The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 22

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran.h

Originally posted by -bornalee-

awsum update...KD is a flirt.LOL.is dis KUNAL our ajeeb sa charm??LOL
update nxt part soon..

i love the character KD in TBP but i  wanted him to be a flirt  Winkso i changed the first meeting made it romantic! I am happy that everyone liked it! Tongue Wink  
Kunal, he is KD's friend. You'll get to know more about him soon!! Tongue Keep reading! Smile   
 What did you say about Kunal i didnt understand that line : is dis KUNAL our ajeeb sa charm?? Plz explain Smile 
KUNAL,the guy fom sunvilla..one of d villain in KISHA's lovestory..he framed kd n sent him jail.."mujhmein ek ajeeb sa charm hein" - dis is his fav dialogueTongueLOL,so we forumwashi called him "ajeeb sa charm"LOLLOLLOL
i guess d kunal in ur ff is not d kunal from  TBP..dis kunal(ur ff wala ) seems very gud..Embarrassed

Edited by -bornalee- - 02 December 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drama_Queen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 7)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

AWESOME CHAPTERS

Sorry Kiran. I always read your ff but forget to comment on it. Oohhh so stupid of me. Sorry for late reply again. 

Great chapters especially the last one because KD was introduced here. Loved the concept. Loved the way it is moving. 

Plz update soon and I promise to comment on every chapter henceforth. 

LOVED IT. 

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

DHWANIWink

-Drama_Queen-

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
lovely updt...nice...thnx for d PM

-Drama_Queen-

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiran.h

awsum update...KD is a flirt.LOL.is dis KUNAL our ajeeb sa charm??LOL
update nxt part soon..

i love the character KD in TBP but i  wanted him to be a flirt  Winkso i changed the first meeting made it romantic! I am happy that everyone liked it! Tongue Wink  
Kunal, he is KD's friend. You'll get to know more about him soon!! Tongue Keep reading! Smile   
 What did you say about Kunal i didnt understand that line : is dis KUNAL our ajeeb sa charm?? Plz explain Smile 
KUNAL,the guy fom sunvilla..one of d villain in KISHA's lovestory..he framed kd n sent him jail.."mujhmein ek ajeeb sa charm hein" - dis is his fav dialogueTongueLOL,so we forumwashi called him "ajeeb sa charm"LOLLOLLOL
i guess d kunal in ur ff is not d kunal from  TBP..dis kunal(ur ff wala ) seems very gud..Embarrassed

hey thanks! Smile but i know that he framed KD and sent him to jail 
In the FF, well i dont want to tell you what there's going to be stored for all of you. All i can say that it is going to be romantic funny Wink  and about Kunal u'll see! Tongue    
And thanks for the info about the ajeeb sa charm. Tongue  
Love ya Heart

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

lovely updt...nice...thnx for d PM

thanks Sunitha!! Tongue 

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

AWESOME CHAPTERS

Sorry Kiran. I always read your ff but forget to comment on it. Oohhh so stupid of me. Sorry for late reply again. 

Great chapters especially the last one because KD was introduced here. Loved the concept. Loved the way it is moving. 

Plz update soon and I promise to comment on every chapter henceforth. 

LOVED IT. 

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

DHWANIWink

Hey Dhwani, Smile 
thanks appreciating my work and don't be sorry at all dont you dare to call dhwani stupid, you have no riight to call my friend stupid. Understand? Tongue  
Sorry, actaully i loved it when people comment on a thing that im good at. Tongue Wink
So i'll say thank dhwani Wink. You only loved the KD part...Cry  na just kidding i know u loved all the parts. Wink You know i love the sister - sister part where they are quarreling but they love each other, that part was from one my siblings. Smile 
Thanks for the comment and for the love!! Wink Heart 
And love you! Star Tongue

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hi Kiran ...do PM me with ur links to ur story...i'm quite bz wid my master's diploma,my fan fics and article writing as well...so it will take me time to read ur FF but i truly encourage u to write for itz a good storyline...wish to know the characters and hoping u'll get started soon...juz want to let u know that i've been writing a FF here,Jab Lurve Hua for quite some time..I'll be late in replying here or else i'll PM u directly...

Cheers,
Jassie

-Drama_Queen-

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

Hi Kiran ...do PM me with ur links to ur story...i'm quite bz wid my master's diploma,my fan fics and article writing as well...so it will take me time to read ur FF but i truly encourage u to write for itz a good storyline...wish to know the characters and hoping u'll get started soon...juz want to let u know that i've been writing a FF here,Jab Lurve Hua for quite some time..I'll be late in replying here or else i'll PM u directly...

Cheers,
Jassie

Hi jassie, Smile 
sure i'll pm you, don't worry! Tongue Master diploma in what field? Thanks for such lovely comments!! Tongue Wink  Yea the story has started and u'll get to know soon. Smile 
Your writing a FF, cool!! Big smile send me a pm to the link of the FF. Smile Dont worry about replying whenever ur free reply Smile      

Post Reply New Post

Go to top