Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Miu was totally after Prithvi..lol (Page 3)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Yup , we'll defo open a party thread that day and spam till our fingers hurt . Cool 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by snehapatro

Why Prithvi didn't tell Data thakur that Miu is irritating her a lot ? That because of her deeds n pranks he's late in reaching the field ?                                                                          What's stopped him ? D'oh
yaaa kuch bhi bola nahi...he just said jeep kharab...bolsakta tha she only punctured his tyres but he didnt...Embarrassed loved him todayCool 
he likes her naLOL
But , Prithvi doesn't like the fact that he's started liking Miu . Embarrassed 
it will take time for him to strike that he does like her...Wink
i think one will know the truth first and other will fall in love first...or anything can happen Cvs should know LOL

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

The precap really really hurt me . Ouch                                                                                                                             I was like , " Shut up , budhu ladki , what nonsense are you talking about ? This guy saved your life and izzat so many times ..."
am kind of upset with Miu in precap...poor prithvi Cryshe will say sorry anyways bolna toh usse padega...Tongue i want to know how much time he will take to forgive herWink
There were tears on the eyes of our Rambo Singh , Cry Miu literary put a stake in his heart and hurt him where it pains the most , someone's root ! Ouch                                               No words of praise is enough for Aditya  , his expressions were ...kya kahe ... Mashallah ! Clap

snehapatro

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

i think one will know the truth first and other will fall in love first...or anything can happen Cvs should know LOL
 I want Prithvi to fall 1st and meera to realise 1st . Big smile

snehapatro

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Prithvi won't forgive him very very soon , didn't you read he'll vow to make life hell for Meera . 

snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

The precap really really hurt me . Ouch                                                                                                                             I was like , " Shut up , budhu ladki , what nonsense are you talking about ? This guy saved your life and izzat so many times ..."
am kind of upset with Miu in precap...poor prithvi Cryshe will say sorry anyways bolna toh usse padega...Tongue i want to know how much time he will take to forgive herWink
There were tears on the eyes of our Rambo Singh , Cry Miu literary put a stake in his heart and hurt him where it pains the most , someone's root ! Ouch                                               No words of praise is enough for Aditya  , his expressions were ...kya kahe ... Mashallah ! Clap
Miu ne kuch jyaad hi boldiya...she will realize her mistake later...Ouch
Adi in his previous show oh god dont ask he made me cry in some of the scenes when there were tears in his eyesCry
Adi is rockstar..King of expressions...Clap

VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Yup , we'll defo open a party thread that day and spam till our fingers hurt . Cool 
spamming toh pakkaROFL
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I want Prithvi to fall 1st and meera to realise 1st . Big smile
lets see...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index