Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There is an article on starplus site which came today...sorry i am not able to post it here due to some problem but any other person can copy the link in the forum.

In the article the question is "3 things which u will never forget to take while going out"

Anirudh replies...as i love my parents so much and i miss them a lot. I respect them and their photograph is the first thing which i take with myself while going out. Seeing their photograph gets me the strength to work all day long...second thing is my wallet in which i keep my parents photo and all my cash...i never forget my wallet...3rd is my water bottle...its because when u r out on holidays, sometimes it becomes difficult to locate the packaged water bottels.

HAHAHA...I THOUGHT U WILL WRITE ABOUT YOUR MOBILE BUT U R SO DECENT AND CUTE AD...THAT'S WHY U LOST YOUR MOBILE SOME DAYS BEFORE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww... baby ... what a treasure he must be to his parents !!!

You steal my heart away every time u speak up AD ... Ishwar aapko har kaamiyaabi deyn ... ❤️
namak902 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is just adorable..such a nice human being..his answers make me respect him even more than I already do! 
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh* and a big one that is...
AD.. wish there were more copies of you all over