Aamir Khan's mom a fan of Pratigya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Aamir Khan's mom a fan of Pratigya & Diya Aur Baati..

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 23, 2012, 08.45 PM IST
Aamir Khan's mom a fan of Pratigya & Diya Aur Baati..
Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan's love for the small screen is growing with each passing day.

After making an impressive debut on TV with Satyamev Jayate, Mr. Perfectionist Aamir will be seen on CID and will get up close and personal with Star Parivaar actors.
Aamir who visited the sets of one of the Star Plus' show to promote his upcoming film Talaash once again revealed his for love for the small screen. TV industry is known to be dominated by woman and subject revolving around saas bahu sagas and the superstar's home is no exception.

Aamir says his mother is an ardent fan of Pratigya and also follows Diya Aur Baati Hum. "Yes, my mother regularly watches daily soaps and I often see her watching Diya Aur Baati Hum and one of her favorite daily soaps is Pratigya," said the actor.
At the event, Aamir also expressed his desire to produce a daily soap. The actor said, "If I find a good script, I would definitely like to make a daily soap but that totally depends on the script, if it's really appealing, I would surely produce a show."
Aamir who is known for doing unconventional things is planning a second season of Satyamev Jayate. However, due to Aamir's eventful shooting schedule of his next two releases Dhoom-3 and P.K. the actor currently has no time in hand for the second season of Satyamev Jayate.
"Right now my schedule is such that I am currently promoting Talaash which is slated to release on 30 November 2012 and after that I am half way to the shooting of Dhoom-3. Once that gets finished I will start shooting for Raju Hirani's P.K. So, till then we will work on the research work of Satyamev Jayate," concluded the actor.

Wow I m loving this articleTFS๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tfs...mkap rocks..
Even my mom fan of pratigya...:p
hey i posted d same๐Ÿ˜› thankfully we hav an article nw..wat i had was an int๐Ÿ˜›
nechu u happy nw?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
tfs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wow...i love this Article...๐Ÿ‘..his mother mean he himself too love the Pratigya show...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
hope Aamir produce the TV show with Arja as lead... โญ๏ธ
i write on SMJ & Aamir's tweeter/fb a/c abt MKAP so many times earlier...
Now this Article again give me the encouragment  to again write on his Twitter a/c abt ARJA as lead...afterall they r the bestest actors/jodi on TV ever...and if Aamir will produce the show than it wii be a  "sone pe Suhaga"...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  MKAP is indeed a great show