India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

karan loves nandini

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
WinkDid you guyz notice taht in the episode.....where nandini comes home after waking from the coma....and a couple of weeks after he has to take her to the doctor for a check-up..and when they takeBig smile nandini in to do the check up.....karan talks to the doctor and says that he wants to tell the whole truth  about tanya and him.....then the doctor says that do u really love tanya that much!! then he says NO!! i love nandini and only nandini....then the doctor suggests that he better not tell nandini if he wants her to liveDead.....then karan says that he will Big smiledo he can.......this shows that karan clearly lovesHeart nandini so i don't get why ppl think that he loves tanya...its only pity love......CryCryCry

Light Groupbie
Light
Light

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I agree with you.  But as he lived with Tanya for 3 years so he must be having a soft corner for her.  After all she has looked after him, Bhoomi as well as the family.  She has done so much for he family so naturally he may be having feelings for Tanya.  But am sure that he loves Nandani only.  For Tanya it must be just some feelings. 
zaqia Groupbie
zaqia
zaqia

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I also want K and N to gerher but did you see how K shouted at N on the 10th may episode. I t was so tight he blamed her for the leaving of T so what does that show. Where has anish gone how will they continue his track if T isn't thewre. I hope T never comes back.Angry
*missperfect* Groupbie
*missperfect*
*missperfect*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged

i also want K n N 2 b together. but all of us no tht T is goin 2 cum bak. i feel like killin ekta as she can never leave K n N alone

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zaqia

I also want K and N to gerher but did you see how K shouted at N on the 10th may episode. I t was so tight he blamed her for the leaving of T so what does that show. Where has anish gone how will they continue his track if T isn't thewre. I hope T never comes back.Angry

i so agree with u karan is such a lozer!!! they such just kill him and get it over with.Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top