Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Aaniya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok... I dont knw how to start... Hav lots of things going on in my mind right now !! In d beginning of d OS I had no idea it was a real story...nd moreover ur story itself !! Dat came as a shock towards d end...!! I cud actually relate to d story through out...though not fully...but can understand how it feels wen u r betrayed !! I wont try to act cheezy by trying to sooth u by some lovey-dovey words 'coz they dont work in these cases !! I wud just tell dat Time is d best medicine to all wounds !! I actually felt bad for myself..wen I read d story...coz some lines actually touched d wrong chords of mine...!! Especially dat line...''Good morning beautiful...least did she knw dat it was d last time she was receiving dat msg'' I wonder how do ppl fall in and out of love so easily *sigh* Anywayz...life has to move on...best of luck n take care !! I was not even sure shud I press d like button or not...'coz its related to ur feelings...wch r not very pleasant !! But I did press d like fr ur note... It was good to read dat u r fine now :)
Btw I guess I m too late for this OS...but I came through it just now...😆
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Aaniya_

Ok... I dont knw how to start... Hav lots of things going on in my mind right now !! In d beginning of d OS I had no idea it was a real story...nd moreover ur story itself !! Dat came as a shock towards d end...!! I cud actually relate to d story through out...though not fully...but can understand how it feels wen u r betrayed !! I wont try to act cheezy by trying to sooth u by some lovey-dovey words 'coz they dont work in these cases !! I wud just tell dat Time is d best medicine to all wounds !! I actually felt bad for myself..wen I read d story...coz some lines actually touched d wrong chords of mine...!! Especially dat line...''Good morning beautiful...least did she knw dat it was d last time she was receiving dat msg'' I wonder how do ppl fall in and out of love so easily *sigh* Anywayz...life has to move on...best of luck n take care !! I was not even sure shud I press d like button or not...'coz its related to ur feelings...wch r not very pleasant !! But I did press d like fr ur note... It was good to read dat u r fine now :)
Btw I guess I m too late for this OS...but I came through it just now...😆

Yeah, I realize that came as a shocker for all that this is my true personal story...
And yeah! Time definitely is the best medicine, it took me a bit over a year but I finally got over it. I moved on, and I've never been happier. Haven't talked to him in months! Though he did kind of destroy love for me and made me stop believing in true love in real life, I still am happy and my smile is real now. I like smiling now, it's not forced anymore. ðŸ˜³
Thanks so much for replying. <3 
_Aaniya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrittB

<font color="#6600ff">Yeah, I realize that came as a shocker for all that this is my true personal story...</font>
<font color="#6600ff">And yeah! Time definitely is the best medicine, it took me a bit over a year but I finally got over it. I moved on, and I've never been happier. Haven't talked to him in months!Though he did kind of destroy love for me and made me stop believing in true love in real life, I still am happy and my smile is real now. I like smiling now, it's not forced anymore.😳[/font]
[font color="#6600ff"]Thanks so much for replying. <3</font>

yeah...it wud hav ! Gud to hear dat u r no more in ur past n r happy now...love ya sweety ! Take care... N u r most welcome :)
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey u r really a brave girl
love u n ave a wonderful future