Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Every episode is so depressing, I feel so bad for Umama, but at the same time I think she should fight for her rights insead of staying quiet and tolerating everything. I mean she prays and complains to Allah and all but even Allah says that He only helps those who help themselves. I don't think Murad would leave her, I mean fighting for your rights is nothing wrong as long as she does it in the right way. Deeba is doing the same thing, aur usne Muraad ko aise hi apne control mein kiya hua hai. Mard tabhi seedhe rehte hain jab unke samne koi bolne wala ho, chup rehne ka koi faida nahi. 😆
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i find this show really predictable n for me, depressing.
Reality is harsh, truth is bitter n so is the story of Daagh. 
hopefully the show will end on good note. 
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i started watching daagh quite late. just wanna to know that they show deeba wearing hijab. is she cover her head before marriage to murad or after some bad will happen to her she will do Toba and start doing good.
MochaQueen thumbnail
That part hasnt come yet. So im guessing something bad happens to her.
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

That part hasnt come yet. So im guessing something bad happens to her.

i think some will bad happen to her sons then she will realize or something bad gonna happen to her sons and umamma will save them ...
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yeah, I also think something will happen to her sons
Or I hope they support Umama and she learns her lesson 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
OMGGG just saw the last episode!

it was amazing! This has got to be one of the best endings ever. Women don't need such douchebags. You go, Umama! I love the girl who plays Umama! She had such a tough role..being the mother of 4 daughters with amazing actors by her ..yet she stood out and did so well, overall!
She has turned into one of my favorite newcomers. I really hope she goes far..she was awesome! loved this show..it was amazing. I feel with ZGH on Fridays it has gone unnoticed and has underrated but this has been an great show. Everyone got what they deserved. Fahad & Sana were also amazing. 
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG
I think ill be watching this before ZGH :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

OMG OMG OMG

I think ill be watching this before ZGH :P

Hinna, it was a really good ending..I'm sure you'll like it. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
I saw it!!!
The ending was good, Deeba got what she deserved and so did Murad
But I still think Umama should have forgiven him, for her childrens sake if not for her own sake, every child needs a father
She didnt have to live with him but she couldve let him support her children