The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 7)

keshiya IF-Rockerz
keshiya
keshiya

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

AWESOME CHAPTERS

Sorry Kiran. I always read your ff but forget to comment on it. Oohhh so stupid of me. Sorry for late reply again. 

Great chapters especially the last one because KD was introduced here. Loved the concept. Loved the way it is moving. 

Plz update soon and I promise to comment on every chapter henceforth. 

LOVED IT. 

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

DHWANIWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drama_Queen-

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
lovely updt...nice...thnx for d PM

-Drama_Queen-

-Drama_Queen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

Originally posted by kiran.h

Originally posted by -bornalee-

awsum update...KD is a flirt.LOL.is dis KUNAL our ajeeb sa charm??LOL
update nxt part soon..

i love the character KD in TBP but i  wanted him to be a flirt  Winkso i changed the first meeting made it romantic! I am happy that everyone liked it! Tongue Wink  
Kunal, he is KD's friend. You'll get to know more about him soon!! Tongue Keep reading! Smile   
 What did you say about Kunal i didnt understand that line : is dis KUNAL our ajeeb sa charm?? Plz explain Smile 
KUNAL,the guy fom sunvilla..one of d villain in KISHA's lovestory..he framed kd n sent him jail.."mujhmein ek ajeeb sa charm hein" - dis is his fav dialogueTongueLOL,so we forumwashi called him "ajeeb sa charm"LOLLOLLOL
i guess d kunal in ur ff is not d kunal from  TBP..dis kunal(ur ff wala ) seems very gud..Embarrassed

hey thanks! Smile but i know that he framed KD and sent him to jail 
In the FF, well i dont want to tell you what there's going to be stored for all of you. All i can say that it is going to be romantic funny Wink  and about Kunal u'll see! Tongue    
And thanks for the info about the ajeeb sa charm. Tongue  
Love ya Heart

-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

lovely updt...nice...thnx for d PM

thanks Sunitha!! Tongue 
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

AWESOME CHAPTERS

Sorry Kiran. I always read your ff but forget to comment on it. Oohhh so stupid of me. Sorry for late reply again. 

Great chapters especially the last one because KD was introduced here. Loved the concept. Loved the way it is moving. 

Plz update soon and I promise to comment on every chapter henceforth. 

LOVED IT. 

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

DHWANIWink

Hey Dhwani, Smile 
thanks appreciating my work and don't be sorry at all dont you dare to call dhwani stupid, you have no riight to call my friend stupid. Understand? Tongue  
Sorry, actaully i loved it when people comment on a thing that im good at. Tongue Wink
So i'll say thank dhwani Wink. You only loved the KD part...Cry  na just kidding i know u loved all the parts. Wink You know i love the sister - sister part where they are quarreling but they love each other, that part was from one my siblings. Smile 
Thanks for the comment and for the love!! Wink Heart 
And love you! Star Tongue
jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hi Kiran ...do PM me with ur links to ur story...i'm quite bz wid my master's diploma,my fan fics and article writing as well...so it will take me time to read ur FF but i truly encourage u to write for itz a good storyline...wish to know the characters and hoping u'll get started soon...juz want to let u know that i've been writing a FF here,Jab Lurve Hua for quite some time..I'll be late in replying here or else i'll PM u directly...

Cheers,
Jassie

-Drama_Queen-

-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

Hi Kiran ...do PM me with ur links to ur story...i'm quite bz wid my master's diploma,my fan fics and article writing as well...so it will take me time to read ur FF but i truly encourage u to write for itz a good storyline...wish to know the characters and hoping u'll get started soon...juz want to let u know that i've been writing a FF here,Jab Lurve Hua for quite some time..I'll be late in replying here or else i'll PM u directly...

Cheers,
Jassie

Hi jassie, Smile 
sure i'll pm you, don't worry! Tongue Master diploma in what field? Thanks for such lovely comments!! Tongue Wink  Yea the story has started and u'll get to know soon. Smile 
Your writing a FF, cool!! Big smile send me a pm to the link of the FF. Smile Dont worry about replying whenever ur free reply Smile      
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hi guys!! Chapter 4 is updated! Enjoy!! Smile Tongue

Chapter 4

The sun had completed its tour for the day, and had now been replaced by shinning stars. It was a cool, windy night; the moon was smiling to Kunal as if it wanted to say something.

"Dude, what are you thinking about?" KD asked.

"Nothing man!" Kunal replied

"Thinking about Pia!!" KD teased.

"Yea! What? KD, you have gone mad. Why would I be thinking of Pia?" Kunal turned his body towards him.

"Hmmm...true! Why would you be thinking of her?" I'll go and change. KD declared.

KD goes to the bathroom. Kunal goes near the window of his house.

"What should I do? Should I go and talk to Pia about this weird feeling or should I let this go?" Kunal asked himself.

KD comes out of the bathroom and instantly goes to bed as he was feeling exhausted.   

