Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron OS - Omelette Love

pehlanasha. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

So,Guys I am back with my 2nd OS! Thankyou all of those who read my last OS on Swaron..which was apparently my first one and encouraged me for writing more OS..I felt little unsure for the first time but now I am confident regarding my OS on swaron..So stay tune for this OS and give your feedbacks!

Omelette Love

Sharon was in her bedroom…and was at the edge of crying..she was angry and upset to Swayam.

Sh(to herself)

How can Swayam forget our first wedding anniversary..I hate him…I thought he was upto for some surprise but he forgot just like that..Acha hai mene usse bedroom se BAN kardia hai…he deserves it..Usse baat bhi nahi karungi main..chahe who jitna sorry kehle..i will not forgive him at any cost..i hate him…Mr.Swayam Shekhawat you will feel hell now!

Swayam in guest room..laying on bed!

Sw(to himself)

OMG,I am so silly and stupid..and gadha..and ullo…and kamina…sab hoon main…sharon se panga le lia…sharon swayam shekhwat se…how can I miss our wedding anniversary…it was meant to be perfect for both of us…and I forgot it…sharon se kitna sorry kaha…par sharon hitler ban gai hai..sun hi nahi rahi…opar se purai 1 MONTH ke liye bedroom se ban…main is romantic raat main…jab bahar barish ho rahi hai…iss..iss bekaar guest room main leta hun..woh bhi sharon ke bina…sharon let me in na…mujhe bhi aaj ke din hi romantic hona tha god…HELP ME! Save me from your devil..Oops I am mean Sharon…nahi nahi Siren Sharon!

Sharon was sleeping peacefully when a loud noice disturbed her sleep suddenly..It was 3:00 am and the sudden thunder noices were making sharon scared..suddenly she jerked up from the bed hearing a strange noice like crockery splashing into each other…following that some more horrible noices..and suddenly the lights of dining hall switched on…she felt scared..she wanted to scream out her lungs but her voice was stuck in her throat.She wanted to call swayam…she wished that she would not have BANNED swayam from bedroom…because she is all alone in here.She stands from the bed..grab the hockey stick from under the bed…and walks upto the door..she steps out of the bedroom and felt like the noices were coming out of the kitchen…She heard another THUD noice…she screams horribly and places her hands on her ears.The person in the kitchen could not respond on this…he was swayam…he gulp down the lump saliva and because he was half dead listening such screams… he peeped from the kitchen..sharon saw him and anger fumed in her entire body….she made fist of her hands and wals towards swayam…she passed beside him,enters kiitchen to have her kitchen's look…she was on the edge of crying after looking kitchen.It was a big mess..splashes of ketchup on all over the walls…seems like swayam was playing ketchup ki holi…and two sharon's most expensive antique bowls were broken on the floor…frying pan was burnt due to be heated very long on the high heat..it was smoke in the kitchen..some eggs or rather a dozen or more eggs were cracked on the floor rather than on frying pan..seems like swayam was first trying to practise.."How to crack eggs perfectly like Sharon Swayam Shekhawat".

Sharon grabbed the knife from the drawer and pointed it towards swayam's face..she starts taking steps towards him..she took one step where swayam toom two backwards…until his balance got lost and he sits on chair…She bent over swayam…and warned him.

Sh:What the hell were you doing?

Sw:making…making omelette..you did not make dinner tonight..He said while getting nervous.

Sh:You forgot OUR anniversary and you think that I will make dinner for you mr.swayam…don't even think!Go sleep..She shouted the last line like any mother.

Sw:I can't my stomach is growling..I need to eat something! He said in a bit speed and closed eyes.

Sh:Go clean yourself or else..you know what will happen!

Sw:Tum itni bhari Jawani main khud ko vidhva kyun karna chahti ho..abhi tu Tanya aur Tannu bhi nahi aye..He said while shutting his eyes.

Sh:Ayenge bhi nahi..tumhe zindagi bhar khud ko chone nahi dungi..

Sw:Par bahir mausam tu dekho…Isn't it romantic Sharon!?

Sh:SHUTUP!

Hearing this Swayam runs into guestroom with even giving her a glance..he ran into guestroom for his life.He knew Sharon is very angry and can even kill him..obviously he forgot their first anniversary!

By the time Sharon had clean all the kitchen and gave it a Sharon Swayam Shekhawat kitchen's Tag..She was in kitchen ready to make an omelette for Swayam..and he came out of the guest room wearing his cargo only..water dripping out from his hairs to his bare creamy chest to his abs to his torso.He was running his hands in his hairs with this his every muscles was running up and down.He walks up to Sharon and stand beside her..he was starring her while she was washing her hands and getting clean for making an Omelette for swayam.

