paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Since I cant bear to watch Parichay episodes these days I have been watcing the Parichay episodes from Oct-Dec 2011. What a difference!!! That period was so amazing! Sinal relationship evolving- there was beauty and simplicity not OTT negativity nonsense...

How they have butchered our show ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still have the vid of epi til june swing scene but i dnt feel like watching them.
Just kept it . They have ruined the show lng back nd nw sinal relnship.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I used to find solace in watching old episode. But I cant even do that. Coz everytime i watch those episodes and I get reminded of their present dumb situation and its really pains me to watch those goody old episodes.

Now I dont even watch any single old episodes for it makes me feel even more depressed as SINAL has been destroyed beyond recognition and I am seeing two leads hardly recongnizable. They look familiar but the way they talk and act as become too disgusting to watch anymore. That's how badly the CVs have made SINAL look. Dumb and dumber.

bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's 100% true how awesome was those episodes I used to watch repeat telecasts and in the net too and I used to weight for 9 30 but know I m scared to see the clock tick to 10 30 only.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bharo

It's 100% true how awesome was those episodes I used to watch repeat telecasts and in the net too and I used to weight for 9 30 but know I m scared to see the clock tick to 10 30 only.

Just nightmare everyday...
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sure as everyone said,

now  I am scared to note the time   of  parichay telecast !

scarry  is  such    subtle  word    these days  , its   getting     horrific day by day   and  disgusting   to know how they killed the good feeling   that all of  us had  for the most  beautiful  couple on tv  - sinal!

earlier  i used to watch a lot of vms  of sinal  but somehow  now    its getting really  painful to think about them .

just hope we will be relived  from such   feelings  with nextweek's   episodes !