Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ann5

Goldie

ann5

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
we all watch soap operas and at some time in the storyline we may or may not agree with the way the story is proceeding and we express our opinions which is in our right...but IT IS NOT RIGHT AND HIGHLY WRONG to attack the actors themselves...who are we to say what actor/actress should stay or leave in a show. what gave us that right? please people show respect to the actors and actresses and if you want to say something about the character they are protraying that is fine...but...LEAVE THE PERSONAL CHARACTERS OF THE ACTORS OUT OF THE FORUM...or why don't you write your own soap operas and produce, that way things will go the way u want it to...ShockedDisapprove

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotowikileaksmeckymeck1fungirl09ramonamM0uNiParm.JShiv..PlayfulKiss..kusumkumkumrimitimi2000komal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINeebr200910

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to attack the actors is wrong" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
amazingly right your'e so right 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoramonamJShivrimitimi2000br200910

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

we all watch soap operas and at some time in the storyline we may or may not agree with the way the story is proceeding and we express our opinions which is in our right...but IT IS NOT RIGHT AND HIGHLY WRONG to attack the actors themselves...who are we to say what actor/actress should stay or leave in a show. what gave us that right? please people show respect to the actors and actresses and if you want to say something about the character they are protraying that is fine...but...LEAVE THE PERSONAL CHARACTERS OF THE ACTORS OUT OF THE FORUM...or why don't you write your own soap operas and produce, that way things will go the way u want it to...ShockedDisapprove

No-one attacked anyone. A question was asked - why do actors comprise their principles for the sake of a role?  I've given many suggestions, but people unfortunately people prefer saas-bahu dramas (and PSH has turned into one).  Sorry, I do not hero worship here. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 23 November 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjmuktha_cuteIstilaHillylove

ann5

Goldie

ann5

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
this is their profession and they are simply protraying characters on a show, no one is hero worshipping my dear, but RESPECT people and their profession as i am sure you will like to be respected in the same way...actors and the characters they protray are different and apart and we should also keep it that way...for someone who no longer watches the show you sure have a lot to say...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoudenigamageM0uNiJShivForeverSHINeekomal07

vashg

vashg

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Tru dat! Attacking the actors does not make any sense at all. At they end of the day they are just portraying their characters. How can people think such things. I mean its just harsh to attack the actors just beacuse you don't agree with the character they portray. It has nothing to do with them personally, its their job.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoM0uNidevraniharishJShivVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07br200910

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

this is their profession and they are simply protraying characters on a show, no one is hero worshipping my dear, but RESPECT people and their profession as i am sure you will like to be respected in the same way...actors and the characters they protray are different and apart and we should also keep it that way...for someone who no longer watches the show you sure have a lot to say...

I do know the difference thank you very much.  I have been in the field of acting for over 10 year and some of good friends are actors. Some of them stopped performing in parts that went against their principles - they still played wrong/evil individuals but they would not do a role where it was OK and acceptable for some of the behavior I've seen in this show such as saying it is OK to backstab a female friend. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 23 November 2012 at 4:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteIstilaHillylove

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I think ..all should respect all STARs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoJShivdevraniharishbr200910

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimitimi2000

I think ..all should respect all STARs

Very Well said Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

locomoto

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.