Sw:teach me how to make omelette Sharon?

Sharon give him a deadly glare..and the nodded yes.

Sh:Come here! And see…I will only teach once!

Swayam stands near her.Sharon cracked 2 eggs in a bowl.

Sh:Take 2 eggs and crack it in bowl…she said while looking at bowl and not giving swayam even a single glance.

She then cuts onion and some green chillies.

Swayam was smiling all the time looking at her..he was not even a bit interested in omelette recipe.

Sh:Look onion can be a bit harsh..because it can make you cry…Which you offcourse deserve..and than some green chillies…

She was trying to get the salt and pepper bar from the top shelf but in vain because of her short height.Swayam comes near her..hold her from her waist and lifts her upto the shelf…she was smiling in her heart feeling swayam's this gesture towards her..after a while swayam sat her back to her feet.

Now she add a bit of salt and pepper into it.

Sh:Add a bit of salt and pepper..but be careful..because the less the more..and now you go..She beats the eggs and put it in frying pan.

She waited it to cook from one side and turn it to another side..

Sh:You saw the process?? Now from the next time I won't make you omelette! Got that!

She turned the stove off and slid the omelette into plate and handed it over to swayam..and left into bedroom!

It was almost 4:00..and Sharon still could not sleep at all..She was being to used to sleep on swayam chest.She was getting irritated now.She wanted to sleep..She even tried to sleep but in vain.She jerked up from the bed..and think something to herself.

Sh:No mein kya soch rahi hoon..haan but I will do this doesn't mean that I have forgiven him na..Okay I am doing this..!

She marched out from bedroom,went to guest room.Swayam was not sleeping but his eyes were close…he was on the edge of wanting Sharon with him rite now!

Sharon walks upto him and lay flat on him and wrap her arms around him and said without wasting a second.

Sh:I am sleeping with you does not mean I have forgiven you..I used to of you only that's why I am here..I needed your chest..DO.NOT.TAKE.IT.TO.SOME.OTHER.WAY! and buried her head in his chest.

Swayam chuckled on hearing this..and wrap her arms around her…which she immediately slid off.Swayam was confused now.

Sw:Acha tum karo tu…you need my chest aur main karo tu..tum hath hi hata do..not fair!

Sh:Don't mess with me!

Sw:Sharon omelette was good..sorry I did not hear anything you said about recipe..but I loved omelette..

Sh:Hmm…she said but smiles lightly.

Sw:Sharon I am going out..It's raining and I do not want to be in house with you being close but far away in such a romantic weather..saying so he jerked up from bed…and left the house..leaving shocked Sharon behind.

After 5-6 minutes..Sharon was getting scared as it was quite dark and she was left alone in house behind swayam.

She grabbed a shawl and wrap it around her..and walks out of the house.

She saw swayam standing in rain,fully drenched with water..looking no less than a Greek God..She was mermerised by him now..He was still shirtless with only his cargos.

Sharon walked upto swayam and yelled.

Sh:swayam stop behaving like a kid you will get sick..andar chalo..she saying so..grabbed his arms..

Swayam slid of his arm from her and grabbed her's and she bumped into his chest.Swayam hold his ears and kneeled down in front of her and his head was falling down..

Sw:Sorry,I did not want to hurt you..sorry that I forgot our anniversary! But I got something for you 2 3 month back thinking I will gift it to you on our anniversary! He said and arched his head.

Sharon was melted on his words..he gave in totally to him..and than she narrowed her eyebrows.

Sh:What thing? She said while kneeling down too.

Swayam grabbed something out of his cargo's pocket in front of her.It was a black silk coated like box.He opened it in front of her.In it..it was a Diamond ring..which Sharon had a dream of buying before she got married..It was a royal blue diamond studded on middle top of it..with silver diamond of its left and right.

Sharon could not feel more happy.

Sh:You remembered it? It was long back when I saw this ring! She said with excitement.

Sw:I always remembered! Said while looking into her eyes.

Swayam slid the ring in her index finger and kissed it.

Sh:Can we eat omelette for pur life time?

Sw:What? He gave her a confused look.

Sh:Yes,Omelette brings us together again..i forgive you..sorry I overeacted! Agar omelette nahi hota tu tumhe idea hi nahi ata omelette ka..aur agr idea nahi ata tut um raat main uth ke omelette nahi banatai..agr nahi banatai tu main darr ke uhti nahi..ar nahi uthti tu tumhare liye omelette nahi banati..agr nahi banati tu main sute rehti aur need kharab hone ke baad muhe needh nahi ati..aur main tumhare opar akai nhi suti..aur tum yahan barish main nahi atai..aur tum mujhe ring nahi dete…aur tumhe main forgive nahi karti..So I think it's all because of omelette..and aur main who nahi karti jo main abhi karne wali hoon! She said.

