The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drama_Queen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

OMG...nice updt...thnx for d PM Smile

thank you! Smile 

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amiee125

Ohh nicee...you made me so hungry talking about all the meals ROFL

dude i was feeling hungry too when i wrote the chapter Wink 
So dont worry we're on the same track! Tongue 

Angelfreak_96

IF-Dazzler

Angelfreak_96

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I'm hungry now...LOL...coming to theupdate...It was superb and really nice..thanks for pm and i would like to be kept pmed...thanks in advance...

-Drama_Queen-

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

I'm hungry now...LOL...coming to theupdate...It was superb and really nice..thanks for pm and i would like to be kept pmed...thanks in advance...

aww thanks neha and yes i will update very soon and pm all u guys!! Tongue Smile  

Angelfreak_96

Angelfreak_96

IF-Dazzler

Angelfreak_96

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran.h

Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

aww thanks neha and yes i will update very soon and pm all u guys!! Tongue Smile  
Thank you soo much...

-Drama_Queen-

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Hi guys!! Smile Here's the next update Tongue This is a long update if you compare it with the others. Smile 

Enjoy!! Wink Tongue  

Chapter 3

Dear Diary,

A new city with a new dream waiting for me. I reached my dreamland early in the morning from flight AI102. If I die then how will my family live without me? How will I achieve what I want if I this plane crashes?

Although I reached my final destination. I got off the plane and got onto on the bus which takes you to the immigration gate. It was an enormous and beautiful airport.

"Welcome M'am!" The woman greeted.

"Hello!" I greeted back.

"Your passport?" The lady asked.

I gave her the passport and she typed the details in her computer meanwhile I looked around and  I saw a huge statue of an elephant and a baby elephant; their colour was dark brown.

"It's beautiful." I commented.

"Sorry M'am, but you can't go any further."

"What? But why?" I panicked.

"Because you haven't helped your mom in the kitchen!" The lady stated.

Kiya got up with a jerk.

"My dear, isn't it early for you to get up?" Kiya's mom asked with a frown.

"Huh, what? Mom what's up?" Kiya greeted.

"Look at the time Sweety!" Kiya's mom continued.

Kiya looked at the time and it was 12:30 pm.

"Oh mom, you see just yesterday my exams finished and that too of 12th year so the time is perfect for me to wake up." Kiya explained with her puppy face.

"Kiya!" Her mom looked at her.

"Mom!" Kiya pleaded.

Kiya hugged her mom and told her to come to the kitchen to help her. Kiya considered it to be an order rather than a suggestion so she had no choice but to obey her mom. Kiya's mom walked out of Kiya's room and asked her to come to the kitchen quickly. Kiya came in front of the mirror.

Kiya, your dream is impossible but didi advised me to talk to mom and dad. Should I or...God please help me!! Kiya prayed.

"Kiya, come sweety; Come fast." Kiya's mom called.

Kiya had just reached the kitchen and the door bell rang. Kiya opened the door.

"Hi Kiya!" Pia greeted while hugging Kiya.

"Hi!" Kiya greeted.

"Pia, its good you are here. Kiya is going to breakfast, sit I'll give you as well." Kiya's mom asserted. 

"Thanks aunty!" Pia thanked.  

Pia and Kiya sat down on the table and ate a half fried egg and chicken sausages with a glass of pineapple juice. After breakfast, Pia asked Kiya's mom if Kiya and her could go to school for the graduation practice. Kiya's mom agreed but had a condition that they will not go and have fun but do the practice and come home. Pia and Kiya had no choice but to accept the condition.

Kiya and Pia reached their school at 1:30 pm and saw dance practices going on 'why this kolaveri di', chamak challo, criminal, every time we touch and main pareshan, a few 12th year girls was practicing for anchoring for the graduation ceremony.

"Hey Kiya!" Kunal greeted.

"Hi Kunal!" Kiya replied with a smile.

Pia frowned at Kiya but Kiya didn't see her as she was admiring Kunal and was smiling.

"What happened?" Kunal asked.

"Nothing, Kiya could you get me a napkin please!" Pia requested with an angry face.

"I can't im..."

Pia pinched Kiya.

"Ouch!!"

"Pia I'm gonna..."

"Guys!"

Kunal! Kiya smiled.

"Kiya, can you come here for a second". A girl called from her class.

"Kiya, why don't you help the students with the decoration?" Pia stated.

"Ya, I'll just go". Kiya replied.

"Bye Kiya." Kunal waved to Kiya.

Pia was relieved and wanted to talk to Kunal but he saw a guy and walked to him.

"Yes, any help." Kiya asked.

"Could you suggest the decoration will this go with that, showing a red Chinese paper lantern piece; 8 inches long and light green fluffy ball pieces?" A 12th year student asked.

"Well, I think you can put the lantern near the hallway and the fluffy balls hang them where the guests are going to sit." Kiya offered.

"Okay, hey, can you help hang them because the guys are practicing for dance and some are roaming around?" The girl requested.
"Sure!"  Kiya responded.

Kiya held the lantern and stood on a chair to hang the pieces. A guy was walking towards the chair and accidently hit his elbow with the chair and suddenly Kiya fell from the chair. She closed her eyes and fell in the guy's arms. Kiya opened her eyes and saw a gentleman holding her waist and she had her arms around his shoulder. He had short wavy hair with a little bit of gel, dark brown eyes, long nose and small lips. He was wearing a red collared t-shirt and blue jeans with a back jacket and black shoes.

"Looks like you like me and that's why you still in my arms?" The guy confided.

Kiya lowered her eyes and the guy puts her down.

"Thanks!" Kiya smiled.

"Anytime!" The guy winked.

"Oh so you guys have met!" Kunal confirmed.

"Yea, by the way your girlfriend keeps falling or it's her habit!" He teased.

"KD, yaar she's a good friend of mine". Kunal stated.

"One second Kunal, you (She pointed at KD) first of all you don't know me and second of all I didn't tell you catch me when I was falling. So just back off. It's isn't your concern if I'm Kunal's girlfriend or not." Kiya complained.

"I'll go." Kunal said

"Oh so you don't mind me holding you in your arms." KD concluded.

KD moved closer to Kiya. Both looking in each other's eyes and for a moment they forgot that they were arguing. Kiya lowered her eyes as she couldn't look in KD's eyes for a long time. KD moved even more close and put her hair that was coming into her eye at the back of her ear. \

Did you really mind me holding you in my arms? KD asked with a smile on his face. 

Kiya suddenly realized the situation and hit her heels on KD's feet.

"Ahhh!!! Teri toh main!" KD sassed. 

"Run Kiya!" Kiya said to herself.

Kunal saw Kiya running and KD behind her. He stopped KD and Kiya stopped their as well. Kunal calmed down KD. KD went up to Kiya.

"Let me not see your face again, otherwise you will not be able to do anything." KD warned to Kiya.

"Don't you threaten me and please I don't wanna see your face again." Kiya clarified.

"Please!" KD made a fake smile and made a way for her to go.

Kiya walked away and found Pia. She insisted Pia to go home. Both reached home at 5 pm. 

This is the end of the chapter!! Smile Hit the like button if you loved it! Wink 

And comment to say your views, feelings and thoughts about the chapter. Tongue Smile  

Edited by kiran.h - 01 December 2012 at 11:28am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shyanamikaanjali22Anikz003diyadawda13love_arshasups2222100littledevilsAngelfreak_96AdryMellifluous.keshiya-bornalee-Sandy-Naz..DamonCrazy....Amina..BrashCandy-xXx-

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hey nice chapter...quite an interesting convo of Kisha!! Update soon... :)

-Drama_Queen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top