Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
the story kinda similar to humayun saeed's serial doraha i mean that khala ki beti wala part is similar...the story is quite predictable but its sad to watch how umaima will face soo many challenges in life... CryCryCry...i hope deeba will have a daughter too...

Edited by cape - 02 December 2012 at 9:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anybody following Daagh? (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cape

the story kinda similar to humayun saeed's serial doraha i mean that khala ki beti wala part is similar...the story is quite predictable but its sad to watch how umaima will face soo many challenges in life... CryCryCry...i hope deeba will have a daughter too...

LOL I told my sister the same thing. Why does this drama remind me of Doraha? 

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Its so boring and predictable now! :S
Even though that part was so sad when she has her baby girl and doesnt even look at her...though her expressions were hilarious! LOL

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by cape

LOL I told my sister the same thing. Why does this drama remind me of Doraha?
yah,its same how humayun saeed liked the girl in his university and sanam baloch was his khala ki beti who was commited to him since their childhood and loved him soo much but humayun saeed married Sonia rehman by going against his mother then sanam planned soo many things against sonia that way her khala think that sanam was a right choice and she was very successful in her schemes so as deeba she is doing the same thing Instigating fahads mom against umaima just to get him back...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Even though that part was so sad when she has her baby girl and doesnt even look at her...though her expressions were hilarious! LOL

LOLL yeah..the girl can't cry well. She makes these huge lips and it just looks funny. Confused

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

LOLL yeah..the girl can't cry well. She makes these huge lips and it just looks funny.Confused

lol exactly i said the same thing she makes faces like a five year old child...She look weird Sometimes

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
yeah thats what i meant LOL

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
This drama is currently one of my favorites.

Episode 13 was so good. Mehr Bano has improved SOOO much over these past few episodes, in today's episode she was close to flawless. I was nearly about to get teary eyed with her acting today. When she realizes what Mourad has done..that entire scene up until she goes into her room and cries with the photo in her hand..loved it. Fahad's so good as usual too. I also like Fahad's sister in the drama, the elder one..she's quite good too. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top