Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cape

Originally posted by Rabz_14

Mehar was better in the previous Episode..
its funny how Mehar bano hasnt even completed her A levels in real n is playing a mother of 4 daughters lol

omg really??? I thought shes like 27 or 28...she looks kinda old

Lol no...thats becoz of her getup in this drama...n she's not even tht pretty n her features are quite different in real

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anybody following Daagh? (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Oh I thought theres a new promo

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Me Me Me !!

I love that serial !!
Although it resembles Doraha ALOTTT but stilll I reallly loved how everyone acted and the concept is really nice

PS I hate that lead gal...her expressions are so lame !! it was a good serial..they cud have casted some1 else !!

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
today epi was really good
umaimma mother-in-law deserves the treatment she is getting from deeba
poor umaima Cry

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Omg I saw last weeks episode, umamas crying is so bad :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizakhanSunshine Girl

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
This week's episode was so intense.

You can't help but feel so bad for Umama..poor girl! Deeba is so evil it's insane..and Muraad! How could he be this inconsiderate and cruel? Fahad Mustafa plays Muraad so perfectly that I have really started despising Muraad. He deserves someone as obnoxious as Deeba. The mom only realizes Umama's worth once she has to do all the chores around the house because Deeba is far too lazy. Muraad needs to be taught a lesson..the guy's a total jerk. 

Mehar Bano has grown on me..she has improved so much. I like her now..you feel nothing but sympathy towards her character..despite everything she's done no wrong...I hope she goes far. Sarmad has extracted the best out of her. Fahad as always is flawless..and both him and Sana make you hate their characters completely because of their wonderful performances. 

This is one of my favorite dramas these days..and possibly one of the best ones airing..though underrated. 

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
This is my current favourite drama.
So underrated.. I honestly love this one compared to ZGH and I think Sarmad's done some great direction.
It's just so realistic and makes me cry every time.
Fahad's act as Murad is flawless. This guy does subtle mannerisms the best.. He never overacts. In-fact he makes real look real.
Sana Askari I don't like but her dialogue delivery has definitly improved.. Her expressions are monotonous though. But she plays deeba well..
Mehar Bano sometimes acts good and then sometimes she makes me want to kill her.. But you do feel sympathy for her. Even though I hate weak women like her I understand their situation and thinking.
And the mom, oh my god. She only wants Umama to come back to cook and clean. She deserves it.
And Rehana Apa's also selfish. I like the girl's acting.. She's good.

I forgot to mention the girl who plays Hira.. She's so good. Kind of reminds me of myself..
And Umama's sister Atiqa is really pretty.

The baby boys are adorable too..
Did anyone notice how the baby boys were so well dressed compared to the girls.. Maybe to show that people don't value girls? I mean the baby girls were so random and if I may mention not in a racist way but according to people over there's thinking, they were quite dark whereas the boys were white.

Edited by BlackStar. - 22 February 2013 at 9:25pm

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

This is my current favourite drama.
So underrated.. I honestly love this one compared to ZGH and I think Sarmad's done some great direction.
It's just so realistic and makes me cry every time.
Fahad's act as Murad is flawless. This guy does subtle mannerisms the best.. He never overacts. In-fact he makes real look real.
Sana Askari I don't like but her dialogue delivery has definitly improved.. Her expressions are monotonous though. But she plays deeba well..
Mehar Bano sometimes acts good and then sometimes she makes me want to kill her.. But you do feel sympathy for her. Even though I hate weak women like her I understand their situation and thinking.
And the mom, oh my god. She only wants Umama to come back to cook and clean. She deserves it.
And Rehana Apa's also selfish. I like the girl's acting.. She's good.

I forgot to mention the girl who plays Hira.. She's so good. Kind of reminds me of myself..
And Umama's sister Atiqa is really pretty.

The baby boys are adorable too..
Did anyone notice how the baby boys were so well dressed compared to the girls.. Maybe to show that people don't value girls? I mean the baby girls were so random and if I may mention not in a racist way but according to people over there's thinking, they were quite dark whereas the boys were white.

They were well dressed because they're showing how Deeba and Murad get them the best of clothes and every facility possible..especially since Deeba has "donated" so much towards Murad's collapsing business..which at this point is prospering..so most of his earnings go towards the boys...Umama never asked such things from Murad or perhaps never even paid attention since her mind is too busy taking care of everything else but herself and the kids..but then again, Murad never bothered either. 

Edited by starstruckk - 22 February 2013 at 10:35pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top