Sw:Wow..sharon you are deep..btw kya karne wali ho?

Sharon without answering him crushed her lips on his and kissed him passionately..he soon responded and made it more intense with his love for her.He scooped up her into his arms..and take in inside house and into bed…giving her the world's most beautiful feeling or immense love and desire.

Do comment and like buddies!

Thankyou!😃

-TANYA-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha funny n cute! <3333 
do write more lol
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i laughed like a maniac when i read this os. Swayam is always cute but here sharon was damn adorable. She banned him from the room that too for a month hahaha and after that she herself was not able to sleep properly. and the way she was teaching swayam to make an omelette Look onion can be a bit harsh..because it can make you cry…Which you off course deserve was hilarious i seriously enjoyed sharon's cute antics to the core. Swayam was no less than Sharon in his cuteness "Tum itni bhari Jawani main khud ko vidhva kyun karna chahti ho..abhi tu Tanya aur Tannu bhi nahi aye..He said while shutting his eyes. hahahahaha this os was a full on fun 
p.s. can u give me the link to ur previous os i dont think i have read it :S
Edited by an_skyfighter - 11 years ago
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was amazing one i loved it .
i loved about omelet thing .it was beautifuly written .
tejukor thumbnail
Awww..it was awesome...plzz pm me next time..
pluviophile. thumbnail

Wow saare jahaan ki gaaliya Swayam ko yaad rehti bas  Wedding anniversary bhool gaya 😆

Loved the Ketchup ki holi part lol seriously he expects her to make dinner on there anniversary?! 🤪

The recipe learning and the ring part was so romantic 

Hey Great OS huh! <3

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omelette ISHAQ 😆 and dese two are so adorable hayeee

Such a cute OS and hehe anniversary bhool gaya..loved the part where initially Sharon and Swayam were talking to themselves..it was so funny especially Swayam's part. He called her devil then Siren Sharon and Sharon is so CUTE she marched into room and hugged him but made it clear that just bcz she is hugging him he should not think of it as something else 😆 and when Swayam replied saying "Tum karo toh theek main karu toh not fair" Awww 😛  

Sharon madam toh apna kitchen bada clean rakhti hai and Swayam sir ji ketchup ki holi khelte hain 😆

Thnx for the PM..really enjoyed reading this one 😊

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Swthrt...🤗

WOW...this OS was such a joy ride dear...Angry sharon...awww...poor girl..she was having a valid reason for her anger...but its really difficult to be angry with the Majnu Boy...for long time...isn't it??😆😆

Well coming to the OS...Sharon Banned Swayam from coming to the bedroom...awww...poor guy...and bechara swayam ne apne aapko sari galiyan de di...jitni bhi use aati thi...hehe...bechara...dreaming abt a romantic night with sharon & apna anniversary hi bhul gya 😆😆

main is romantic raat main…jab bahar barish ho rahi hai…iss..iss bekaar guest room main leta hun..woh bhi sharon ke bina…sharon let me in na…mujhe bhi aaj ke din hi romantic hona tha god…HELP ME! Save me from your devil..Oops I am mean Sharon…nahi nahi Siren Sharon!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sharon's POV...she has banned swayam but when she in scared...she wants him by her side...loved the way u penned down her reaction to the noises from kitchen...and the way u described the condition of kitchen...well ..it was epic...hilarious...ketch up ki holi...LOL...perfect omelet like sharon swaym shekhawat ...hehe...bechari cleaned the kitchen and gave it her name's tag...hehe...lovelyyy...

Well the omelet making tutions...i dont think the student was much interested...😆😆😆

This is the part i loved the most...

Sh:I am sleeping with you does not mean I have forgiven you..I used to of you only that's why I am here..I needed your chest..DO.NOT.TAKE.IT.TO.SOME.OTHER.WAY! and buried her head in his chest.🤣

Swayam chuckled on hearing this..and wrap her arms around her…which she immediately slid off.Swayam was confused now.

Sw:Acha tum karo tu…you need my chest aur main karo tu..tum hath hi hata do..not fair!😳😳😆😆😆

The greek god ..the charmer worked his charms n the gift was beautiful...followed by her omelet wala dialogue...how an omlete got them together...WOW...the kiss was dreamyyy...lovelyy OS swthrt...keep writing...❤️

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic os...so sweet...luvd it...do.rite more...
Trupti09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww so cute.and also funny.loved this tanya.thanks for the pm😊