"I'm in love and I realize that but what if she says no!" Kunal whispered to himself.

"Kunal, yaar sleep you have to go to tomorrow." KD complained.

"Okay dude relax, hey are you coming with me tomorrow?" Kunal asked

"No way man, I will have to see her face, that egghead."

"Egghead? Who oh, thinking about her when she fell in your arms." Kunal teased

"Dude, sleep!" KD changed the topic.

Kunal smiled and went to sleep but KD couldn't due to the egghead he met. He was constantly thinking about her.

"KD, dude that egghead isn't worth it so just go to sleep." KD argued with himself.

"Good night!" KD smiled to the moon.       

Meanwhile, Pia was thinking about Kunal. She remembered her special moments with him; how they fighted for a pen, how they became good friends and now she has fallen in love with him.

"Tomorrow is our graduation and I will tell Kunal that I love him, today I didn't get the chance but I promise I will tell him tomorrow." Pia winked to the moon.    

Pia went to bed and slept peacefully whereas Kiya wasn't able to sleep. She first moved to the left side of her bed and when she opened her eyes she saw KD's angry face. She ignored this and then moved to the other side of her bed. She saw her dad's angry face.

Kiya, Dad!! Maybe you shouldn't tell dad and mom about the dream. And that other face who was that? Kiya think something good! Kiya suggested herself.

Kiya's phone rings.

"Hi moti!" Komal greeted.

"Hi didi!" Kiya replied with a lower voice.

"What happened sweetheart?" Komal asked Kiya.

"Di, tomorrow is my graduation and I'm scared. And I had this dream the same one again." 

"Hey, don't worry about the graduation you guys will rock! And for the dream, you gotta talk to mom and dad; they are the only ones who can solve this problem."

"Hmmm...didi!"

"Yea!"

"Thanks!"

"Pagal, go to sleep! Sweet dreams!"

"Bye di! Good night!"

"Bye moti!" 

"Hoooh!! That felt good, good night!" Kiya winked to the moon.

Like any other day, the sun came out with a beautiful sunrise. This was going to be a special day for students, parents and teachers. This is because today is the graduation ceremony of 12th year students of the American International School of Malaysia.

12th year students arrived to the graduation hall and there was cheering going on by their parents and friends. The 12th year girls were wearing a red checked skirt black white print, a white collared shirt and a red graduation robe. Boys were wearing the same white collared shirt, red checked trousers and a red graduation robe. The principal welcomed everyone to the ceremony and congratulated the winners of basketball team who won against the other international school and congratulated the 12th years due to their effort and high grades they achieved from their examinations. A few students of 12th year gave a speech about their years in the school and a group of dancers came to the school to perform and they were well appreciated and thanked by the principal.

At the end, students took a group picture and all of them threw their graduation cap in the air. Friends took pictures with themselves and their parents cheered. Kunal and Pia were excited to talk to each other and Kiya, she was so happy because KD didn't come to the graduation ceremony plus her family was happy to see her getting graduated.

Kiya wants to talk to her parents but Pia takes her home meanwhile Kunal tries to find Pia but he saw that she left with Kiya. The graduation ceremony finishes and students have gone home to get dressed for their real party.

Students reached Wet Spot Charters - Boat Parties and Cruises for their graduation party.

"Bang on, let's rock the party folks!" The DJ declared with enthusiasm.

"Here comes the hottest guy of our school, Kunal!" The anchor quoted.

All girls cheered for him. He was wearing a white t-shirt DKNY written on it with a black suit coat and black loose jeans. He wore a sliver wrist watch on his right hand and black sport shoes. Pia and Kiya just came to the party. Pia was wearing a black and white Sheath Strapless Short Dress with Sequins with a black purse and white high heels and Kiya was wearing a purple A-line Jewel Knee-length Chiffon dress with a black purse in her hand and matching purple high heels.

"Everybody, on the dance floor!" The DJ shouted.

Kiya was happy due to her rocking graduation party and she will fulfill her dream if her parents allow her. On the other hand, Kunal tries to find Pia and he sees her dancing with a guy. He left the party and went outside of the hall. Pia just noticed Kunal walking out of the party and she followed him. Kiya saw Pia walking out of the party and noticed that Kunal wasn't in the hall either. She smiled to herself and continued drinking her coke.

"Kunal!" Pia called.

Kunal turned back and smiled. Pia ran upto him and hugged him. Kunal hugged her back.

"I love you Pia!" Kunal exclaimed.

Both looked at each other and hugged each other tightly. Kunal kissed her on the forehead.  

So this  is the end of Chapter 4! Tongue Smile  

Leave ur comments and hit the like button! WinkStar

Edited by kiran.h - 07 December 2012 at 9:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_RachitAnikz003100littledevilsforeverlazyMellifluous.-bornalee-jassie_17..DamonCrazy....Amina..-PuNiTh-.Sumi.

Go to top