been SO LONG

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
allo!

i know it's been forever since I came to DEK forum - since the show ended, really.
been busy BUT i just couldn't help myself from visiting especially when I see the actors in different tele serials.  like the other day I saw vijay-banna on pavitra rishta since my ma watches it & he looks so dorky and funny... i miss his one liners in DEK.

than I thought about that chemistry and spark between ManVeer - and how confident and romantic UVeer as a character was.  He literally was the Bad Boy who had given his heart away to his childhood princess - and thawed his heart out and reformed in order to gain her.  When have we ever seen both main characters growing as individuals?  Manyata from a brat with stars in her eyes to a mature princess understanding of responsibilities & UVeer a harsh and calculating prince to a man who was willing to soften and become more emotionally sensitive?

sigh, i am so happy that the forum hasn't been shut, yet.
i am so happy that despite many writers, like myself, stopped writting OSs and FFs, that others still do to keep the show alive in our minds.

<3 you all DEK-ians.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishzuena-Inferno-catty2000princessSoniaArchi02Jarin04Ashvikian_AKsnowdream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "been SO LONG" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Nyc post!! we all miss DEK n UV badly!! :(

mahilove

mahilove

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear                                                                            we miss our charming prince                                                     welcome back

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Welcome back dear. Very nice post. We miss dek very much.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.