you don't have to loose ur identity...

Sometimes I wished ASA was on the No1 GEC as the show which is showing traits of ASA is defiantly caught eyeballs and teh masses get a glimpse of it...

YET over all the shows which were showcased this year ASA is defiantly the show for intellectual audience...which tells you everything one SIT to watch a SHOW. Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.