Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Barun Barun

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Superthree

Groupbie

Superthree

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone . Awesome episode due to asr Khushi scenes together and Arnavs par excellence at romance. Every now n then you get a glimmer of. The past glory and u think of the heights to which they could have take it. Feels like the grt promise made never reached its fulfilment!

How can u leave u silly  silly  man ! How can u not know how much we love u and how u just make our day. Don't go don't go don't...

If u are going to the uk show guys plscream whenever he comes on stage wherever u see him don't go stay as ASR...puhleej. And someone  out there stand up during the show and scream out loud we love u! Don't go! Please stay!

If I could be at the show I'd do that but ...young kids and all...hai...
And on another  not have  u seen the other serials heroes trying to romance they make u want to puke their touch is so eeyuky  just watch and then compare to ASR ...Hai Barun !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suecjuvariametaphor4-Daredevil-gatadeeptha93Ukp18kimsy5aakanshya-Barun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Barun Barun" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Superthree

Groupbie

Superthree

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
What u guys don't agree no comments!

Arshiluvu27

Arshiluvu27

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I agree , I'm relying on uk fans like totally .

I hope he stays.

Btw did u knew today is Mahaepisode??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top