Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Miu was totally after Prithvi..lol (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
 Real me mithvi night scene & Morning scene just wow...ClapROFL
 but ek baat bolo miu bolo nim  se vi jyada kadwa hai Prithvi miu test kab ki ??WinkBlushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miu was totally after Prithvi..lol (Page 7)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
areh yaar...i misunderstood prithvi a lot...woh toh innocent hei...bichara... yeh ladki toh kisi ko bhi paagal kar degi...prithvi tu toh gaya bacha... areh yaar aakash...hez so lucky...isi ke sath adjust nahi karne padegina...poor prithvi... Wink

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ohh god what a morning scene Day Dreaming i know there was nothing with love but the pic was great meera sleeping and prithvi sleeping in the sitting position just great ...and what a wake up, i think they are trying to make us even more crazy ( i mean im already crazy about them Smile)
she know to well how she can irritate him Smile

what you guys think about the mark?? who is the other person, who has the same mark ??? i think its prithviConfused

oh the precap is amazing, for amoment i saw hurt in prithvis eyes when she says all the things about him Unhappy

just too good to see how they gives names each other love lakhans londiya and for pritvhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.