to attack the actors is wrong (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Everyone knows what he/she should do & has complete right to take decisions of their own life. I don't know why some people can't get this simple fact!!!
This forum is meant to have some constructive criticism, but I'm sorry to say that people often lose check on their words while posting...
People here often claim their rights, but unfortunately they forget that the very first right of mankind is to give others their rights.
Actors also have brains just like you. They know what is good for them better than anyone else. They have the sole right to build their personal as well as professional life in the way they want.No one can question them. They aren't anyhow bound to follow your instruction. Tell me, WHO ARE YOU TO INSTRUCT THEM ??? For god's sake leave them to decide what to do or not.
I would like to request our moderators/development team to take action if there is further bashing of actors in future.
A humble request to all the members, PLEASE KEEP THE PEACE always.Thank you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoJShivkomal07Vinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to attack the actors is wrong (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kusumkumkum

Goldie

kusumkumkum

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Originally posted by rimitimi2000

I think ..all should respect all STARs

Very Well said Clap
Wow..So Nice...Clap

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M0uNi

Everyone knows what he/she should do & has complete right to take decisions of their own life. I don't know why some people can't get this simple fact!!!
This forum is meant to have some constructive criticism, but I'm sorry to say that people often lose check on their words while posting...
People here often claim their rights, but unfortunately they forget that the very first right of mankind is to give others their rights.
Actors also have brains just like you. They know what is good for them better than anyone else. They have the sole right to build their personal as well as professional life in the way they want.No one can question them. They aren't anyhow bound to follow your instruction. Tell me, WHO ARE YOU TO INSTRUCT THEM ??? For god's sake leave them to decide what to do or not.
I would like to request our moderators/development team to take action if there is further bashing of actors in future.

Very well said...I don't understand why this issue is being  dragged  on this long. Come on people lighten up!!! It is  the  actors choice to play the part ...and if it really is that unbearable to some well they have the  choice of not watching it. Arguing about it here serves no purpose.  They have a job to do and that is what they are doing. Simple. Respect their decision.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 24 November 2012 at 6:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoM0uNiJShivkomal07ronshaan

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
 100 % right... very wrong attack on any Artist...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

locomoto

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
every action has an equal and opposite reaction
if they act after seeing them people do react
audience are not robos 2 not have any feelings and watch all rubbish they show and keep quiet
even some serial got closed coz of people opposition to the particular characters and track
watever they are making and showing is for audience sake not for their own selves
if people dont like it however big the production house may and however great the actors may be the serial will get closed
tats the fact
everyone has right to express their views whether its abt serial/characters/actors

if people will play disgusting characters like aditya,sugni,gulabiya,reva peoplewill obvously hate and abuse them not do their pooja.they must be ready for it before agreeing to do such characters which would be hated by common man.
they are not some strong and ethically and morally right charactersthat people will worship or like them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilaHillylove

JShiv

IF-Dazzler

JShiv

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M0uNi

Kudos to you very well saidClap
I am not a fan of any of the Actors or characters of this show, yes i prefer some of them more than the others but that doesn't mean i go around bashing any of them. If they are ok playing that particular character who are we to say it's wrong. Like you said they know's what's best for them more than anyone else. It's their personal life let them predict what they should and should not do.

There are worst things happening in real life than whats happening in this show. Where cousins marrying cousins, And all sorts its not like Sugni marry Vickram and then marry Adi she marry Adi and only Adi did she do the right thing maybe not that's a different story but at the end of the day Sugni is Sugni and Gulki is Gulki and she is portraying her character very well be it bad or good.

My POV of courseSmile

komal07Vinnie79

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with ann5, vashg, mouni, Vinnie and jonelleThumbs Up
It says "When you point your finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at you"

JShivronshaan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Here's the response of someone who is humble as an actor and what I was expecting; not the verbal outburst of aggression and verbal abuse that I read:

"Guys, as actors we are victims of a script and I assure you that there are times at night we do wonder what we're saying and doing. But we are powerless to do anything about it. Hopefully you won't beat us up too much (smile)."

If people took two steps back and really read and understood the initial post, they would know what was being said and how to respond to it. And one things if or certain NONE of us know if that was Varun Badola himself. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 25 November 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteseemasrIstilaHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.