Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Priya's flat:
She is thinking in the bed room and Pihu comes there.then doorbell rings and Pihu runs to open the door.Pihu comes along with Nuts bua and Sudhir nana.Pihu wants to complete her drawing so nuts takes her into hall.Priya confirms with nuts that their jewellers no. is same and she wants to talk with him.Sudhir says no to adrak chai and makes Priya sit with him.He observes that she is worried and querries her abt it.
Priya reveals abt the hearing in 3days.Sudhir asks her not to worry and he assures her that she will win.then priya with tears says i cant even imagine my life without pihu.i dont know how it was before her birth.i have given her birth but she is the cause for my survival all these years.
Sudhir says dont worry u will win.then priya says you are my dad so you are saying this but onething we arent able to understand is who ever wins the ultimate loser will be pihu as she will miss either parent.Haarnewali toh pihu hai.
Pihu and nuts come inside and to lighten the mood sudhir proposes Kulfi party and priya doesnt want to go but asks him to buy extra kulfi on her behalf.They leave and Priya calls the jeweller and reminds him that she is Sarma's eldest daughter and gives her address and asks hom to come to order some jewellery.

Kapoor Mansion:
Mamaji is in hall and Ram comes to him with his new attire track pants,shoe n white tee.he says he is ready to become fit.Trainer comes in.Mamaji shows Rams Pic with muscles and says this is before and the one before u is the after. when Ram wants him to start his training the trainer says with out Sania the dietician his training is incomplete.Sania comes in and gives Ram a big list of items which he can eat n cuts all his favourite dishes.Ram is angry that they are taking his money and are trying to kill him hungry.Trainer invites for a walk but Ram says he made his own gym and they both go there.

Outside:
Kulfi party on roadside and sudhir shares his worries about custody case with nuts and pihu is listening their convo.

Gym @KM:
Both Ram n instructor enter the gym but the later isnt happy with equipment and says its old.but he says ok we will start with available ones and Ram starts on treadmill slowly.Ram isnt happy when the speed is increased but the instructor tries to motivate him.Ram wants to stop and when gotto know that only 5mins have elapsed he wonders it was like 30mins.

Ayesha room:
Mamaji comes with laddoo to congratulate ayesha that her good days are ahead as Ram is trying to be fit.Ayesha gives confused look but rejects laddoo.

Precap:
Pihu comes to priya and asks her Whats custody?Priya is worried how she got to know abt it.pihu reveals that Nanu n Nuts were discussing.

Edited by armanz - 26 November 2012 at 1:32am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmin81ushakiran patelvgkantutalaashkaushikaaumeshachbeej81drpallavigoelindia88pavneetsineema76jassi81praman1234pgshahdent4ulrl fannandrjpTrieshmalickhabibasoapfreak13nanda_gopaAnfaldirk41sinipillaitvfrnds001shmuupiedivra4Gauri22sihuMahaalwayscool_CandyCream_sahana747-Khush-SriBjakther7debby_11anu rulzlipshaaDelena-ciousSandstoneiLuvRamKapoorluvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU- 22 NOV 12 Priya worried about Pihu,Ram begins workouts" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
As no WU was made I made it as far as i remember.bear with the mistakes plz.

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanx for the Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!
PS. Love your profile pic! Embarrassed Wink

armanz

Arya75

Goldie

Arya75

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Nice Update...

armanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@Lakhi n Namrocksss
Thankyou.
@Candycream
What a sexy pose na.kal ka handsome hunk aaj ka cutest golu.am loving it.

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
thanq viji fr this WU

armanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx