Page 3 Page 3

princessSonia

IF-Rockerz

princessSonia

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catty2000

Nice Smile
Continue soon ...
But the title is a bit scary LOL so could you just mention if it is some FF or SS ?
Do PM me ...

YEP I TOO AGREE WID VIDHI !!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manveer Impossible (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari.prisha

pari.prisha

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
nice prologue
do continue soon

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Nice!!!! Cont soon &plz PM me ...!!!!

Rsaakka

Rsaakka

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Jaighar: yuvraaj udayveer singh:handsum n dashing man every girl dream man.he loves his sis a lot n can do anything for her.hates the concept ov love but after falling in love he s totally changed      Rajkumari unnati:younger sis ov uday cute chubby n loves her brother a lot wants manyata to be her bhabhi as she thinks they make a cute couple.she secretly loves vijay but cannot express as she is afraid ov her brother's reaction and also cuz she wants vijay to propose 1.      Maharaj giriraj:father ov unnati n uday he likes manyata n treats her as her daughter.he is very responsible towards his responsibilityGuys this was the cs sum more character will enter the story but its a suspense so i'll introduce them when its time for their entry.hope u liked it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushruthiAshvikian_AK

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
would like to read mre,do cntinue soon!!!!!!!!

mahilove

mahilove

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
when are u updating the chapter

Rsaakka

Rsaakka

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
At rajmahal everyone was running to n fro.everyone was busy in decorating the mahal.suddenly one ov the maid announced yuvranisa airport pounch gaye hai.everyone was so happy n delighted then remembered they had to get dressed soon all dosperesed in their respectives rooms.meanwhile in airport a young slim beautiful girl in blue jeans n pink top was entering airport.suddenly media rushed towards her like hungey predator found its prey but before they could question her. 10 husky muskular men all in black(just like sallu in bodyguard)they took her to her car.the drive was about half an hour soon she reached her destination rajmahal ov devghar.the car came to an halt she stepped out her family was anxiously waiting for her.she was back after 5 years.she took off her shades greeted her grandmother gud morning ds tuk her blessings den did same wid her parents and giri uncle she tightly hugged her sister n softly kissed her cheek n same wid unnati as well then hugged vb n asked them kaisay ho tum log?humein miss kia ke nahi?all three ov them replied bhot kia.n hugged her back.she shouted aj hi ae ho aj hi marne ka irada hai kia?n then gives a cute smile.then suddenly another car came n stopped just an inch away from her.the man stepped out ov his car dressed in cool black.he took off his shades and forward his hand n said hi i m yuvraaj udayveer singh but u can call me uv she saw his brown eyes and then firmly replied u r late n the introduction part is over.and next time be on time so that u r lucky enough to shake hands with me.and with attitude she went inside the mahal n left uday standing alone.he smirked n said soon we'll see that n went inside.all elders were in coference room talking ro each other n youngters were in lounge.manyata sat in between j n unnati beside unnati usay was sitting n beside uday vb.j n unnati luked at each other n smile n went from there making an xcuse uday received a call so went out vb n m were left vb was tired he yawned n said n going to take sum rest n will joun u in afternoon.m was left alone she too was tired she closed her eyes n leaned back uday came back n saw her he was watching her continuosly without blinking but soon came out ov trance n said to himself control uday.he went back and started massaging m neck she was feeling relaxed n good after sum time thanked n took his hand n kissed it(all this time her eyes were closed)when he said thankyou she heard his voice n was shoked n reacted like yuck!shit wat did i just do?he replied u just kissed me n wiked at her she was angry n stormed from there n bumped into j she said jiji dehan se sambhal ke.m sorry j humne dekha nahi j its ok jiji.unnati m ao hum tumhe tumhare room dikhate hai.she nodded n folkwed them she entered her room n was surprised n said ye hummara room hai?both pv rhem noded she said its perfect.j jiji ap thori der aram karlein phir aj hummein bahar jana hai ap ke ana ki khushi mein.m ohh relli i just lov outing.unaati m tum rest karo servants tumhara saman tumhare room tak ley aegay.both ov them waved bye n m laid on bed n was sound asleep. Pecap:everyone in hotel n manveer dance...m drunk n little bit ov manveer romance.   Hope u ppl like it plz tell me ur opinion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anushruthihuma12.Ashvikian_AKRoze12

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Amazing prologue and character Sketch!Star Sooo happy to see all of them positive!Tongue Loved chapter 1, but i hv a small request, can u plzz write the chapters a bit more clearly its diffcult to read and the title is a bit scary aswel!Embarrassed But overall, loved it!!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top