Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i think rathore better than ichha... he has loved yuvi... when judge announce..yuvi imprisonment .. he  has ffelt that time.. iwant  rathore bringing yuvi from jail ...becoz rathore is a rich man know... but he   has to use his states and money... so that muktha also will help for that  with her pappa...z she should help her ichha maa  . becoz ichhha supported muktha's  rape case know ..  so that she would help for ichha maa... i want it will happen Crypls srj back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

voiletnikkigeetika22madmadonaakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rathore feel" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ya rathore was in mixed state ,he  could not rejoice also
every1 were not excited . even mukta looked sad [mainly for iccha]

it was nani who was giving wicked smile in bg 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
ya muktha looked sad... but i hate muktha now... i will never accept diz punishment...for yuvi...i can't believe diz ...today episode was awesome annd sad ... when police arrested him i was crying..

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
monday epi will be more emotional.

but first i wan saurabh back

akshirocks

sumaira.daud

Goldie

sumaira.daud

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saila1305

ya muktha looked sad... but i hate muktha now... i will never accept diz punishment...for yuvi...i can't believe diz ...today episode was awesome annd sad ... when police arrested him i was crying..

if someone tried to rape u, would u say the same thing?  how can u say u hate mukta, because she told the truth about what happend to her?

geetika22

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
if someone tried to rape u, would u say the same thing?  how can u say u hate mukta, because she told the truth about what happend to her?

i didn't say that mean.i don't support rapist or rape  ... but yuvi not like that      ... he did only rape attempt... .. i know  rape is  a big crime  or any woman will not forgive  for this ..i also  will not give any men  cv whatever  thought  .. the have shown ... rapist punished ... and   giving  good...message to the viewers .. i aggree it .. but muktha did 100 % right ...  i accept muktha's rights...  i  told she can forgive  for ichha maa .. becoz ichha  allready support muktha than yuvi... y don't muktha forgive yuvi for her ichha maa  don't compare with reel life real life ... diz is da serial know. u  yknow why  has tapu married tej... only veecha reunion and aslo ichha will get back family ..and her happiness  becoz ichha;s children  are yuvi and meethi... yuvi is a  of ichha eldest son... as well as bundela parivarr betta know... if yuvi send to jail .. how iccha will be happy..  or how veer will be happy  it is not possible know...thatswhy iam said don't confuse reel life and . real life Tongue

Edited by saila1305 - 23 November 2012 at 12:32pm

madmadona

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
as well as i told  now  i hate muktha .. and i don't like yuktha pair  . i also hate now yuktha pair... becoz when my fabourate yuvi go to  jail... . so thats why i hate all peoples ,,not muktha and jogi dhamini divys...etc etc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadonaakshirocks

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
saila  said it i hve no words but it would hve been nice to see yuktha 

sailuja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top