Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Show thus far

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I have watched this show up till September (still catching up with episodes) and am very impressed with the writing team. They've done a lot of work in developing these characters. Rarely do I find a drama where all the character have strong story lines.  Moreover, the show is not about romance but a true exploration on growing up. I have rarely seen a drama on Indian television so well thought out and written and giving such inspiration and strength to our Indian girls.  So many shows have young women remain silent, passive and victims of abuse as if doing so is going to reap good rewards in the future. Instead this show encourages women to speak up and "go for it."

The show eloquently highlights the struggles of young Indian girls in accomplishing their needs whether it be Rachna's desire to go to school or play hockey or Chaya's desire to wear a pair of jeans.  I hope that the writers give her a storyline of her own too - even though she is a supporting character. 

The family dynamics are also well thought out. The show is NOT about two sister--in-laws conspiring episode after episode but does sprinkle some of these elements without turning this into a disaster of a show. 

And the show also includes an excellent storyline of Mayank, a young man conflicted with the coping with the impeding doom of a marriage he didn't want and the love of a young girl whom he admires, respects and loves. 

Most Indian shows die after 3-months but this one is still doing well. My hats off to the writers, the production team etc. This show truly offers me the hope that there are excellent writers still left in India who are allowed to grow and flourish. My hats off also to an excellent acting team who have signed up for this show - I hope this show continues to give us good episodes and does not fall pray to the garbage we have been fed over the past years by Zee and other television stations. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258radha9princess_farhcherrybFarwa60tastahninJulieDParulRatiShiviDOC108MSN_Vannyarjunpurvixo

radha9 Groupbie
radha9
radha9

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
THAT WAS WELL SAID LAILA2009..I AGREE WITH YOUR EVERY WORDS..
RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
agree
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
 Agree
MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Totally agree! Welcome to our show and forum! Hug
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hi laila ..Smile...we have met in the FSH forum

macdonald Groupbie
macdonald
macdonald

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

I have watched this show up till September (still catching up with episodes) and am very impressed with the writing team. They've done a lot of work in developing these characters. Rarely do I find a drama where all the character have strong story lines. Moreover, the show is not about romance but a true exploration on growing up. I have rarely seen a drama on Indian television so well thought out and written and giving such inspiration and strength to our Indian girls. So many shows have young women remain silent, passive and victims of abuse as if doing so is going to reap good rewards in the future. Instead this show encourages women to speak up and "go for it."

The show eloquently highlights the struggles of young Indian girls in accomplishing their needs whether it be Rachna's desire to go to school or play hockey or Chaya's desire to wear a pair of jeans. I hope that the writers give her a storyline of her own too - even though she is a supporting character.

The family dynamics are also well thought out. The show is NOT about two sister--in-laws conspiring episode after episode but does sprinkle some of these elements without turning this into a disaster of a show.

And the show also includes an excellent storyline of Mayank, a young man conflicted with the coping with the impeding doom of a marriage he didn't want and the love of a young girl whom he admires, respects and loves.

Most Indian shows die after 3-months but this one is still doing well. My hats off to the writers, the production team etc. This show truly offers me the hope that there are excell
Yes agreed! Very well said. 2 good.all that i had in my heart to say if sslk.

ent writers still left in India who are allowed to grow and flourish. My hats off also to an excellent acting team who have signed up for this show - I hope this show continues to give us good episodes and does not fall pray to the garbage we have been fed over the past years by Zee and other television stations.
Clap
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
For all those cheering me...note, I never give a show praises that easily. And when i praise a show, it is sincere and because the team has really done a good job. My praise never comes easily. Should this show descend into the madness and garbage of other shows, I will be speaking my mind here and some of you might not be too excited or welcoming. 

In the meantime (and I am still only on September episodes) - this show is excellent and the characters, story lines and performances are excellent. So far an "A" - give it a year and it is still this good - the show deserves my coveted FIVE STARS Star

Edited by Laila2009 - 24 November 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index